I've came to the conclusion that Ace Ventura is a white pride or white nationalist film

I've came to the conclusion that Ace Ventura is a white pride or white nationalist film.

>Ventura clearly lacks a common connection to the rest of society. This has made him a weirdo. This briefly changes when he connects to white people on an emotional level, like Melissa, the romantic interest.
>There is no common good among most people; society is not homogeneous enough.
>Ventura is an animal lover and his goal is protecting the existence and well being of all animals.
>His landlord is clearly Jewish and is always asking for money and preventing him from keeping animals in his apartment.
>Ventura's friend under the Cannibal Corpse show is white and shows a clear understanding of this goal in protecting animals. He has the same goal and the same "enemy" in his own words.
>The "enemy" being those who want to prevent the protection of all animals, like aristocratic animal collectors. Ace clearly makes a mockery of the current incarnation of hierarchy at that party he attends.
>Ventura's black friend in the police force helps Ventura but he barely has time to.
>He has his own problems. His own goals for his people.
>There's also the Turkish police officer on the official case. Ventura essentially compares him to cockroach after he kills a cockroach and insults Ventura.
>This is in no way hateful. Its just racial banter, which is what different races engaged in before political correctness. This is why he enjoued some of Ventura's banter briefly at one of the crime scenes.
>Also, most of the football team Ventura hunts down to find a particular ring are black. The films clearly recognized physical differences between whites and blacks.

That's the general gestalt anyway.

"I have a kinship with them, I understand them"
-Ace Ventura

It might also be worth pointing out that the film has been called 'transphobic' due to the ending. Remember, 'transphobia' is a term invented discredit things.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppIS19La8W8
hooktube.com/watch?v=ppIS19La8W8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I recommend you watch the film for yourself and consider the points I'm making.

kys autist

You've wasted your life, sir

shikaka

>guanooo

THEY'RE IN MY HAIR

Congratulations: you have autism.

What other red-pilled movies have managed to slip through the cracks? Speed Racer for sure.

This.
Also OP your analysis is shit.
OH MY GOD THERE WAS BLUE SKY IN NAZI GERMANY, AND THERE'S BLUE SKY RIGHT NOW
LITERALLY HITLER.
Wow
Just
Not even the good kind of autism. Normietism.

You may or may not have a point, but Jim Carrey has shown himself to be a cuck (Go to 3:34):

youtube.com/watch?v=ppIS19La8W8

OR

hooktube.com/watch?v=ppIS19La8W8

how come he falls in love with a nigger then?

Lois Einhorn... IS A MAN!!!!!!

Anti-LGBTC++:
>The whole room starts gagging and throwing up when they realize they all made out with the same trap of a boss.
Is Ace Ventura, dare I say it, /ourguy/ ?

This film came out before political correctness got out of control like it is today.

Anyone calling this film transphobic is a retard though.

Finkle is Einhorn. Einhorn is Finkle!!!

It isn't anti-gay or anti-tranny because it pokes fun at the fact that Ace made out with a man. The humor is derived from laughing at his misfortune/reaction not from laughing at gay people because "GAYS SUCK LMAO." This video was made before the PC police banned all humor. A gay man would probably gag if they kissed a woman they thought was a man, too. Laughing at that situation wouldn't make that gay dude anti-heterosexual.

This!

Yes and no. It is not relay hard anti-tranny. But it of course shows them as undesirable and gross. At the same time them as sexy, smart, and powerful. So it is rather even handed or even pro-tranny from our POV. But clearly, from anyone who thinks trannies are normal human beings that deserve the same respect as everyone else and are real women, it is at least moderately problematic.

You bastard, I was looking for a photo of that scene.

I dont get it.

Watch the movie

look m8 I know it was on telly this morning but it doesnt mean you need to talk about it here

Can i ass you a question?

autism speaks