Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>Will you Cross The Line?
crosstheline.co.uk/

>Sadiq Khan: 'I'm not sure what Donald Trump's beef is with me'
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/29/sadiq-khan-not-sure-what-donald-trump-beef-with-me
archive.is/MEqyi

>Rape^2 in Witton railway station, Birmingham
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/633414/rape-birmingham-police-cctv-two-men-girl-14
archive.is/3DJNK

>Paisley, Tebbit and Trimble all savage idea of Brexit border in the sea
newsletter.co.uk/news/business/paisley-tebbit-and-trimble-all-savage-idea-of-brexit-border-in-the-sea-1-8078800
archive.is/X7HFV

>With 20 months until Brexit, UK orders year-long EU migration study
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-workers-idUKKBN1AB31Z

>UK Government's immigration policy branded "a shambles" after Lewis suggests end to free movement
heraldscotland.com/news/15437821.UK_Government_s_immigration_policy_branded__a_shambles__after_Lewis_suggests_end_to_free_movement/

>UK festival is allowing people to test the purity of their cocaine and ecstasy
metro.co.uk/2017/07/29/uk-festival-is-allowing-people-to-test-the-purity-of-their-cocaine-and-ecstasy-6814721/
archive.is/ybEcd

>(((PJW))) gets 'schooled' by historian over diversity in Roman Britain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/alt-right-commentator-gets-schooled-historian-diversity-roman/
archive.is/95TIE

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4114784/britain-rely-german-airforce-nato/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40715008
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/30/can-exodus-from-london-be-good-for-britain-reviving-the-regions
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/27/europe/brexit-immigration-free-movement/index.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4743152/Fury-Britain-gives-30m-aid-fund-Kenya-s-election.html
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/28/britain-should-fight-for-second-brexit-referendum-malta-pm
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/luxembourg-xavier-bettel-prime-minister-54-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-a7867291.html
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2017/jul/26/gove-says-chlorinated-chicken-would-be-banned-under-any-uk-us-trade-deal-politics-live
cambs.police.uk/victims/report_online/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NOD130JZso
archive.is/0iq3T
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!VeryJ0miHY/
google.co.uk/maps/place/Hull/@53.7538789,-0.3877759,11z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x47d6208f7c0160ad:0x6d447e9d82f130ff!8m2!3d53.7456709!4d-0.3367413?hl=en
strawpoll.me/13574826
strawpoll.me/13574826/r
president.ie/en
youtube.com/watch?v=WwvMNkCruGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Couldn't even wait for the new links. What a fucking mong.

What's for lunch today?

This thread belongs to the European Union.

Went to the gym earlier lads. Did I cross the line?

>The move was opposed by medical experts

Do these experts think it's healthy to have acid thrown in your face or something?

Here are the links Steerkike is too good to wait for.

>Britain was forced to rely on German airforce to protect UK waters

>UK and EU still split on citizens' rights

>Britain was forced to rely on German airforce to protect UK waters

>UK and EU still split on citizens' rights

>Have we reached 'peak London' as millennials leave in record numbers?
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/30/can-exodus-from-london-be-good-for-britain-reviving-the-regions

>Free movement will end with Brexit, insists UK immigration minister
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/27/europe/brexit-immigration-free-movement/index.html

>Fury as Britain gives £30m aid to fund general election in Kenya which activists fear will end in a bloodbath
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4743152/Fury-Britain-gives-30m-aid-fund-Kenya-s-election.html

>Maltese PM: I'm starting to believe Brexit will not happen
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/28/britain-should-fight-for-second-brexit-referendum-malta-pm

>Luxembourg’s Prime Minister warns of a £54bn Brexit ‘divorce bill’
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/luxembourg-xavier-bettel-prime-minister-54-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-a7867291.html

>Gove says chlorinated chicken would be banned under any UK-US trade deal
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2017/jul/26/gove-says-chlorinated-chicken-would-be-banned-under-any-uk-us-trade-deal-politics-live

They are raping police officers now as well as kids?

>>(((PJW))) gets 'schooled' by historian over diversity in Roman Britain

Daily reminder there is zero evidence of the Roman Empire extending to sub-Saharan Africa. They could've justifiably shown a small number of Middle Easterners or North Africans, but not dark-as-night niggers. Why the fuck is PJW the mouthpiece for this kinda stuff when he clearly has no knowledge of history and can't hold up an argument?

WANT TO REPORT A HATE CRIME TO CAMBRIDGE POLICE?

not so fast christian

cambs.police.uk/victims/report_online/

You lot seen this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=5NOD130JZso

The NHS murdered Charlie Gard and most Brits are cheering it.

'Death panels' are real.

We've had enough of experts

>Rape^2 in Witton railway station, Birmingham

Why the fuck is is always "Asian"? There are more Asians than non-Asians on the planet, what a useless descriptor. Just admit they were pakis.

Don't know but you're right, his historical evaluation of Roman Britain is a cringe worthy as the BBC. Claiming 2%-3% of Britain was black, completely made up, and likely closer to 0% or 0.1%. The entire theory comes from the Legion with some North African soldiers stationed on Hadrian's Wall at some point in the first century.

Yeah, I'm the one who got it that many dislikes
>1 in 8 viewers disliked
They've got the message

Came in a half breed mudshit last night. Haven't slept

Right back to the empire, they were referred to as Asians. Nowadays it's become a convenient way of hiding the fact they're Muslims.

filled my biscuit box up. im a right mad lad

It was 0.001%. If it was 0.1% there would be black people alive today that could trace their heritage back to the roman times. Back then all the people in North Africa were actually black, because it was before Mohammed started his rape conquest

This is some meta 4D chess reverse psychology type shit where they're pushing for a race war, right?

Anyone watching England vs south Africa?

Surely intentionally excluding christians is a form of hate crime?

Someone should report cambridge police to themselves for this shocking lack of tolerance

>>Maltese PM: I'm starting to believe Brexit will not happen
>theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/28/britain-should-fight-for-second-brexit-referendum-malta-pm

Probably won't 2bf. The people of England are beginning to realise it's not worth all this trouble for a worse outcome than the status quo antebrexit.

Doing gods work lad.

Have a pupper.

Remember to archive
archive.is/0iq3T

Enoch was right.

Brit/pol/ will try to deny this.

>Back then all the people in North Africa were actually black

no

He was probably going to die anyway. There was no cure, only treatment - which itself was experimental.

Admitting Enoch was right is a requirement for posting on Brit/pol/

The Carthaginians wuz kangz n shieet!

Fuck off you pickaninny loving cunt

>young fathers
Should rename themselves single mothers. WTF was that even supposed to be lol?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!VeryJ0miHY/

prior to 1850 slavery was the whole worlds favourite sport

whilst all nations played, one nation dominated this sport and upon realising it was immoral did its best to prevent the rest of the world from playing

100 years later its conference league still holds that one nation hostage for its performance.

No, that was after the Carthaginians. That's not what I'm saying and you know it isn't.

Sauce?

can you do gcses at colleges lads

Yep, night classes usually I think.

Year 10 dropout I presume?

Half black or half Pakistani?

It depends on the college, but most offer some GCSE provision.

It's still wrong. The only Blacks the Romans came into direct contact (that is, not trade related) with were the Kushites and some Garamantian tribes.

Can you count to five bongs before you get beheaded in the street?

the one i went to let you do equivalency exams

google.co.uk/maps/place/Hull/@53.7538789,-0.3877759,11z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x47d6208f7c0160ad:0x6d447e9d82f130ff!8m2!3d53.7456709!4d-0.3367413?hl=en

nah mate year 7

best asking the college. Why need GCSEs though?

got TMS on , my dear old thing

>
I wish had your optimism.

Population decline isn't linear.

Whilst we breed at a somewhat linear rate, pakis breed at an exponential rate:

linear - exponential = 100 + fertility-rate-of-whites * time - fertility-rate-of-foreigners^x

I didn't mean subsaharans, I just meant different to the arabs that occupy North Africa today

>year 7
>Damage control already
School doesn't matter until year 10

You're referring to Berbers, m8. They weren't black.

There's nothing like a bit of comfy Sunday afternoon cricket.

damage control?

IMPORTANT POLL:
strawpoll.me/13574826

>tfw kicked out at year 10

well i'm fucked innit

Btw please show your working out

Why was she killed lads? Was it because the queen didn't want a shitskin in the family?

Give all four nations their own devolved governments, Westminster handles UK wide issues (military, foreign affairs etc).

strawpoll.me/13574826/r
>All these no responses

What's the point? The general consensus here is that this country packed it in long ago so why not break it up into smaller easier to manage pieces? London can go construct their progressive utopia while you live the comfy life in Cornwall or something like that.

she was giving the driver a blowie

>Gets married to a god damn royal
>Somehow this isn't good enough for her
>Wants to run off with a bodyguard
>After the split, she begins fucking shitskins

Don't understand why so many members of the public loved her

Why do some exams have a tier system (Pass,
Marginal Fail, Fail) rather than just Pass or Fail

One can hope.

apparently reptiles don't like cockroaches

>Starts fucking coke-abusing shitskins.

FTFY.

Bet the Royal family would've loved that public image.

Splitting up the UK seems like a bit of a cop out and in the long run probably wouldn't work

The aim should be to cleanse places like London and make them British again. It's the harder path, but it's in the name of the greater good.

Splitting a country with shared heritage is like thread splitting.

>muh peoples princess

MUH LANDMINES
MUH PEOPLE'S PRINCESS
MUH PRETTIER THAN CAMILLA

Some say the devil is dead, the devil is dead, the devil is dead

Some say the devil is dead, and buried in Killarney

More say he rose again, more say he rose again, more say he rose again

And joined the British Army

That may yet be our salvation.

test

The aim should be to cleanse places like Belfast and make them Irish again. It's the harder path, but it's in the name of the greater good.

The aim should be to cleanse places like Las Malvinas and make them Argentine again. It's the harder path, but it's in the name of the greater good.

#RefugeesWelcome

>cleanse places like Belfast and make them Irish again

The IRA tried that and look what happened

A relative of the queen visits me daily

Daily reminder the Irish Head of State is literally a fucking foreigner.

Even you Clean the pakis and wogs out of London yout still gonna be left with a millions of white momentmongs
t. london

Yeah they usually let you do English language and Maths if you are a bit special needs and failed them.

>Make Belfast Irish

To be fair that's not true. The Head of State is the president, Michael Higgins. You are referring to the PM who is head of government.

And gay

It's a shame because I've been to Ireland a few times and it was a nice, comfy sort of place. Too bad such places aren't allowed any more.

Nice. We don't have many lizards in the UK because it's too cold for them, but the ones we have are pretty damn qt.
Not counting slow worms of course. Fuck those wannabe snakes.

No. They have a president no one's ever fucking heard of
president.ie/en

Devolve London into its own region and yoi will have a Religious Police Force set up and patrolling within a decade.

Half-foreigner. Varadker is my favourite taoiseach.

IRA never tried to "cleanse" anything. But any attempts to "cleanse" London would be similarly disasterous because it would be a gang of pasty poltards and EDL Souf Landeners going on an autistic jihad like David Copeland.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwvMNkCruGw

He's a poet, and a scholar.

thanks mate but not special needs, just never got to take them in the first place

I will look into doing them

might get a lizard to wander around my floor and eat spiders