JAPAN HATE THREAD

BOYCOTT ALL JAPANESE PRODUCTS! INTRODUCE TARIFFS! STOP DRIVING A TOYOTA, NISSAN! THROW OUT THAT PLAY STATION / NINTENDO! GET RID OF THAT PANASONIC MICROWAVE AND CANON CAMERA! STOP EATING POCKY AND STOP WATCHING ANIME!!!!!!!!!!

JAPAN NEEDS TO APOLOGISE FOR THE VARIOUS WARCRIMES IT DENIES TO THIS DAY!!! RAPE OF NANKING, INVASION OF MANCHURIA, BOMBING OF SHANGHAI, COLONISATION OF TAIWAN AND KOREA, ANNEXATION OF SOUTH EAST ASIA, USE OF COMFORT WOMEN, PEARL HARBOUR, BOMBING OF DARWIN!!!!!!

THE JAPANESE ARE THE REAL ISLAND NIGGERS. JAPAN, APOLOGISE NOW!!!!

Chill

wew lad

nankin no happen, fuck off

You forget your morning pills?

ching chong i hav a smal ding dong

>kacap

No~~~

t. Chang or some gook

>implying Emperor Showa had genocidal intents

This

No one alive today is responsible for any of that. I'm not about to apologize for slavery, and double standards are for leftists.

Nah Japan is fine.

Nice try Korea.

Fuck you, i rolled Gilgamesh and Artoria in Fate Grand Order not long ago. Im not gonna delet

ching chong ping pong

>commie flag

Inexcusable even for shitposting. Neck yourself Che.

t. John Rabe

JAPANESE PIG OUT OUT OUT!!!

MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN

>throw out the playstation
woah woah woah

the new monster hunter is almost here lets not get crazy

You can already walk the Kokoda Trail without having to fight the Nips at the same time Bruce.

Thoes were the times.

Japs are the only Asians I like

You and me both user.

That sweet commie butthurt.

I'm imagining some Melbourne lefty hipster stuck in the jungle shitting himself and fighting off malaria while Tojo chucks mortars at him.

Fuck it, Japanese Empire 2: Electric Boogaloo when?

>ywn work under hanzo

no

Good thing I drive a Lexus :^)

Holy shit, i would be fuckin laughing as a skinny libcuck was crying and screaming "we shouldn't be fighting" as she curled up in a ball, during a fire fight.