Feminism isn't real

I've slept with many feminists. They say they want equality. But in bed they like to be dominated by an alpha. Feminism is bull shit. Pic related. NYU femanazi I plowed in the ass and she begged for more. Let's discuss.

>anal sex

so have you told your parents you're gay yet?

Sandy hoax never happened

how do you think he found out he liked anal?

You never fucked her unless you show proof faggot go suck dix

Selfie from her

>proof

Good on you. Women do like to get dominated. Doesn't matter what her views are on female rights. At the end of the day, that's how we're put together. Men are more aggressive, women are submissive, no amount of feminist bullshit is going to change that. I wish people were okay with it, without feeling inferior or superior to each other.

Nothing better than fucking the shit out of a "woke" Hillary bitch. Pic is a college activist whore who loves being choked and eating cum.

Why would you post her photos to complete strangers (some of which may be psychopaths) online? It shows what little respect you have for women. Consider this and delete your thread.

>girls love good sex
Got anything else we dont know about?

That's not a feminist, user.

You should know by now that many women will say shit just to fit in, when in reality they don't have any hard-coded beliefs.

I agree 100%. She's using "feminism" as her personality because she doesn't really have one.

I'm just saying they don't hook up with their own liberal kind. They really want us. Alphas who tell them what to do in bed even though they're supposed to be "empowered" women.

I'm gonna play the devil's advocate here and suggest that women and people in general can have different preferences in politics and in the bedroom.

I for example fucking hate arabs, but I have still slept with a few thicc arab hoes.

She's got a feminist looking face (aka ugly like a dog).

Feminism is ugly women reproduction strategy with double assault:
-Shame men into liking them
-Brainwash pretty women that accentuating their beauty is somehow wrong.

Both improve the chances of feminists reproducing.

Feminism is shittest. If you fall the meme you are not real man and should be removed from DNA pool. Thats devious female breed thinking. Look at Sweden, they fall for meme and their women go and fuck sandniggers.

Feminism = are you submissive man to fall for this bullshit ?

i've fucked a few feminists, and you're not wrong. Feminists want equality because most of them are fat and ugly and want to be treated like princesses, probably like their dads treated them.

All you have to do is fuck them right and they forget about their feminist ways. Of course, when you dump them, they go back to it all. It's all in their heads. Low self-esteem leads to the herd mentality of "treat us equally" but they really want to be treated like daddy's little sluts.

What is the point? They still vote like retards. They still "can't be friends" if you "don't hate" Trump, much less like him. They still lead the charge for our own demise. Oh never mind, they like rough sex, I guess there's no problem.

Every feminist craves to be one of Bilzerian's whores.

>us
>alphas
>pol

this

I don't think so.

Feminism targets normal females more than they target men.

They force good looking chicks dress ugly, plain, look like men. All those pictures of qt's turning progressively worse as college goes, shows the effect that feminism has on good women.

Theory that feminism is reproduction strategy for ugly women holds up, when you look how those women let in niggers and Muslims, who have much much lower standards than whites.

Where are her tits?

Also, you are right. All women want to be married and have kids. Feminism is what happens when they think there is a chance that won't happen.

A woman can want equality in the public sphere while still accepting and desiring a submissive role in a relationship or marriage.

My wife thinks she's a feminist. She also gets spanked on a regular basis. Sometimes for fun, sometimes for misbehaving.

Coffee at the beach, fucking nasty whore.

Does that girl on the right have a dick?

Like the standard republican you are clearly lying. Fake and gay

>In bed
Unfortunately 90% of life doesn't happen in bed.

ITT: OP posting larp story about girls he matched on Tinder who haven't messaged him back. Sage.

It's more likely liquor in a coffee cup on an alcohol-free beach.

That censor bar is dangling

Read: J.D. Unwin - sex and culture

Than you will understand why.

Yeah, France is not a mudslime shithole.

>there is a chance that won't happen
How does that even work unless they are hideously ugly? Just bring back polygamy, problem solved.

You seem like a dick

>celebrate diversity of vaginas
I bet there are no transwomen against them. And why are dicks excluded? So transphobic!

>I've slept with many feminists

Why? Have some fucking respect for yourself.

not all women are whores tho

Oh Sven

literally everyone knows this

This.
I have noticed the same thing when I was dating that girl that turned out to be a hardcore feminist. In our relationship, she didn't bring it up at all. Plus, in bed, she was the most submissive thing I have ever encountered in my (sex)life.

These bitches simply want attention and are in need of a good dicking.

Ppl helping migrants are frustrated women who have a shit life. They get fucked by random muslims who won't get too crazy about them bc they're ugly. And so we have dirty fucking piece of garbage wandering in the streets.
It's all about sex or not having enough

This. I can't understand why men share their (almost) nude wife/girlfriend on the Internet.

if the chick isn't a swamp moose, then feminism is just a shit test

Nah, read up on the Armenian Genocide. The Turks killed all the men, kids, and ugly women, and kept the qt Armenian chicks as wives.

>t. canadian roastie

Feminism was a generational shit-test and western men didn't pass.
That's why most feminists are actively campaigning to bring in more dominant african and arabic men.

This. America leads the way.

Do you know what a shit test is?

They all do.
Feminism is just virtue signaling made by ugly women that nobody wants to touch, and others who think it's cool being progressive.
None of them truly believe it.

Is it drinking coffee at the fucking beach?

Looks like horseshit to me.

My ex was a feminist.
>Asked me to hold her wrists while fucking her
>Asked to be spanked
>Said that it would turn her on, if she had to beg for my cock, and that I should refuse to give her at first
>One day, see a page on her laptop : "Can you be a feminist and like rough sex ?"

Well it was a little late to feel concerned.

Forgot to add : she made me buy a rope to tie her up, but we never did in the end.

That's not coffee. Few people actually drink coffee. It's coffee-flavored sugary water.

post pics of her butthole or youre lying

they should all be put in camps these fucking sick pedowomen

Did she accused you of rape yet?

No, she was really nice. Just really brainwashed.

Don't know why but the font reminded me of the show friends.

feminism is just one of those shitty shittests against modern men

b-b-b-but hes pays them! right? he must pay them theres no way women would want to travel around the world with a rich and famous person!

low standards low test

Doesn't look like a hardcore feminist. More like some normie girl who went along with the flow. All women are feminist to some degree nowadays.

> feminazi
> not even having armpit hair.

she's just a normie going along with the feminist majority but FAR from being an opinionated 'feminazi'.

the kind of feminism Sup Forums likes to fight is made up of a few actual hardliners and billions of sheeplike women (and men) who adopted it like a fashion style.
I've met a total of 2 women that would fit the picture of these ultra hardcore feminist cunts we all like to make fun of. The majority might call themselves feminists but actually have little in common with the nasty red haired bitches hating on the patriarchy all day long.

Women are trash.

I hate that women have to turn to this kind of degeneracy because society can't come to terms that most of the basically belong in the kitchen or similar.
Feminism has destroyed women.

> loli
> Tattoos

What?

I fucked a feminist once and she begged me to spank her until she was crying and her ass was purple

I obliged, and later laughed when a week later I see her Facebook posts about equality. It's all a facade toward the world for them.

>Flat chest
>Fucked in the ass
Did you get to see the dick though?

My cousin was a teacher at Sandy Hook. She went to funerals for the kids and is still in therapy for witnessing that right wing nut go on a killing spree with an assault rifle.

I assure you it happened.

Bullshit. Someone always has a family member that saw it..

you fucked her in the ass? You didn't plan on marrying her? You're a degenerate and part of the problem.

(this is a slide thread, sage goes in the options field)

Tfw you're still a virgin

My Uncle was a janitor at Sandy Hook and actually witnessed the shootings happen in cold blood. Lanza didn't kill him though, hardly noticed him since he was just a janitor. Poor Uncle had to clean up the mess that that autist had made.

>tfw you're still a virgin and you're actually good at talking to women and not ugly
Boy do I suck at taking the first step

Possible, but not necessarily true.

My wife was a hardcore feminist, no LARPer, and also very attractive 8/10. I went after her hard and she perceived me as an alpha and of course went totally sexually submissive like ALL women do IF you're attractive and successful enough compared to their other prospects.

This lasted for seven years, until we had a child. Then it was probably the combination of new hormones and my failing too many shit tests where she started seeing me as a beta provider and suddenly hating sucking my dick because it made her jaw hurt, no more anal either because it suddenly hurt too much (she used to cry, but never once complained and sometimes asked for more). She's in therapy trying to fix herself, but I know nothing is going to work.

Every woman will be an absolute whore for a man she thinks is the best she can get, and when she starts thinking of him as a beta her pussy dries right up.

100% user.
The feminists I know have now decided to ignore politics altogether. They are after only "women's rights" or "right to choose". Feminism gets a little heavy for them if they want to have any chance of securing a proper man.
If they keep it up, they see what they will become and it's not pretty.
It's a fad, just like liberalism.

'Alpha' shit aside, do they know going that you dont like feminist...like how do you let them know you hate them?

jesus...theres one that look similar that I want to man handle!!

...go back to being an 'alpha', stop letting shit test go by and challenge them.

This logic is shit. Just because they still want sex doesn't mean that's all they want.

Feminism is about socio-economic equality, or at least it's supposed to be when you filter out the SJW manhaters screaming from the top of their lungs

Aren't feminazis the retards that got California to get on the written consent for sex train?

Then secretly want to be choked the shit out of and man handled in the sack.

They're so desperate for approval that they are willing to post their woman on pol....many such cases.Sad!

he knows already

>...go back to being an 'alpha', stop letting shit test go by and challenge them.

I never changed my behavior to have her see me as a beta, it was having the baby and the changes that went along with it. It took me a few years to realize what happened, so I have escalated my dominating behavior and appearance, and it has worked a little as far as her willingness to submit sexually. But I'm pretty sure it's too little, too late at this point for her to see me as truly alpha again. Women can't be reasoned with. Once they're broken, there is usually no fixing them.

I plan on upgrading when our kid is a little older and won't be so traumatized by me leaving. Until then I'll look for a girlfriend or two to keep on the side.

I shagged a tumblr-tier feminist with nipple piercings and BLM shit on her goybook. Kinkiest sex I have EVER had. She insisted on calling me "daddy" and told me to choke her. op is right

What he's trying to say is
DELET THIS

>They really want us. Alphas who tell them what to do in bed

Jesus Christ

>Then secretly want to be choked the shit out of.
One of the "secrets" is if the woman with neck bruises in result to the choking fetish "chose to withdraw consent after fornicating" she will use these marks on her body to suggest the individual she had consensual sex with had raped her.

OP is a slut who will breed more sluts further degenerating society and women.

Men like you disgust me.

You like most man, are confusing pleasure with politics. its a bad mistake. Heterosexual woman wants to be dominated, some of them like to be beaten in bed. Doing it is part of the game. Doing it in public has not the same meaning, and only infantile or sick women provoke men to the point the loose their minds and do it publicly out of a sexual context. With that said there is not a single drop of inconsistency on being a feminist and doing that. the inconsistency existes only on this new wave of feminists, that are in reality mass hysteria.

underrated post

This

me too

race traitor scum

this is correct 10/10 times. Its insane

CIA shill

we need to show this to chris ray gun and confirm if those are her tits