DrDisRespect

Lets make this guy the new face of Sup Forums

He is athletic, has hard cuts, defensive slides, elite eight appearances, full athletic scholarships, everything that the average Sup Forumsack has aswell.

Can we meme this into reality?

He should be the prime example for everyone here.

twitchtv () drdisrespectlive

this guy looks like a communist dictator

also sage

>another eceleb thread

Can you kill yourself already?

I see, both mad cause you ain't like him.

Get fit fatties.

How can I save the white race if I can never reach the Doc's levels of violence speed momentum?

Quite simply, you can't.

Learn from him.

And stop using that flag. Get a grip.

>Gets mad at video games
Nah

Learn to handle violence, pussy.

Grab a Jin and Tonic boys cuz the doc's here to teach you faggots A lesson. You blonde haired blue eyed punk nosed little faggots could never handle the violence, speed, and sheer momentum that I the doc handle on a day to day basis. OK? Get a grip Sup Forums

Most importantly, he's a big guy

he uses the best brands.

4u

Don't bring this glorious man into this shit hole. Last thing this place needs is more people idolizing anything celebrity related. This place is for politics.

Why would I support this small head streamer? Everyone knows Summit has the biggest head. Can I get sum 1G's in the chat?!

Also sage.

Destiny is the only intellectually superior streamer on Twitch. He can't be defeated in a debate.

twitch was a fucking mistake

>streamer feels entitled to their viewers' money

He dresses like a little child.

>Implying you wouldn't accept a load of donations from kids and manchildren

His streams are the most entertaining I've seen desu.

wtf, Tyler is 6'5

I wouldn't become a fucking dick about it and expect it from people, or causally put monetary incentives on my behavior. Nigga is playing a video game: it's a pretty low-stress job. Getting ass-blasted about dicks in chat while you're making a couple hundred dollars an hour is pretty pathetic.

>DrDisRespect
>surname Beahm
>american alternate of kike boehm
>kike
Fuck off, you god damn money grubbing jews.

you punk kids need to grow up.

Slick

He is an unfunny faggot.

HURR DURR I WEAR A WIG AND GLASSES AND PRETEND TO BE AN ALPHA MALE, HOW FUNNY IS THAT? Get this shit out of Sup Forums

NOT WATCHING SUMMIT1G

He also listens to Fashwave, which is nice.

Definitely the closest a non-aryan can get to ubermenschheit.

Kys.

Raul

Does he name the jew? If not, he can fuck right off.