Lisa Murkowski hate thread

Susan Collins lives in a state HillDawg won by a landslide, so she gets a pass

McCain is already dying a painful death

But what the fuck is wrong with this bimbo? She's from ALASKA and she voted for the 2015 clean repeal.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/massive-price-hike-for-lifesaving-opioid-overdose-antidote1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like she's stuck in in the 1980s desu senpai. Also Alaska shouldn't have any say in government along with Hawaii and the rest of the colonies.

>Also Alaska shouldn't have any say in government along with Hawaii and the rest of the colonies.
How about you stop letting Israel dictate policy before you marginalize actual citizens.

There are plenty of resources in the US to give everyone healthcare. the reason we don't get healthcare is because of greedy jews who want to hoard all the wealth.

If you are in favor of getting assraped by the medical jew because muh freedums, you should unkike yourself.

Alaska is a based state, she's just an idiot RINO

I thought that was already established that there's no need to say it.

> From Ketchikan, Ak

Ok as long as we agree.

14/88 gas the kikes

Nobody actually wants your shitty Trumpcare.
>Only 16% support
How do you fail this hard?

Why should everyone get healthcare? Especially with our obesity, drug, alcohol and tobacco problems. I live in an area with white trash and everytime one of those hicks overdose its thousands of dollars of narcan from taxpayers

Its not Trumpcare, just repealing individual and employer mandates, as well as a few taxes

Most people in Alaska ignore politics to a fault. They believe that if they vote R, they will be left alone to be self reliant. Anyone I talk to has no clue about her votes on Obama care.
Sure, it's only anecdotal, but the largest city has a democrat mayor, the Don young, the representative has been in forever without doing anything since he was kicked off all his committees, and murkowski only has the office cause of her daddy

>Thousands of dollars for narcan
wut?

Most people don't want that either.

What's the lowdown on this woman in an ugly powersuit?

scientificamerican.com/article/massive-price-hike-for-lifesaving-opioid-overdose-antidote1/

Only given the seat because her daddy croaked, lost her primary & won on a fucking write-in count, still dresses like it's 1995

I think that's the basic basic gestalt?

How many cocks did she suck / how many lines of blow did she need in congress for the McCaine vote?

Lisa Murkowski has more balls than any man in the GOP senate who wanted to pass down a skinny version of Obamacare that would do nothing but raise premiums while keeping the chief things intact. They were literally so cowardly that they told each other to vote on it as it is and send it to the house, where it """"might"""" changed. Niggers, how about you vote on a finalized bill and grow some balls?

no States besides for the original 13 should have any say in the government, if you want to go a special snowflake originalist.

She voted no on a clean repeal and the BRCA, as well as to even open debate

>keeping the chief things intact.
Explain these chief things to the folks at home

Because in the long run it's cheaper if everyone is covered. Everyone uses health care. Those who can't pay just pass the costs on to the rest of us.

why hasn't communism worked yet tho?

Right. Every other first world nation is communist. I forgot.

Sorry, why hasn't communism worked yet?

> everyone uses healthcare
Complere bullshit. I'm a healthy man in his 20's. I take care of myself. I don't go to the doctor frequently, I don't require expensive surgeries, I don't smoke or drink, I don't really need the healthcare system.

Without public healthcare funding, I don't have to subsidize the cost of degenerates because I don't have to pay into the healthcare system at all.

But with it, I'm paying for dindoos who smoke 2 packs daily to get tens of thousands of dollars of gimmies in the form of healthcare.

It's bullshit man. If you don't think it's a big deal, you probably are just dumb.

16%

Last time I went to a doc so I could get a vaccine I thought would be a good idea before traveling to a 3rd world country, I didn't even get the fucking vaccine.

I took off time from work to do this, faggot. What did I get? I got all my particulars recorded down, from the fake BMI based on numbers I made up out of my head and weighin me with my clothes on to the doc showing me how to grab my balls to check for cancer.

>number of vaccines
>zero
>oh yeah but you can get one if you go down to that other place and ask nicely
kthnx doc I'll come back again some day fucking faggot freak jew money-maker

>But what the fuck is wrong with this bimbo
wants to do whats best for the country, which means not supporting the so called president put in power by the Russians

pre-existing conditions mandate, essential services mandate, can't charge old people 'x' amount more. basically shit that insurances would have to increase premiums for everyone to make up for the tax cuts and individual mandates.
yes. because it's repealing Obamacare as it is retarded and no one wants it. Thats why Republicucks have been stumbling around and trying to deceitfully push these bills through--they just want to appear they're doing something to appease their base for the lies they have committed and the outrage they have spurred over the years. Don't worry, honey-child, you're get your massive purge soon-enough, but it's going to result in your party losing Congress for the lies they have committed and being eristic obstructionists with no plans other than serving the kikes.

And I fucking called ahead hey I want xyz vaccine, can I get one?
>oh yeah sure user we can do that
when can I come down
>let me check the schedual
>will this Wednesday do?
Yeah, I just want the fucking vaccine
>great user will do!
And then I can get the shot?
>yeah, come right down on Wednesday!

Fuck you forever.

>pre-existing conditions mandate, essential services mandate, can't charge old people 'x' amount more. basically shit that insurances would have to increase premiums for everyone to make up for the tax cuts and individual mandates.
So, in other words, you can't explain it for the folks at home.

Try again like you're Ross Perot.