So Trump just signed his presidency's death warrant

Kicking transgendered people out of our military cripples our defensive capabilities and puts us all in danger.

How can you support this?

This is why I voted for Trump. For him to do everything in his power to destroy leftist faggotry. Kicking insane people out of the military shouldn't even be controversial.

no one has even been kicked out

>Kicking transgendered people out of our military cripples our defensive capabilities and puts us all in danger
How it's like to be

This is a slide thread. Trannies are irrelevant. Their whole purpose is to stifle real political conversation.

I suggest people stop responding to this nonsense.

Sage

It's the generals that wanted the ban on transgenders. Do libcucks even read?

This is about the midterms. Democrats just debuted their plan to win back congress by pretending they care about jobs.
Trump just ruined that by yawning, thumbing in a few lines into his phone, and pressing send.
Now Democrats in midwestern states are going to be talking about trannys rather than anything people care about.
When Democrats talk about class politics they win. When they talk about identity politics, they lose.
They just lost.

Consider that he dillated your military.

Nah, they think the secretary of defense not being in the know of the decision is more important than what the military wanted.

Fuck off, civilian. This doesn't concern you.

fucking kek
9/10 bait op
laughed out fucking loud

Hivemind

>implying there are drill sergeants in us military that are taller than trump

>trannies2
>2
Dare I ask for the first part?

>implying Mad Dog isn't 110% behind this decision
GTFO

They're like a fraction of a percent of the military's make up and can be easily replaced by someone infinitely better at the job

How can they be described as fit for battle if they have to regularly dilate an open wound and what if their granny drugs can't arrive on time

I don't care if theirs a cuntboy regiment.
But again if the supply lines are disrupted and they lose testosterone do they revert back to girls

so a thousandth of one percent of potential soldiers not being able to serve is going to cripple our capabilities? Well why can't Schizophrenic people serve? Why can't people with severe personality disorders serve? Why can't drug addicts serve? Why can't people with a former criminal record serve?

This is ridiculous. sage

You know, 15,000 trans in our military doesnt mean 15,000 soldiers they might do onther things (btw we have 1.5 million people in out military so its fine)

This thread has been posted too many times. And its because op wants easy (you)s. Saged

and they're both spics too. good god the memes write themselves

Didn't US Marines drop the pull up requirement because storng independent wamen couldn't do them?
The US military is the laughing stock of the world. If it wasn't for nuclear drones fucking Ireland could singlehandedly conquer your faggot trans woman army.
Fuck I hate americans. I bet you ride scooters into war you fat tranny faggot women.

Yeah. I'm the delusional one because I don't think freaks should serve in our military.

You are totally deluded.
It gives more people hope that the world isn't going crazy.
Trans are asking for too much change too soon in more ways than one.

[[[[[[[citation needed]]]]]]]

That's the Marines though

>cripples our defensive capabilities and puts us all in danger.

Actually, Trump doing this will save the military a ridiculous amount of money AND raise our effectiveness. Pretty crazy, right?

shhh Germany don't talk too loud

That is not what Trannies look like.
sage

I hate you too Germany.

It's just a cartoon. My Sup Forums folder has somewhere north of 50,000 images going back to 2007, so I arrange them by subject.

Learn to look up things
That's the Navy and Airforce. I don't think 90% of this board could get into the Marines either physically or because they would have problem with authority.

I was hoping someone would post this

Women real or imagined shouldn't be in the military.

Always reminds me of the old South Park episode...

'If only more people could see this, they'd realise just how natural the surgery is...'

0.2% of the population big whoop. Next you'll tell me to care about Native Americans

How many people irl I've heard complain about trannies being rejected from the military: 0

Nobody cares.

Marxist Faggots: WTF, I love the imperialist death machine now!

Most people close their eyes and pretend it doesn't exist

Think he meant for the number of trans.

My only problem with this is the cost benefit politically. He did just hand the culture warriors ammo and re-ignite the issue. But that might not be a bad thing, because he can easily leverage back by depicting what whackos the leftists are in another election.

When Obamas team lifted the ban, I admit I thought it was sort of brilliant politically. Consider: how many men who want to be treated as women are really going to join an organization where the women are treated like men? By just lifting the ban and calling the bluff, I thought it was brilliant because there really was little else the trans could bitch about and it took all the wind out of their lobbyists sales pitch to rile them up and make another 2 decade battle over nothing while their lawyers get rich and activists collect money (and internal relevance). Take away the hardest obstacle and they had nothing. I just imagined how heartbroken their lawyers were when there was no battle to fight. But Trump brought it back, essentially gifting them with new relevance.

However, I am told that perhaps it wasnt such a bluff. I am told that it was about to be a train wreck where a lot of mentally unstable men were joining for those surgery/hormone gibes.

I dont buy the money issue; the military wastes more than the costs every day. But even then, trans create an awful distraction in basic human resource direction.

I would like to see a national debate on the side just about the logic of 'learning you were something you always were' in regard to sexuality generally. There are so many contradictions built into trans logic that its ridiculous.

Its one thing to say you feel like a woman, or want to be treated as one. Its another when you demand people alter reality around your universe to claim you actually are one...

... The biggest contradiction is claiming the two genders are not to be defined by gender roles, and then invariably claiming that as a trans woman, you have feminine characteristics and listing them as all the traditional, somewhat stereotypical traits that we associate with the very types you claim are sexist.

For example, you will never hear about a trans woman feeling like a butch lesbian because it would look and act just like a regular guy.

g2g have a good weekend

He's now forced the Democrats into a hole.

Do they campaign for trannies and lose what's left of their support outside California and New York? Or do they ignore the issue, and lose the progressives?

I think it's brilliant, personally.

>trannies are so unstable that they would mutiny against their commander in chief
What did he mean by this?

they are so fucking retarded

Armyfag here. Airborne dropped the pull up requirement (which was used to make sure you could collapse your parachute by pulling on your riser, steering yourself on decent) and air assault dropped the rope climb (used because you may have to climb the rope you came out of the helicopter on in order to get back in) because not enough women could pass selection. Thank god for equality (of outcome)!

Thats fucking sick

>Airborne dropped the pull up requirement
Why would they remove a skill required for the job?

Can people who believe themselves to be Napoleon (let's call them transNapoleon) serve?

Actually, now that I think of it, wouldn't it be a better idea to have transNapoleon people in the military rather than transgender? TransNapoleon don't need to regularly dilate an wound, don't take hormones (who change their mood), etc. Just don't get them to participate in joint operations with British or German soldiers.

Yeah but at the very least we can assured that any that actually get the surgery will almost definitely kill themselves not long after. It sounds like a constant painful disgusting festering wound that they cannot undo and it causes their support network to drop off a cliff.

Mentally ill people have always been excluded from the military this is nothing new.

>How can you support this?
?????
isn't that why he was voted in? To oppose this bullshit?

you people vote him so he pleases the liberals and not the conservatives?

I couldn't fly jets because I had hayfever into my teens. I have friends whose eyesight barred them. Are we oppressed? No. We just chose other routes instead. Are we discriminated against? Yes, but for perfectly valid reasons. Militaries are killing machines, not social experiments. They must always remain selective and discriminatory.

The Culture War IS the best place for conservatives to fight. Most people actually agree that the SJWs have gone too far.

oh no,
a percentage of a percentage of the population of whom are fundamentally mentally unsound, emotionally unstable, and suicidal people will not be given grenades and assault rifles or be allowed to operate military hardware with nuclear attachments.
now the islamic hordes will invade the USA and destroy us all!

What even is the ratio of people who consume progressive media to people who actually campaign for (((progress)))?

I haven't even heard complaints about the tranny ban on tf2. And you can't go ten minutes without hearing faggy shit on that game.

Really. USA army should have more transgenders, gay, feminists and muslims.

Hack them in

This makes me so mad. Why do people go with this?

>Kicking insane people out of the military

then there would be no military left

Fucking hell, that Drill Sergeant must be like, 20ft tall?

Is this the true power of a transgender?

>a reputable surgeon in thailand

lol

Because a diabetic can't serve. Or a person with flat feet. Or chronic asthma. Or chronic migraines. There there's a list as long as an elephants dick of disqualifying medical conditions that bar you from serving. The need to shoot up steroids or estrogen to maintain health should be as much a disqualification as the need to inject insulin.

4D chess

>claiming the two genders are not to be defined by gender roles
There's four genders. And mammals don't have "genders". I think you mean "sexes" and "sex roles".

I would make one of "militaries opinion of contractors" but I wouldn't be paid to do it, so I'm not going to.

Correction
There would be no Marine Corps.

Gunnery SGT is now a Gunnery FGT?

Not a chance, Ivan. How would we march through and burn Moscow with trannies, faggots, and mudslimes?
I hope the womb of Communism is burned soon. Russia is the reason we have demographics problem too for everyone who is not enlightened on the Russians. In the Cold War the west and the Soviets tried to win the hearts and minds of the third world. Russia's propaganda to the 3rd worlders was "Duh Capitulist Pigs won't let u in! Joyn us Komrude! *chugs vodka* " The opening of immigration was only meant to be symbolic, we did not intend to flood ourselves. But once a few niggers and bleeding hearts wormed their way into power the problem escalated.
It is because of this Russia should burn, and burn hot.

Nigger please, this is what trannies in the military look like.

>tfw my ex bf was a Marine and I was 4 inches taller than him

>russian
nice try misha

>How would we march through and burn Moscow with trannies, faggots, and mudslimes?
That's the point.

the highest decorated marine ever was practically a midget

Male, female, abomination with both a penis and a vagina, abomination with neither

It is, isn't it.

I had an opportunity once to meet with Admiral of the Navy Michelle Howard and she was pretty based, very knowledgeable and seemed extremely militarily competent. When I first saw that she was a black woman I thought she was going to come up with some bullshit WE WUZ shite, gladly I was very wrong. I'm all for women in the military, but keep them away of anything combat-related. Will never work.

don't say that on /k/ or the LARPers will make empty threats
good post anyway

Height is overrated anyway.

There are not 15,000 trannies in the military. That would mean they're over represented IN THE MILITARY by a factor of 3. Do you think that many hard left faggot trannies are joining up?

>implying there's ever going to be a tranny sent, let alone passing DI school

Always such a grim read, how can you fool yourself into thinking a mutilated penis stuffed into yourself tht you have to dilate for 2 hours a day else it closes up, spews puss and blood and become necrotic,

It's so cringe when they refer to it as a vagina or labia when it's all fake.

I feel so sorry for them genuinely, to be that headfucked

We have over 4 million personel

my fucking god.....

Jesus, all this hyperbole and projection. Germans (or at least this one in particular) are truly subhuman filth.

how can you make a fist with long nails?

All other duties assigned.
That was in my contract.

>affirnative action hire boss Nigerianeequa cant her coffee in the morning
>instead of walking her fat ass out to get some from the many places that sell it, she gets me to fix her personal machine.
>Ill get behind on my maintenance of the ac units
Yo cantwact sez u gotta do all udduh dootees uhsighned mistuh user!

>Kicking transgendered people out of our military cripples our defensive capabilities and puts us all in danger.

citation needed. No one needs a freak dilating right next to on the battlefield

Checked

What would they threaten me for? They dont know how to read rank?

>cripples our defensive capabilities
Wow, this is a whole new level of disregarding reality

Yep. Trannies, faggots, and mudslimes is the only thing that stop murican jewish NWO from starting new world war.

Hes not wrong though. The Transgenders Species will go radical and that will cause more mass shootings.

>majority of the military agrees with the president's ban
>the autistic cartoonist thinks there's such a rank as four chevrons and a rocker

what the absolute fuck is that rank supposed to be? Lance corporal staff sergeant? I know I'm not too familiar with marine ranks, but nigger at least look up "sergeant"

Lol i didnt notice the extra chevron, just saw the rocker. Wtf

Equal Opportunity ruins everything.

Part of the system is to see how mamy of each gender amd race you have that are getting in trouble or have gone to a certain training school. If your numbers are uneven then an investigation launches and the command team could lose their careers.

The schools have to face the issue of being accused to intentionally failing females on top of needing to have female instructors to keep their own numbers up.

That being said the pull up event is something that soldiers tend to train up for and then stop doing, and you can have the rope for air assault pulled up while the soldier repelling locks their grip.