Why don't conservatives want to stop being energy reliant on oil? no oil = no money to the middle east??

Why don't conservatives want to stop being energy reliant on oil? no oil = no money to the middle east??

You try finding a more low cost, fast burning fuel.

So what is the viable alternative that is going to fulfill the world's energy needs?

nuclear energy.

Can you put a nuclear reactor in a car yet?

>What is an electric car
>Nuclear power plant produces engery = energy for electric car.

Good luck with that lithium my dude.

What is the sun

Thorium

What is graphene

Here in the real world, oil is the best available source of energy for transport such as cars, heavy trucks, constuction equipment, farm machinery, tanks etc.

Anyone who thinks electric cars powered by windmills will replace any of this is a delusional fucking faggot.

Never Trust The Nuclear Devil

What is a commodity
Emutard.

Without oil being in the game, Iran will become Somalia in a matter of weeks.
We don't want that to happen. They're based Shiites, y'know?

>wind
>solar
>nuclear
>thorium
>geothermal
>kinetic

Lithium-ion isn't the only type of battery made for electric cars.

Why would we care if the entire middle east crumbled?

I'd be fucking happy if that were to happen.

>no money
M8 you've answered your question. No money to middle east, no oil to sell to the population. and no oil = no profit.

Finally someone who realizes that burning oil just isn't the way to go.
Now we just need to convince the general population.

That happened because
a) They cheaped out on the safety measures
b) It was built on the fucking coastline of a country which lies on three fucking faults

>wind
>solar
>sustaining the general pop.
Kek, you millineals are retarded. Wave and nuclear are the future.

>Lithium-ion isn't the only type of battery made for electric cars.

gasoline and diesel are more energy dense than any battery by a massive amount

>What is an "All of the above" approach
Nowhere did I say we should only use one of the energy sources I mentioned, you obvious product of public school education

Oil is the backbone of the economy. Unless something can match it's worth it will forever diminish. They call it liquid gold for a reason.

Money literally is quantized by worth. So people by something irreversibly made that is worth more in a small quantity. I.e. investments.

Why do you think fiat currency is being replicated so well without licensing %)

>think wave is better than wind and solar.

Are you asking?

In regards to cryptocurrency

Say hello to the NWO established bank. We get you to buy into our stocks willingly off the base model that my computer is "digging" worth.

The neo-capitlist idea is to literally sell nothing and trade it for value. Creating a bubble. Just. Like. Loans.

What's with all the retards here right now? Is this what it is like when the aussies are awake?

If you only knew how much Muslims control the world. That is the ultimate red pill. The Jew meme is just so cringe.

>Why would we care if the entire middle east crumbled?

theyd all be off to germany.

>Free energy has existed for 100 + years