Muslims react to the casting of a "queer feminist" Muslim woman in the TV show 'The Bold Type'

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/891433918108286976

Why don't we ever talk about the Arabic slave trade?

It doesn't fit the agenda. Anyways, cis white males are the problem. Trump is a fascist bigot.

But slavery is still a thing. Why are we alright with ignoring this?

Jesus Christ we need the media to fall

>queer feminist" Muslim

p0zzed

>western feminist society

Because it is easier to blame the white wester men.

i want to fuck her

Why are you telling me this?

She doesn't swing that way user.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Muslims ally with liberals.
>Turn into faggots.
Almonds.

>Muslims: "SHE WILL BE PUNISHED BY ALLAH! ALLAHU AKBAR YOU BITCH!
>Liberas not wanting to sound racist: "O-oh come on people, i-it's progressive"

they want to privileges of being the oppressed poster child- they've gotta deal with all the social marxism shit too then

fuck it, why not make her a cripple as well?

I don't know about this lads, I don't want to peer pressure pakis into being "progressive", I feel that'd be us working against ourselves. All the people posting about "oh so islam isn't peaceful" just sound like they support faggotry as a reaction to Islam.

Absolutely haram

only liberals will watch it
and they self reinforce the idea muslims are just like "us"

Haha, check out all the "moderate" Muslims redpilling libs in the comments. This is legit great.

>mfw those replies

on a different note
>X did Y, and it's Z
outlets that use this kind of title deserve the rope
>this happened and this is how you should feel

Muslims will riot over this...mock my words

you would prefer these degenrate ideas, how about stop shilling this stuff to our populations

Only two white guys in the full skit one gets assaulted and the other is an alt-white stereotype so progressive.

>queer
>Muslim
these guys dont know anything about islam. Being anything other than a heterosexual means death
and also wearing a hijab with makeup, lipstick and clothes that doesn't hide your figure
this is more like

Should be a fucking red flag to all those leftist cucks who keep defending muslims

Indeed.

Welcome to the degenerate party you cunts. You want western "civilization" you take this shit with you too.

Is this the same channel that had that show about the deaf twin who was accidentally given to the wrong family at birth and then everyone kept getting disabilities?

Can't wait for the fatwah on the actress and the writers.

Wish they would. Somehow liberals will still blame white men and Trump, though.

That would be fucking choice. A perfect opportunity to call out all the (((progressive))) fifth columnist Muslim enablers

The ones complaining obviously aren't real muslims.

Cultural marxism is a hell of a force. Finally managed to subvert islam.

No. We hate liberals and muslims, watching the muslims show their true colors to the idiots who love you is entertaining

i am turk so they don't love me, libcucks hate turks because "muh k*rds"
t. sl*vshit

why not accelerate this by taking side of the muslims and explaining how it isnt a true representation of islam ?

Surely, a fat liberal nongender hair-lip wont take a second to pass the chance to start calling out white men against LGBT rights, but will fall into a huge spasm when we're defending islam?

Otherwise, it goes unheard.

>Muslims who genuinely believe their religion is the pure faith being corrupted by Liberals, Marxists and Jews
>Jews working with Muslims to produce shows that glorify Islam as a tolerant progressive religion that should be welcomed

Disgusting.

>legitimizing either side
How about I just watch them eat each other alive and I call them both wrong?

>They're naming the Jew in the comment section.

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>2017
>producing feminist propaganda on talmudvision

Because the Arabic slave trade was composed of Jews & Christians too

liberals will be the first to fall when the muslim dogs start a european civil war

that doesn't ultimately achieve anything, they've been capable of ignoring the entire Quran so what makes you think they'll not ignore a few of its adherents
if you really want some accelerationism, defend the Muslims and berate liberals for trying to encroach their faith with their own beliefs

Fucking hell.

You've got me in a laughing fit.

10/10 user

>Those comments

I'd like to see libtards argue their way out of this one.

Wut

Is that supposed to be MILO?

When I first looked at that picture, I thought it was a giant kike nose. It took me a moment to realise it was a safety pin.

>that comment section
hahahha let me guess a lefty is going to read that and think "b-b-but those people in the comments aren't real muslims"

Ahahahaha, I can't breathe, that comment section.
That muslim guy unironically posting pics of sodomites thrown out of rooftops, oh my god, help.

Frankly he looks like the only one with a job.

hahah the non real muslims

Why do leftists love islam again?

>Why are we alright with ignoring this?
Implying the ruling class finds anything wrong with actual literal slavery still being around.

I know right. KLARMPF, two scoops, nuclear codes and all.

wtf I love islam now!

>A perfect opportunity to call out all the (((progressive))) fifth columnist Muslim enablers
enabling muslims to do what, remove degeneracy?

i wonder who could be behind this post

Is that even legal post pictures in twiter of people throwing people from the roof

I'll explain.
- Leftists hate white Western civilisation.
- Muslims hate white Western civilisation.
- Therefore Leftists assume that Muslims are allies.

Leftists don't just assume that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Leftists have feeble brains and conceive of the world in stark binary terms. For a lefts, the enemy of my enemy is exactly like me in every way. Thus leftists believe that Muslims are pro-gay, pro-tranny and pro-feminist.

It's only illegal if the person posting it is white

Now we just have to get the Feminists and Muslims fighting each other over this.

Because they were smart enough to castrate the apes when they were done with them

The left gets redpilled on Islam and the right has to become pro-gay or look like hypocrites.

Win-win if you ask me.

>Lesbians
>Existing

Can't wait for shariah and Day of the Stones.

I like how the apologists don't even screech about feminism, misogyny, racism, and patriarchy like they usually do. They'll be the first to submit.

Everyday I wish we would have had the foresight to do this shit

>muzzies get the "degeneracy" treatment
>they don't like it
surprise, surprise.
This could be a winning tactic. If we drag their culture, community and religion into the pigpen of degeneracy and just meme it everywhere, maybe they will be so disgusted they all fuck off back to sandland.

i think it's even simpler than that

liberals are contrarians
guess i'm a hypocrite

Because leftist are anti west. Read up on the concept of 'whiteness' and what it entails, and so much will become clear. Leftist don't want to improve anything, they just want west to fall, no matter the cost and no matter how hard the cognitive dissonance will be for them.

There's been a queer feminist Muslim Syrian immigrant on Degrassi for two seasons now.

>Muslims wake up liberals are trying to corrompt us

hahahahaha lel

>the right has to become pro-gay
Never. All sodomites must die, they are just too disgusting.

before i click it can i guess how they react?

is it tolerance and peace?

No, thats why its called the arabic slave trades.

>Hijab is freeing
>Every arabic country treats women like cattle

hmmmmmh

probably why she immigrated
>jazz_lover
if you don't follow god's law then you're not a muslim

I almost wish I could side with these subhumans.

wouldn't the right look more hypocrite to suddenly defend the left outside of their values?
not sure where you're even coming from but it sounds fucked

>if you don't follow god's law then you're not a muslim
If you follow gods law you re also not a muslim.

If it makes you feel better most people are.

it was about that time that liberal idiocy goes in our favor

Imagine how free the simple minded cows must feel? Open range, plenty of grass to eat and cock in their holes galore.

Man... im genuinely over all of this now... Like im tired reallly really tired. please tell me it will end soon i just cant handle it anymore. The world has never been this crazy.. At first it was fun to laugh at then it got serious and it was exciting to see the battle but now im just tired. Everyday a new load of shit is heaped onto my doorstep and i just to slog my way through it. We could be exploring space or making scientific and technological breakthroughs. Exploring the depths of the ocean or creating masterpieces of art.... Instead we have this. Islam and niggers. I just cant fucking handle it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>and happiness :3

Does this fucking bimbo realize she'll be raped and then stoned before the day is out when Muslims gain even a minimal majority in a society?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and always kill a traitor before an enemy, Jimbo

Inshallah

Can we meme this?
More homosexuality and degeneracy in Islam, all the things the left love, to bait Muslims into revealing what they really think, and changing peoples view of Islam? With Muslims moving Islam into the west, they risk tainting their religion.

The two are incompatible, maybe it's time to start putting them together to show people they just don't go together.

>Jews are my friends

Nope

ITT
Sodomites who want to prove "look, the muslims hate fags so we must love fags"

Because 100s of years ago some black people sold some other black people to Jew slavers, and now white people are supposed to feel guilty about it forever and ever.

We don’t talk about Arab slavers because that distracts whites from their self flagellation.

What's the difference between being gay/lesbian and "queer"? I've noticed libshits using the latter all the time now.

In all honesty Islam is probably the best religion with a few changes here and there. Unfortunately shitskins aren't smart enough to realise this. I am siding with them because 1 in 1,000,000 Muslims are actually based no libtard will ever be based.

You can't really criticize islam as this backward ideology that conflicts with western society if you agree with muslims on issues where these conflicts are most visible.

In this case the tolerance and/or acceptance of homosexuality.

>liberals are contrarians
so just like Sup Forums

Why doesn't Sup Forums support Islam again? the only people that can stand up to them

sigh.... Why cant we just wake up and remove these cunts. Im really genuinely sad right now. They have destroyed every nation they have landed it. I dont want us to go down like this its so fucking pathetic that we would be conquered by fucking sandnigger goat fuckers. Iv'e honestly never felt so fucking down.

>Queer feminist
>Muslim

Incompatible terms. It's funny when people say "terrorists aren't real muslims" yet they follow the quran better than the progressive ones.

This raised my mood a little hahaha the lines coming out of the nose is pretty amusing.
Saved

seriously you guys are giving the muzzies too much importance, I mean who gives a fuck about their opinion

its because of you guys they are getting bold
its like feminism all over again

Does Xir bomb st8 ppl?