Germany nightclub shooting #2

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/14nt96zq?secret=9603ce02-14fe-4bf9-bef8-3ac60a5dfa21
presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/110973/3696596
20min.ch/panorama/news/story/-Der-Typ-kam-in-den-Club-und-schoss-um-sich--29754059
bbc.com/news/world-europe-40767954
kla.tv/10711
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kreuzlinger user here, I switched to my pc now, also bump.

Gib gore video of Swiss getting killed.

Also, the video
sendvid.com/14nt96zq?secret=9603ce02-14fe-4bf9-bef8-3ac60a5dfa21

No Swiss killed / injured, only Germans

Say it with me now boys...

ARS FOR GAY BARS

But someone said dead PERSON

It's not someone with a Swiss citizenship, that's for sure

Here's a link to the official police press statement earlier today:
presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/110973/3696596

What we know so far:

> shooter was a 34yo guy from Irak
> 1 dead, 4 "heavily" injured, including one cop
> shooter committed suicide by cop too after trying to flee from the club, so actually 2 dead
> allegedly used a machine pistol, but police didn't confirm that so far

Did I forget something relevant from the other thread?

20min.ch/panorama/news/story/-Der-Typ-kam-in-den-Club-und-schoss-um-sich--29754059
>Hinweise auf Schweizer Opfer gebe es derzeit keine, teilte das Eidgenössische Departement für auswärtige Angelegenheiten (EDA) heute auf Nachfrage der Nachrichtenagentur sda mit.

“The motives of the man who acted alone are unclear. We are still investigating but the circumstances surrounding the events at the disco in the evening before the shooting are a bit clearer and this led us to rule out a terrorism background.”

JUST

Well somebody on facebook claimed the shooter was a disgruntled ex-employee who was angry about getting fired and went there for revenge.

>shooting with machinegun
>1 killed
thats germany in a nutshell

>not archiving 20min cancer website
How leddit can one be?

but guns are illegal

In a night club filled with hundreds of people, on top of that.

Looks more like a rocker thing or similar to me than a terror attack or amok run

>>shooting with machinegun
killed
kek

That was really brave of that person to go on Facebook instead of going to the police.

> (Dead)
kek

>Police have ruled out a terrorist motive in the shooting.
>The gunman was a 34-year-old Iraqi citizen, but not an asylum seeker, a police spokesperson told broadcaster N-TV. He is believed to have lived in Germany for a long time.

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-40767954

Maybe he/she did, and that's why police are excluding a terrorist background?

what a fucking awful OP
fuck you german cunt

We may never find out the true motives.

the media is still busy writing about the arab heroes from hamburg that helped catching an arab snackbar killer... Meanwhile another arab shoots random people in a club.

I guess we have not yet enough arabs here that saves us before arabs lets import way more!

GOTT

To be honest, those guys who caught him showed civic courage. And the chair video is fucking hilarious.

MIT

How do non citizens from Iraq get guns in Germany

Angela Merkel gives you one for free if you're brown enough.

Did the guy get his guns from Switzerland? Does this mean the EU gun grabbing directive will pass there?

true, btw there was a german guy with them also the killer somehow only attacked him not the arabs but who cares...

my point is suddently the migration background is important to mention there while german newspapers today again only write "a man" when it comes to the snackbar killers "has nothing to do with...."

Fully automatic firearms are completely illegal, so it wasn't legal anyway

pls respond

Shitskins bring with them an illegal black market, the gun might as well be illegal.

We have had 3 shootings in oslo as of late and the shitlibs are mad they cant go after legal gun owners.

As in any other country you can get anything if you know the right people. Guy had a criminal record, so there's that. It also sounds he had German citizenship after living here for quite a while, implied by saying he had an "Iraqui background". As in most countries, including yours, you can apply for citizenship after living here for a couple years. Might have even been born here, with parents coming from Iraq.

>have a machine gun in a nightclub
>kill TWO people

Why are slimes so bad at mass shootings

german Pressekodex says only to mention the nationality when relevant to the story

yeah but you're fucked bevause you have to abide by the eu gun directive

2 happenings in 2 days. Keep them coming.

We need more shit like this before the election.

Yeah boi, AfD will get 10% instead of 7% ! big victory !!11!!

Yeah come on, you know our media. Anybody who is not a complete retard is able to read between the lines.

Yet they do it all the time anyways.

You cant buy a legal mashine gun in germany even as a citizen with a gun license tho,

If this trend continues we will have at least 2-3 more happenings till september.

Refugee crisis is also starting again. If the AfD don't fuck up again 15% are realistic

Um 17 Uhr wollen Polizei und Staatsanwaltschaft die Öffentlichkeit in einer Pressekonferenz über den Stand der Dinge informieren. Inzwischen hat die Polizei auch mitgeteilt, dass der 34-jährige Iraker seit über 15 Jahren im Landkreis Konstanz lebte. Laut "Südkurier" sei er unter anderem wegen Drogendelikten bei der Polizei bekannt gewesen.

>donate to pro tell, email svp politicians about the upcoming directive to reject the eu kikery and leave (((schengen))) if necessary
>stock up on guns now, get your wes from your local cantons

> what is reading comprehension?

Burger automatically assumed he was a non-citizen when hearing about "Iraqi background". If that was really a machine pistol or rifle it's obvious that he got it through some gangsta contacts. Or from the internet or whatever. My cousin had a Kalashnikov which he ordered per mail from a shady dealer.

live near konstanz it better not be a swiss that got injured by those subhuman g*rman trash
get raped by a muslim 3rd worlder

gun reported to have come from switzerland

lol, say goodbye to your gun rights switzerbrahs

lol at burger retards who think this will happen.

Wow, 15%? None of the other parties will want a coalition with them. And Frauke said herself they don't want to be the ruling party for the time being, they are fully content to learn the ropes as opposition. CDU will get the most % this time, the only interesting thing is if it will be enough to rule alone or if they need to form a coalition (probably) and with whom. Not with AfD, that's sure.

>gun reported to have come from Switzerland

Wait is this real?

Oh, asian attacker again.

yehh i mean he might have had like half a round..

inb4
>clip
>round(s)
>barrel
>drum
>magazine

Perpetrator was a young Jewish man out to enact revenge

hope so. itll be super easy to trace back to the original owner and then we can deport some shit skin from switzerland for gun trafficking. win win. a german dies and a shitskin is removed.

UNS

He was an Iraqi. And police have ruled out a terrorist motive. Go back to sleep guys.

Notice how they represent the white people and brown or black person as sheep?

shill pls

You can take the moslem out of the desert, but you can't take the desert out of the moslem

we're a rural country with a long history as mountain people who work on farms. your image fits your posts really well though, if you catch my meaning.

> wishful thinking

It's still a big success for a new political party in Germany. The last time we saw something like this was in the 80s.

The AfD has a chance to become the biggest party within the next 10 years.

Rome wasn't built in a day either

Oh he was Asian? I must seriously appologize to yu all us Asians have caused so much problems according British media, Gomen

From Norwegian news:

"Terror var neppe motivet da en 34 år gammel iraker skjot og drepte én person og såret fire på en nattklubb i Konstanz i Tyskland, mener tysk politi. "

translation:

>Terror was probably not the motive when a 34 year old iraqi shot and killed one person and wounded four at a night club in Konstanz, Germany, according to german police.

>"huurdurr snackbar refugee has nothing to with blabla..."

and somehow it is only important when they are doing good things makes totally sense.

We are sorry to have nuked you. We wanted to nuke mecca, but we missed. World War 2 bombsights weren't as good as we have today.

>Anybody who is not a complete retard is able to read between the lines.

you have seen the polls right? I guess ~10% are non retards then.

>trusting polls

chum zur bodesee arena mir fanged schomol mit em bau vo de muur ah :^)

Very true, but a lot of people here seem to actually think the AfD has a chance to "win" the election. They will enter the Bundestag as opposition, only question is how many seats they will get.

>believes in media polls

The (((Kunstgrenze))) is a fucking joke.

kla.tv/10711

have you guys seen this?
I think it has some normie redpill potential, since it is true, it matches my research and they have left out the fakestuff which you stmble upon when looking this up.

the style is a bit cheesy and the sources info could be more precise but overall the best redpill attempt I have seen so far.

the hurt cop was shot in the head
a helmet saved his life

bump

Let's make a new thread after the next press conference in 2 hours, this one is dead.

>this one is dead.
Too soon Hans, too soon.

Don't forget that they announced to file a lawsuit against Merkel once they're in. Merkel has broken several laws including constitution but no party sued her. If Merkel get's sued she MUST be evicted. The cases are cut and dry.

>Merkel has broken several laws including constitution but no party sued her.

Humor me and elaborate on that.

I don't think you understand how banana republic tier all European countries have become.

The only way Merkel exits office unwillingly is at the end of a gun.

>mfw it's a muslim

Artikel 16a

HAHAHAHAHAH

like she matters you dumb faggot

>half a round
top KEK

this. It was so funny when horst drehofer threatend to sue merkel if she does not close the borders and on the next day there was that voßkuhle end-boss-judge who gave a RADIO interview that this would get rejected imedeatly... nowadays laws are worth shit.

dr. schachtschneider also sued her and it was also instant rejected without a comment.

>voßkuhle end-boss-judge
>horst drehofer
>dr. schachtschneider

(1) Politisch Verfolgte genießen Asylrecht.

I know you are referring to paragraph 2 about coming from "safe" countries but we have made exceptions on that long before Merkel got into office. So don't be ridiculous.

If you take paragraph 2 literally then we would need to deport every single asylum seeker who is not rich enough to enter Germany by plane, since all countries around us are secure. We always made exceptions to that rule on a case by case basis. Don't be ridiculous thinking that a lawsuit against Merkel would succeed in that case.

>we broke the law before on a small scale so completly fine to do it in epic scales too.

>that bankrobber stole a chewing gum when he was young so don't judge him for killing several people while stealing six gazillion € okay?

try again pls.

Yep...another example of guns bans, and how they do not work.

true. if everybody would carry a gun that retard prolly would have done an even shittier job.

Look at our weapons industry. We are breaking our constitution all the time. The constitution is nothing more than a virtue signalling piece of paper. Merkel will never get sued, just as Hillary will never end up in jail. Duh.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>We are breaking our constitution all the time.
>We

I am not breaking the constitution, nor do you I suggest.
It is a small group of criminals breaking laws all the time and make people like you beleave it was "us" that are guilty.

we are not guilty but fuckheads that break laws on a regular basis are.
WE have to point that out and complain/sue/act to it.
Bigotry like building a 2billion hell of a wall for the saudis while telling us it would not be possible to secure the borders is mayor bullshit that has to be pointed out.