Why are white people so violent?

Why are white people so violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eR2XW_FvzKU
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/31/brexit-and-britains-delusions-of-empire/
archive.is/CPI5d
youtube.com/watch?v=NUhWij84rOg
youtube.com/watch?v=gZIFw6wd9-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why are white people so violent?
Not sure. All those peaceable POCs should stay away from us violent, savage, racist whites and allow us to choke to death on our own homogeneity.

you pushed us too far

Warrior gene.

Why are Non whites not human?

They look like rural and suburban retards.

I don't consider them white.

>Polish
>white

They are just playing with eachother, you know usual stuff. Nothing to see here

>slavs
>white

ummm try again sweaty

You have it wrong, this is just a little bit of mucking around not violent at all

youtube.com/watch?v=eR2XW_FvzKU
Sure, bro. : )

yeah, its just friendly banter

Germanic:
>hides weak jaw behind wispy beard
>has gay haircut
Slav:
>rugged and masculine face
>has no hair because he is already knee-deep in qt slav pussy

>Why are white people so violent?
Euroniggas= Khazarians

t. literal slavs. Face it, you guys are like a cheap imitation of real white people (Nordics, Alpines, Germanics, Anglo-Saxons. Normans, Scots).

They're just messing around. When we get violent, nations burn. There's a difference.

I'm not slavic.

patches you little shit

fuck off shitskin, your level of violence compared to ours makes us look like cowards and don't get up about all that "we wuz" shit

you mad bro

Remember when English hooligans BTFO slavniggers at hooliganism?
I do.

Warrior race

Germanic people are cucks

>75% of the German males were killed during 1939-1953
>wonder why the descendants of the survivors that dodged the draft, were anti-nazi commies or were too weak and hid are total cucks.

Pic related, Germans that look like that are practically extinct.

It's genetics. It's literally their culture.

You niggers have never seen white people get violent. Keep pushing and we will. I'm sure you read about what happened to the last people who made us get real in history books. We wiped out two cities. You think we give a shit about nuking Baltimore, Chicago, or Detroit, or Los Angeles? America would be better off without those shtholes.

nah

Stop hiding your flag we all know you are the shit posting turk

I remember when russian hooligans fucked them up and every brit here on Sup Forums was butthurt. Good times.

I really need a collection of those gory videos, where civilized blacks go after their favorite past time activity - picking out individuals and killing them.

Wonder though - if the police finds videos of blacks killing each other in brutal fashion on my PC, will that count as "hate crime" ?

>Germanic people are cucks
slaves=khazarians

when niggers get violent, shops and cars burn.
when white people have enough we go holocaust on your ass.

This so much. they look like subhuman slavs,

Where is the addidas?

Russians attacked women and children. Any time they came against real english hooligans they lost. Luckily they are all banned otherwise russia would get dealt with.

>english
>white

Didn't you just leave the EU so you can let in even more niggers from the (((Commonwealth))) instead of White poeple from Europe?

england wouldn't even be a country if it wasn't an island.

posting from the red headed stepchild country that cucked your country so hard you have no colonies left.

The ones on the right are humans.

But Slav women are beutiful, how you can explain that?

>Russians attacked women and children
We know that's not true. British hooligans bragged how strong they were and then they got their shit pushed in. Next day everybody was crying how uncivilized and savage russians are.

*beautiful

That's a respectable woman.

>soccer fans
>"why are passionate people violent"

kill yourself nigger.

You see giovanni, girls are supposed to look good

We left the EU to stop immigration it was in no way a pro third worlder vote. Even the leftists marching on downing street know it was a vote by racists.

This. It's a real fucking shame.

Polish men crumble when they see english men in the streets. I was actually excluded from school for giving one a beating after he complained that I spat in his face. It was worth the punishment if i'd have done it to a paki i'd have been arrested but as it was a polish kid I was practically given a meddle. Polish bashing is an english pastime.

undergoing genocide and racial discrimination and guilt tripping form every shitskinned ((((country))))) on the planet

>wonders why whitey so violent

it's just natural selection kicking in OP

animals need to know their place. we should really just corral them.

So the conclusion we reach is that you're only good at beating up kids, but when you face grown up men you get trashed.

>beating up kids

you mean raping kids?

>Brexit and Britain’s delusions of empire
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/31/brexit-and-britains-delusions-of-empire/

>“Outside the E.U., the world is our oyster, and the Commonwealth the pearl within,” the far-right, pro-Brexit United Kingdom Independence Party declared ahead of last year’s referendum. Earlier this month, it emerged that May’s government is seeking to boost trade links to many of the nations of the Commonwealth — particularly in Africa — in a move labeled by some anonymous government officials as “Empire 2.0.”

Seems pretty clear that the English and their ruling rightist elites want more niggers in Europe. Good riddance to traitors of the European people.

Checked. Why didn't you archive?:
archive.is/CPI5d

because the paki in his class is 5 years older?

That guys beard needs sorted.

>Outside the E.U., the world is our oyster

I really admire the self delusion of the english and at the same time feel pity but not too much pity, sometimes I wonder why they claim the bullshit they claim...are they trying to convince themselves or us?

We voted for less niggers. We blame the EU for what's happened to our country.

Males should be removed from positions of power
All science is on the side of women being less agressive
If you belive blacks chimp out, so do males in general

Stop being biased and put your money where your mouth is

>inb4 ((historical and literature based arguments))

I thought it was funny to hear chavs complain about how uncivilized russkies were in street fights. You crumpets aint seen nothing yet.

>We blame the EU for what's happened to our country.

The EU didn't destroy your empire. You did, and you did it long before the EU didn't existed.

When you joined, England was the sick man of Europe. You had rolling blackouts, ethnic strife in the occupied north of Ireland and a manufacturing sector utterly unable to compete with the West Germans and Japanese. Things got so bad that the IMF had to be called in to bail you out.

You begged us to let you in and were rejected for years. De Gaulle rightly claimed that England had no interest in Europe and only wanted to join the EEC to disrupt and stop Europe taking its rightful place in the world. You were only let in when he died. History has proven him right.

We let you in and economic prosperity followed. You became our third most powerful Member State and thus one of the most powerful countries in the world again. London became a global city. Once you left, your currency collapsed, just under half of your international trade was cut off and you are now on the brink of recession. You're begging us for a trade deal and only now are you realising that you need us more than we need you.

So good luck with your commonwealth in Africa. Good luck becoming a pariah state overrun with niggers and muslims from (((Empire 2.0))). Nobody in Europe or the First World will miss you.

>we came
>we saw
>he died

Yeah, women are real tender snowflakes
Get back to the kitchen, you vagina with legs

>Nobody in Europe or the First World will miss you.

you can say that again.

>"alright here we go. Plant foot down... And twist entire body."
>"holy shit it worked"

it's our nature and the reason why we were able to conquer the whole world. it's a good thing btw.

>long before the EU didn't existed

Opinion disregarded due to retarded English error. Learn God's language you filthy Europoor.

A Türk would not dare to use profanity with the word wh*Te

Pff I wish we were. We really aren't unless provoked or it's for a greater goal.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUhWij84rOg
youtube.com/watch?v=gZIFw6wd9-E

white pussies BTFO by superior SLAVS

Genghis Khan genes

>emotions, gut feelings and anecdotal evidence are the true reasons why the alt right exist , no one cares for science

Russians planned in advance, bussed a load of hooligans in, turned up dressed in black with weapons and jumped regular English fans on the way back from the pub
>Superior slavs xD
Fuck off

>Learn God's language you filthy Europoor.

What does Latin have to do with a typo in English?

Oh shit, you mean Arabic don't you? The post-brexit islamification of England is happening faster than I thought.

lol I really laughed at those anglo pussies getting fucked up

btw OP you want to see some real mondless aggression go fucking live in afrika or brazil for a while.

life will teach you a valuable lesson in these places.

that is if you live long enough to reflect on it all

Did they rape her afterward?

Still 50 Russians fucked up 200 Englishmen, you should be proud

Yeah 50 Russian ultras who prepared for a fight vs 200 regular fans most over 40 and probably drunk. Real hard men those Russians

>POCs
You mean shitskins?

Yeah, shame on 50 of them for going after 200 people

second vid

slavs from north, anglos run on south

thats why I really love you subhumans, no matter how hard you get fucked up, or how much heavy losses you take you will always claim that yous won.

the whole thing is you have to know how to interpret an anglo and his mentailty

an anglo is a perfidious self delusional subverting liar.

the truth will ALWAYS be the opposite of what an anglo claims.

thats how you get real information out of them

>regular fans

srsly
pic rel regualr fans?

We didn't win, I never said we won because there was no fight. Just a bunch of jumped up Russian thugs assaulting fans on the way to the game or having a drink

Yes they do, do these look like regular Russian fans to you?

interpretation: There were 200 of us and we thought we could fuck up the russian bydlo. But we got our asses kicked

see folks, thats how you interpret everything and anglo claims.

you post krasnodar fans corteo not russians from marseille (you can search in google)

Its not even an interpretation, like the game at Marseilles when Russians hopped over the barrier into the family stand and started to fuck people up for no reason. Also there were 12,000 Russian fans not 50

My mistake. but still look at them peacefully kicking that man in the head

>anti white propaganda plays 24-7
I wonder why...

but they dont look "bigger" or something than anglos

>Pic related, Germans that look like that are practically extinct.
Good.

"My football team won." is a greater goal?

WE

the slav looks much more manly

Statistics prove whites are the most peaceful people in civil society.