*sips tea*

>leaf girl
>not a chink

>dumps tea

The gook is even sipping tea

You're a funny man.

Thank you for displaying your flag proudly, Chang.

King cuck or nations shitposting like the sad worthless leaf he is
Fucking leaf
Sage

I've always wanted to be a Canadian I've never liked America it's not fair I love your country so much ignore the people that always give you shit they're just jealous that you're relevant enough for them to care

reminder.

Go away gook

Canada's looking rather cute today.

Some people actually believe this

Why do Canadians draw themselves as trannies?

>I-It's still 80% white up here in Bumfuck, flyover country

It must be sad that the only thing keeping your country relevant is that you're a bunch of cucks being sold down the river by Trudeau.

Kek, that's a good one stepdad Achmed.

nah, flyover country is getting overrun with Mexicans.

>Mexican intellectuals

Kill yourself Chang.

COMING FROM BRITAIN LMAO

AT LEAST AMERIKEKS CAN DEFEND THEMSELVES. REMEMBER, BIN THAT KNIFE WHITEBOI, YOU'RE THE PROBLEM NOT ACHMED

lmaoing@your life, don't forget to pay your TV license and kiss the Queen's feet

>tfw Atlantic Canada
>tfw above 90% white

>52%

I like this canada is starting to admit their country has no men just a supply and mentally ill women and trannies

i just want to be an honorary canadian or somthing

But America's white population has far more fortitude than that of Canada or Europe. We barely have a white majority and were still able to elect someone like Trump. Meanwhile, countries with 80-90% white people in Europe keep election cuck politicians that will make the immigration problem far worse. It's like they want to become a minority. Seems like almost every other mostly white country thinks the USA is such a joke because we elected Trump, but I almost feel like they're somewhat jealous, because they know their populations don't have the tenacity to support someone so assertive about the immigration problem

Congratulations. I pronounce you a dishonorary American.
Distance from diversity seems to have the effect of cucking whites.

>THEY HATE US 'CAUSE THEY AIN'T US

Fuck off, Shaneequa.

Stealing our meme there you 56% fuckhead...

America has more Irish than Anglos, you fucking moron.

where does the canada is white meme come from? Go to any city and its fulll of niggers, poos and chinks. we're not any better than the us

>American """""""""""fortitude"""""""""""

>even more cucked than fucking Sweden
Trump can't fix this

No, not really. Any idiot with a Scots-Irish (read: Scotsman who lived in Ireland briefly) triple-great grandfather calls himself Irish and forgets about all his Anglo forebears because white identity is suppressed in America.

Why is America so great?

This triggers the Anglo.
*cries*

Scots aren't Anglo.

Americans whites are mostly German. Are political and legal tradition is Anglo

>political and legal tradition is Anglo
That doesn't make you Anglo, dipshit. You sound like a civic "nationalist".

I never said they were, but I will say that Scotsmen are Anglos in the broad sense. They are Anglophones, within the Anglo political sphere, and genetically very similar, and thoroughly miscible with Englishmen and Welshmen in the British diaspora.

My point was that Anglo-Americans forget about their Anglo identity and pick at ethnic identities that represent a minority of their heritage, and often pick at them inaccurately, because being an Anglo-American is just called being "white" in the United States and that's considered bad.

>being so cucked you have to meme the demographics of a country user isn't even from
Mods need to filter le >52/56% meme to improve the quality of the board.

>Every America thread ever

Only an American could post something that retarded

>Scotsmen are Anglos in the broad sense. They are Anglophones, within the Anglo political sphere, and genetically very similar, and thoroughly miscible with Englishmen and Welshmen in the British diaspora.
Why do Americans always say such retarded shit?

>when this is an 18+ board, but neither your age or IQ pass muster

Kek, the American in this pic isn't white tho.
Pic related.

canada's goal is to be sub 25% white in 80 years

Beautiful job Mehmet.

Lol I'm tired. I mistook a Lithuanian flag for Bulgarian. Sorry about that Ивaн.

Anglos are the most powerful tribe on the planet. Only the Slavs & Han Chinese rival them.

Anglos control the UK, USA, AUS, CAN & NZ.
Unfortunately they score 0/10 for in-group preference. Their hyper-indavidualisim is a racial weakness as well as a strength.

Our five great nations, which form the Anglo people, are not assets that we control. Anglos do not control the US, CA, AU, NZ, and the UK. We ARE the US, CA, AU, NZ, and the UK.

Our power and might and our control of these continents and these oceans are a result of our strength as a people. When the Anglo people and our close cousins (like the Afrikaners) are driven from power, reduced in relative proportion in the population, then the country falls into decay and ruin.

But you are right - we are not driven from power by anyone whenever we lose it. We lay it down voluntarily because we think it would be immoral for us to rule.

But when we lay down the white man's burden, it is not only us who suffer but also the races we formerly subjugated.

God save us all.

Why you want to be Canadian?
>yes

>56% of the population means individuals are 56%
The following idiots replied to a slide thread:

So you're a coalburner flirting with some angry black guy?

Cool country.