Could I get a non-fascist explanation for why Jews are over represented in important areas such as media, corporations...

Could I get a non-fascist explanation for why Jews are over represented in important areas such as media, corporations, government, etc. And why most of them have a left leaning bias?
Cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_of_1907
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those were the only professions that jews were allowed to do

It's cus they know some stuff they won't tell us about, I'll tell you that much

because office jobs take no skill at all (specially those you mentioned, but even in finance), only connections, so nepotism is more prevalent, and jews keep to themselves or else they tend to get genocided

there are as many left leaning as right leaning jews, the left leaning jew got genocided and decided humanity should look the same so genocide wouldn't happen anymore, the right leaning jew got genocided and decided the goyim should be wiped out from existence so jew genocide wouldn't happen anymore

They held gold and made wise fiscal decisions.
>also this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_of_1907

Mostly it's because of their homogeneous and tightly-knit community. You see, jews don't like doing business with other jews, or when they do they'll always have an in-law/brother/cousin/ that can sell you other services.
Jews rarely go outside of the pack, especially when it comes to money. Before a dollar leaves the jewish community, it has on average been cycled through 12 jews. The rate is 7 times for Asians, 5 times for whites, and 3 times for blacks and hispanics. These rates pretty much correlate the wealth distribution in this country.
As best of a non-fascist explanation I could give, but it still relates to the fact that a homogeneous community has more trust and more wealth.

I dunno... but I think it has something to do with the Peeramids

>jews don't like doing business with other jews
meant to say non-jews

What did you mean by this?

700 years of selecting for high IQ individuals + restrictions on available professions

...also they're scheming kikes

The same reason for gender difference.
They're more likely to choose those careers and as a group they're more likely to be skilled at them.

Pretty much this. It all stems back to when Catholicism swept through Europe and Jews were essentially told that they had to run the banking industry. This lead to a lot of wealth within their tight-knit community in their ghettos.

winnie blues mate

>non-fascist

how about you first look up what the word fascist actuallly means you drongo

Nepotism

>that pic
>whattayatalkinabeet
>noice

Yeah I know the difference but i'm being loose with the definition here

>the left leaning jew got genocided and decided humanity should look the same so genocide wouldn't happen anymore, the right leaning jew got genocided and decided the goyim should be wiped out from existence so jew genocide wouldn't happen anymore
It's almost like the doctrinal debate between Kzer-Za and Kohr-Ah in Star Control 2...

>Before a dollar leaves the jewish community, it has on average been cycled through 12 jews. The rate is 7 times for Asians, 5 times for whites, and 3 times for blacks and hispanics.
Interesting. Source?

We're simply more intelligent than other races.

Doesn't all this "They're nepotistic cheaters! Whaaa!!!" remind you of complaints about whites?

And before you criticize us for working/doing business with other Jews, don't you wish to work with mostly whites?

I never complained about cheating. I dislike the amount of Jews in higher positions since they will look out for their own interests, instead of those of the population of the country that they reside in.

However I think the claim of Jewish intelligence isn't warranted. If Jews had a higher IQ overall, Israel would match this. Instead they have an average IQ of 95

You're looking at the wrong Jews. Try Switzerland.

Ironically, this graphic, if taken at face value, pove a jewish conspiracy.
It states a 15 point difference is enough to establish the natural and rightful dominance of a ethnicity, and then notes blacks are that different than whites.
Jews tirelessly push the idea blacks are equal to whites, and that the inequality is a product of environment and circumstance.
You have just written that jews are in a conspiracy to lie about equality in order to denigrate white people, and are smart enough to know it.
By your observations, hatred of Jews is justified.

Trade routes and usury ya cunt

ashkenazi=/=sephardic and others

you know they are jews mate, they fuck up on IQ test when they are living in Israel on purpose to bring the number down. If you know the right answer it's easy to pick one of the wrong ones

I've got it somewhere, let me see if I can find it.