I fucking hate how Americans always bring up guns in any discussion...

I fucking hate how Americans always bring up guns in any discussion. When they talk to European the first thing they say is "You have no guns xD". I'm sorry you have to live in a land with 40 million niggers and white-nigger equivalents but we don't have that problem in Europe, ok? We don't need deadly weapons to stay alive because everyone here is civilized. Every time you bring up guns as an argument you are reaffirming to us you're a barbarian race.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/633414/rape-birmingham-police-cctv-two-men-girl-14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHALL

Shut up, USA are free we here in EU are enslaved.

STFU with this divide and conquer shit. We only stand a chance together with our brothers across the Atlantic. Unity is strength. Hail victory.

Go live in Burgeristan then and enjoy your """""freedom"""""

guns are great

This is rich coming from a person who is now drowning in migrants who shoot up clubs every week, go on axe murdering spees, rape your wives and destabilize your countries.

You have it backwards. Europeans are the ones who bring up guns, like you are now

>I fucking hate how Americans always bring up guns

Says the Euro bringing up guns.

>Burgeristan
the left cant meme. the best they can do is something like this poster. NO U!

NOT

Correct answer

Europeans are filthy savages that have welcomed in mudslimes to indulge in their barbarism and degeneracy.

No need to be so mad because you willingly neutered yourselves. Don't worry, you can come over and touch our guns any time you want, you just can't bring them home with you.

i'm sorry you're not allowed to own guns, you can shoot mine if you want to come visit

what

ITT: Summon Americans by talking about guns. It's actually more effective than saying "Where'd you come from where'd you go, where'd you come from cotton eye'd joe"

The entirety of Europe is not British, of course you can own guns here.

>56%

Somebody post the jiff of the European shooting the gun and crying, I'm phonefagging atm.

1.5/10

Swiss bro knows what's up.

No, as you've a metric crap-ton of Jihadi-come-Lately sand-niggers and loads of self-loathing ladies weak at the knees for Ahmed's kebab. We, at least, pride ourselves on shooting the problem Paki a third time, in the likely event s/he refuses to heed the message that we don't want a minaret blaring five times daily.

Went two hundred years without 'em; we could go another two hundred without 'em, easily.

> PASS

>40 million niggers
>we don't have that problem in Europe, ok?

Sure buddy, you just have
1 million explosive sand niggers that are more rabid than our average nigger.

Enjoy defending your family with your government approved and licensed spoon.

Forgot map

Nah, you're the barbarians here. People have a god-given right to defend their lives and eurocuck states are infringing on this right to further their utterly despicable, totalitarian agenda.

Guns you say? How about how great guns and the ability to use them are/is?

The average Briton with whom this subject has come up in conversation has always wanted to shoot and own their own gun.

t. American who spends his summers in England

DELET

>because everyone here is civilized
my sides

Moron, you will need guns soon with all the niggers and muslims in Europe

I do say my friend! They are quite pleasant to fire! Why just the other day I was out with my Hi point 380 and was quite impressed with the ease at which I was able to put rounds through with no problems!

t. someone who's never set foot in Europe

You don't know shit. I haven't seen a muslim or nigger in months.

Yeah, I just never shut the fuck up about guns. Literally every other sentence out of my mouth is about guns.

Shut the fuck up, you're clearly have a case of cognitive dissonance. Enjoy your sour grapes, faggot.

That's because you haven't gone outside in months you pathetic neet.
It helps to actually go outside rather than post online from your mothers second bedroom.

...every time I watch a post apocalyptic movie that takes place in the US, and everything is fucked, gangs of cannibals are running around, no civilization, mad max type shit - I always like to imagine that the rest of the world is just fine, like, we figured it out, we're rebuilding civilization, working together...

and at some point somebody asks if we should do something about the americans

and we all look at each other and just say naaaw

>I'm sorry you have to live in a land with 40 million niggers and white-nigger equivalents but we don't have that problem in Europe, ok?
Nogunz faggot detected.

They think it makes them 'Based XD'.
The correct response is:
>Enjoy stroking your AR15 on your deathbed in your 35% white country.

>but we don't have that problem in Europe, ok?

Uh huh.

Oh shit!!!

Call me paranoid, but I've never been raped twice on my way home.

Jesus christ that meme is from 2004

Interdastin' topic, Hitler and pooping. Thanks, friendo.

>everyone here is civilized
I was going to give you a reasonable reply, but then you had to go and post that.

>I'm sorry you have to live in a land with 40 million niggers and white-nigger equivalents but we don't have that problem in Europe, ok?
I hope you don't end up eating your words.

Cool story bro.

Hope your mother gets raped by a refugee.

Also sometimes you encounter 'Texans'. This variety of burger thinks it is ultra-super-based XD. In addition to the usual 'muh gunz' crap they will usually add:
>We don't put up with shit in Texas!
The correct response to Texan burgers is:
>25% white 2050

someone say guns?

Fuck off.

I envy America. Americans go on about freedom so much but despite le 52% meme they ACTUALLY have freedom. They aren't arrested over a tweet. They can openly carry guns. They can actually defend their property. They can buy cigarettes which you don't have to take a second mortgage out for.

Oh how I wish I was in America.

You can have this, lad. We got our courts from you. We would not have what we have if it weren't for Magna Carta.

t. Anglo-American on vacation

>There's certainly no reason for Europeans to have guns because there are no savages here.... dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/633414/rape-birmingham-police-cctv-two-men-girl-14

Why yes good sir. As a matter of fact, I am reminded of the fact that my dad recently returned my shotgun from when I was a child to me. I am quite curious if it will be worth shooting still despite it being very small. I might take out a number of pesky squirrels with it.

Come home white man.

Do you have childhood memories with the gun? will it be a nostalgia trip?

First weapon I ever hunted with actually.
It pales in comparison to the AR. But I will have to take it out and put some rounds through it for old times sakes.
It's only a 20 gauge though.

>complains that americans always talk about their guns
>isn't allowed to own guns

opinions discarded. Come back when you're a free country.

>can't even win a war against a bunch of flightless birds

How's it feel to have to show your ID in order to buy a plastic knife?

>cant even win an invasion of a bunch of slants

le brave and charismatic burger

Yes, and?

le bold and heroic burger!

You have no guns XD

>yfw even faggot Canadians are less cucked on guns than yuros

Brb. Gonna dump a 30 rd mag off my back porch while shitposting and having some coffee, because American.

Which one of your mixed race grandchildren will inherit your firearm collection?

>TFW I can actually do that because I face 5 miles of fields and no houses.

Which state do you live in? Califag here.

Yeah I have a nice high hill on that side. I sure do love America!

>we don't have that problem in Europe, ok?
You will soon. You will understand then.

we are cucks

Ohio.
I live on the western, less populous side of the state. It's kind of nice because I live near some amish bros.

xd memes!

unironically kill yourself you petulant child

Reality is that Europe would be the same thing, but people would be fighting each other with makeshift blades instead of guns.

Also, probably a lot more tyranny.

Alright, I'll give you credit, Yugoslavia would probably be as fucked as the USA.

When a toddler has better trigger discipline than OP.

>Every time you bring up guns as an argument you are reaffirming to us you're a barbarian race.

I am a Christian, and the scriptures say my God commanded that I own a weapon for self-defense.

1. Why are you persecuting me for my religious beliefs?
2. If you want my guns come and take them.

BE

>2017
>Yugoslavia

You gipsies need to work on education

INFRINGED

INFRINGED

nigga didn't u just bring it up?

Fuck off Muhammad

Said the cucked EU flag waving nigger. How is that EU working out for you faggot? Not so good huh? With Sweden, France, Germany and the UK overrun by 3rd world shitskins while most of you virtue signal about how fucking progressive you are. Sweden is now the rape capitol of Europe, and the EU is letting his happen. And you call the US barbarians...nice senpai.

nice wood

I view your countries the same way I view Moldavia and Ukraine: should not exist and instead should be annexed and split up.

So yeah, excuse me while I do not recognize the existence of Croatia and refuse to say "Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro and and and..." and instead use Yugoslavia as a shorthand.

lol yet again a braindead scriptkiddy leaf cheats its way into numbers because it needs SOME WAY of getting (You)s for its reprehensible non-thoughts

go headbutt a moose you fucking wastoid faggot. nobody thinks youre clever or funny because you called someone a fancy insult.

> but we don't have that problem in Europe, ok?
No? Well, if we don't have it yet, our politicians sure as hell do their best to get us into that situation...

I recently started playing airsoft, where the replica guns shoot small BBs rather than boolets. It's pretty fun to actually shoot people rather than plinking paper at the range.

You simpleton. Guns can be used for many things beside murder. I have many guns and have never considered shooting someone.
It is a good thing you eurofags don't have guns because everyone time you talk of owning one your mind reverts to savagery and murder.

>railed gasblock

Absolutely Disgusting

mixed race caucasian.. You eurofags need to get over yourselves. Some of you are alright but the vast majority of Europe just rolled over and actually gave their daughters and women over to an invading army of black inbreds.
BTW my girl was chosen & my genes were tailored to be always fit & have extreme leg and upper body strength.
The only firearm my kids & their kids will get from me will be the one I got from my grandpap & that's a luger he took in ww2 he got sometime after d-day jumping from a plane.
What did your family do aside from hide in a fuckin ditch and wait for mine to save you.

Guns are great to look at & cool as shit to go out shooting in the woods. For home protection from burgers it's good too. The thing I hate Americans for though is any altercation on the street & they're reaching for their guns s, it's pathetic. If you're at a pub & someone gives you grief and starts throwing punches, get stuck in & beat their ass. Don't put your hand on your gun & say you won the fight, guns are a pussies best friend.

That's not true normal people that take classes or are raised by their dads shooting & have proper training to handle weapons don't act like that.
It's the wannabe gangsters that listen to shithop music that steal guns or buy them illegally & go around waving them in peoples faces.
They make every gun owner look like idiots.

That's mostly inner city minority's using illegal firearms. If we got rid of them, the crime rates would fall drastically.

Are you a Texannon? 25% white by 2050...
If you are from Texas, will you be relocating to the Pacific Northwest?
Or do you plan to go down with the ship, 'lose with style' like a typical cuck?

>E.U.
>No niggers

wow sorry youre too much of a pussy to fight for your right to own guns you faggot, but protecting yourself from nigger mobs is not a 'pussy' thing to do. if you lived in the real world you would understand what an 'unarmed' man can actually do

but you live in video games so you think punches just take a chunk out of your lifebar. go suck on a kebab and get antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea you fucking dope

Hahahah o man u are so dumb and delusional pls kys

Guns are awesome

So in 2050 Texas will be 25% white (I bet public schools will be fun then), but you will still have gunz; so you will be 'based XD'.
This doesn't make sense to me. Who the fuck wants to live in a 25% white state, gunz or no-gunz?