Why is Molyneaux considered blupilled by Sup Forums?

Why is Molyneaux considered blupilled by Sup Forums?
He named the jew more times than everyone else here
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKzzyOsvajc

Only fags don't like mollymemes

He's a narcissist and a sophist who spouts back popular right-wing bullet points
Boring and uninteresting

hes not just redpilled, hes radicalized

>named the jew mor that Sup Forums
Kike shill

>Why is Molyneaux considered blupilled by Sup Forums?

Sup Forums seems to respect him more than any other e-celeb

Sup Forums is run by CIA niggers

>Why is Molyneaux considered blupilled by Sup Forums?

Because he's a cult leader. Dudes a weirdo but he makes some really good videos on some subjects. The video linked here is great. It's long but full of really well presented info on the Awans.

After watching the video it seems like this whole story has many levels and has the potential to be fucking huge!

i agree

there is an underlying idea that hes not interested in debating. he mostly just talks to people who agree with him, and takes it for granted that everyone watching will agree with him, and if they dont, they should be ashamed of themselves. its sort of like the same kind of propaganda the left is doing, except i agree with his end-goals. hes just being intellectually dishonest about it, in some ways

however, he does have guests like peter schiff, so that gives him a pass

Slide thread/Character assassination.
Sage and move on.

there are few things gayer than observing some dude's face for 20min while he talks to you like you're a child or a dumbass so he can educate you. I never watched more than 20 seconds of this guy

>debating with a libertarian
it's almost as bad as debating with leftist jews

Worst Korea is run by cultists

Take that back! You are hurting the feelings of Putin's hacker bots.

when will we convince Molymeme to become a fascist and quit roleplaying as anarcho-capitalist?

i usually leave it on my second screen in the background while i do other shit, but i cant watch the ones where hes just on his own. ill watch some of his stuff with guests, but he never "debates", they just agree on everything. he doesnt seem intellectually challenged

i feel like libertarians are probably the ones most open to political discussion without making it personal and hostile. molymeme is just... well hes like a cult leader/minister of propaganda. he cant have his absolute position threatened

>libertarians are probably the ones most open to political discussion without making it personal and hostile
citation extremely needed

obviously i dont have any, and neither do you for whatever means, so shut your face, liberal dickhead

triggered black metal degenerate

You forgot that he goes into 30 minute long rants about anarcho capitalism.

And he shits on women biologically then claims his daughter is equal to any man and can do anything they can.

He's clearly not got a functional ideology, he's just an entertainer who found a political niche

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Him asking an israeli if they should mass import muslim "refugees" only to hear the jew squirm was pretty fucking funny.

Because 1.) There are a lot of shills here and 2.) Sup Forumslacks get jealous of "e-celebs" because they stand as a reminder that they aren't doing anything with their time.