Aus/pol/: professional fees for professional services edition

Bill Shorten pledges to impose 30pc tax rate on family trust distributions
archive.is/Uyfrt

Sydney terrorism raids: What we know about the alleged plot to bring down a plane
archive.is/njySU

Recycling scheme diverts millions of litres of unwanted paint from landfill
archive.is/MWTig

Opium poppy head thefts spike in Tasmania, worrying industry and police
archive.is/p8OQD

Machines begin drilling tunnel for $1.8b Forrestfield-Airport link as unions raise concerns over cost-cutting
archive.is/4YRyp

Pressure is on Prime Minister to change GST carve-up when he arrives in WA
archive.is/VibnO

SA Premier Jay Weatherill rejects grain growers' push to legalise genetically modified crops
archive.is/Xnvpc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfjTZLxekig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for thicc

Second for the white Australia Policy

Third for playschool

>sit on the blue carpet luv
>don't worry if you're getting a little large, what matters is your personality
>it's the men who don't deserve you
Friendly reminder that by dating chubsters you are perpetuating fat acceptance.

Forth for i want to fucking die

I am all for thicc acceptance m8.

We need to encourage girls to be chubby, it's their ideal state.

can even get that right you useless cunt

well thats a bit rude dont you think?

You should just fucking die, can't even figure out how to use legacy captcha I bet.

Diabetes and heart problems is not an ideal state m8.

Last thread had some very good ideas on how to fix Australia anyone got some more?

Abdominal obesity is the problem but girls usually carry most of their weight in their legs where it does not have adverse consequences.

anyway im going to bed lads gotta get up early for work :).

youtube.com/watch?v=YfjTZLxekig

Who knows, I've been putting up some posters around me uni, commies ironically posted them on the uni faceberg shitposting group and some madman revealed his power level about how there are 100s of people silently agreeing with the message of the poster.
I like to feel that I'm making a difference by letting some like minded people know that they're not alone in their thinking but it's just hard to gauge how much effect my low energy activism is having.

kill all the abbos

>those fucking fat cow thighs
Disgusting, good night user.

I reckon this shit will only become more and more common, Generation Zyclon is not a meme I've seen it in action the amount of 'ironic' Jew jokes I've heard my little brother and his friends make is telling

What's the starting year of generation Zyclon anyway? Would a '97 kid like me qualify?

i think we got a couple of niggers posting in here.

they love the BBW

They are already being culturally genocided. It's only a matter of time before the jews take ownership of all their soverign land

>'97 kid like me
I was about to say underage but you're not.. i'm getting old

I think its 95 officially but if you fit the Gen z stereotype more than the millennial stereotype you're pretty much Gen z

Reminder that most "Australians" are now first or second gen immigrants and we have been dead without realising it for ten years or more. The effects will be irreversible and terminal in under ten years. There is no old guard.

>not posting based john

>There are people on this board right now who were born in '99 and thats technically fine

The fucks a gen z?

Generation z, the generation after the millennials 1995-200? otherwise known as Generation zyclon

I'm in year 12 right now. What are you going to do about it, old cunt?

Im tempted to go into melbourne and start mass redpilling people. I've been thinking about disguising it as communism or something and then they start reading into it and get interested and realise the real soloution is conserving the family unit and living healthy

George is best
>colin buchanan and Monika are also acceptable choices

(just gonna amuse you're 18)

Is the gen zyclon meme prevelent at your school?

true, but most are British so you don't notice

I think people are confusing obnoxious meme culture for right wing attitudes, for every 1488 outlier there are fifty kids who like to post counterculture memes on facebook and wear cuffed jeans with band shirts. They're not even punk-level, the anarchist punks at least thought of themselves as sincere. At most you're going to get kids ironically voting Pauline Hanson for laughs.

Not him but while my uni courses and HS had a whole lot of IRL memery, gen zyclon wasn't a meme in and of itself but I once got caught among some other people talking shit on the "anonymous" school chat board about how useless the chink kids are in class. A lot of people actually received disciplinary action in regards to "racism" among my peers.

Such is life growing up in a multicultural school free of prejudice and hate. The kikes have no idea what sort of storm is coming once there are more of us and retarded boomers start dying off.

I love how it changes between /auspol/ to aus/pol/ every day couple of says so you can't search for the thread

IKR

Just search twice you lazy cunt, and if that doesn't work just skim through the catalogue for any BLACKED or the Mask OPs.

all mine are Aus/pol/
>it's the right way

I wish I could share your optimism, the demographic census fucked me up.
Though I imagine there should be many like me alienated by the invasive feel-good political integration in humanities subjects, VCAA are completely fucked and only allow English texts about racism and sexism under the guise of "identity" themes being relevant

In a way it's good that they're so blatant about their forced agenda of multiculturalism and anti-white to the teenagers who already feel a natural revulsion in regards to authority. I attended a school that had multiculturalism as its key value among 3 others that we were forced to learn, had LGBT alliance and feminism discussion clubs but as a result of living through that hell, getting numerous detentions and suspensions as I acted out against it, I ended up getting a good ATAR by picking two maths and two sciences as my year 12 subjects and left that blatantly left wing institution as a full fledged fascist who unironically fantasized about gassing kikes and their left wing useful idiots. I also know that many of my friends are the same way, or at the very least have no faith in the modern political system that's working against them.

As bad as the the census is, the peaceful majority never mattered and while the forced multiculturalism will produce more white inert cucks, it will also produce a generation of fanatics that vehemently hate globalist kikes.

Massive immigration but only for white brits and south africans.

if they let their own country go black, we dont want them

it's against our constitution
>The Racial Discrimination Bill 1975

what is created can be destroyed. bring back white Australia

Fucking repeal that shit

You fellas could honestly use more slavs. It will never stop being funny when pissed abos grouped up with greens try to pull the muh land shit on me only to hear angry slavspeak in response.

who's that bald cunt with richard spencer?

Agree

Politicians are so dirty, they always propose things against the people who will never vote for them anyway. Forget Bill and forget the commie vote that he needs to win back from the Greens he is going after by taxing trusts.

bring back tone

Should I shower before going to bed, I feel dirty but am too tired to do it

what's the longest you've gone with out showering or bathing. Mine was 5 days once when I was on holidays and just sat around the house smoking pot

this is a fucking retarded idea

saffers bring their farm workers with them (which happen to be black) because they are lazy as fuck

and brits are probably the worst out of the "whites"

fuck that. how about minimal immigration?

3 weeks iirc, it was cause I had a leg injury