twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=GhQs-I2p9P0
Thread theme

Remember the Yellow Peril.

Was it you?

Was it me?

Did I watch too much TV?

Will we ever achieve a decisive victory against leftists and the Washington swamp? I had hopes when Trump took office but it seems much more difficult than he or any of us had anticipated. What can Trump do in 8 years? Besides appoint more Supreme Court judges...

It's happening boys

1.Consolidate authorities
2.Set rules of engagement
3.Build up Afghan forces
4.$$$
5.Take out terrorists

I am a faggot dipshit was that not obvious enough for your straight little brain?

Congress ran out of options last week. Now anything they do looks like naked refusal to govern. War is coming.

Repent.

>I'd just like to see equal benefits--if you don't want to call it gay marriage because it levels the playing field then call it something else. I agree gays shouldn't raise kids
Then you are missing a large part of the point for these benefits and is advocating against your own beliefs out of the misguided (but well intentioned) notion that it is only fair that homosexual couples engaged in stable relatioships should have the same fiscal benefits (and other rights) heterosexual couples possess. It miss one important thing: the motivation for those benefits.
For the past centuries "married" served as a proxy for "belonging to a nuclear and stable family unit" and the be perks and benefits assigned to the "married" was actually a proxy for benefits to the kids they would have, an incentive to increase births and improve the lives of children.
To squash one point right out of the bat. Despite not all heterosexual couples having kids and not all of them being able to have (too old, infertile, unwilling) most of them do, even in the XXI century. According to the most recent census 43% of the married households have at least one children under 18 years, not to say the ones that are older and that already had kids that are now adults. Not all heterosexual married couples but the great majority of them have kids, it is a good proxy.
Come the fight for gay marriage. Gay couples want the same fiscal benefits granted by the government to enjoin people to get married ***and*** have kids, a stable nuclear family unit while they can't provide their part of the bargain.
0% of them can have kids or provide a stable nuclear family unit, a mom and dad. They will never be able to hold their side of the bargain. Society owes them nothing, it is not "fairness" to give them the same benefits of heterosexual couples.
(continues)

The purpose is to show that, per capita, homosexuals are more likely to have less serious sexual relationships, be child molesters, be unhappy, and be not good people in general.

The purpose of Government promoting marriage is to promote reproduction and the formation of a nuclear family. Being that a homosexual couple cannot do or create either, government should not be promoting gay marriage.

Its in no one's best interest to hurt children. This doesn't stop people from doing it. The purpose of these images is to show that, per capita, homosexuals are more likely to do the things that people who fear the "gay agenda" often accuse them of doing, and that this fact needs to be noted and addressed. The "gay agenda", as it is called, wishes to gloss over these uncomfortable facts and statistics, while at the same time make the general populous think that homosexuals, and now transsexuals, make up a larger portion of the population than they actually do.

MAGA day to all!!!

fuck u droopt

I mean you have to wonder what's the point of having a Senate majority when there are players like McCain and the maverick cunts?

Fiscal benefits is not the only thing they reclaim as a "fair" right. Adoption rights is another right that government, in the past, conditioned to a "stable nuclear familiar unit" (a mom and a dad), by proxy called "married couple".
In many countries that fight already started: gay couples, by virtue of having their "marriage" recognized, now are claiming the right to adopt kids, out of "fairness".
That's my objection to gay marriage. Nothing to do with "the old book" but out of the intention of the benefits given to married people, as they were simply a proxy to a stable nuclear familiar unit, "a mom and a dad".

Wanna see the exact same phenomenon of a new group claiming to deserve a certain benefit intended to stimulate family and kids while providing none? Pic related, women, childless by option, wanting "paid maternity leave" while having no children.

Can it be a quiet day??

We need a quiet day today

I doubt it. The winning must continue.

>so many fucking replies
Guys call me a shill or a bitch or defeated but I can't reply to all of you.

>I had hopes when Trump took office but it seems much more difficult than he or any of us had anticipated.
This was me in March. Its ringing true.

>a decisive victory against leftists and the Washington swamp? (...) What can Trump do in 8 years?

Devos job user, the most important job. Along with that something like the EO that kickstarted "McCarthyism"

> It originated with President Truman's Executive Order 9835 of March 21, 1947, which required that all federal civil service employees be screened for "loyalty."
> The order specified that one criterion to be used in determining that "reasonable grounds exist for belief that the person involved is disloyal" would be a finding of "membership in, affiliation with or sympathetic association" with any organization determined by the attorney general to be "totalitarian, Fascist, Communist or subversive" or advocating or approving the forceful denial of constitutional rights to other persons or seeking "to alter the form of Government of the United States by unconstitutional means."

I wish I were that popular 2bh

As always the irony is that the kikes are the only ones being similar to 1930 germany.

>The purpose is to show that, per capita, homosexuals are more likely to have less serious sexual relationships, be child molesters, be unhappy, and be not good people in general.
And how do you know these publications are an accurate representation of every single fag in every single state? You leave no room for "normal" gays. I don't know how to debate your second point. So congrats you've demonized gays. Now go out and kill them.

When is Trump going to execute the pedo elite?

What's the point of having a Senate when they only do what the insurance industry tells them to do?

Redpill thread

We will.

Should straight, infertile married couples then get the same benefits then?

according to reknowned scholar joss whedon, pmurt has been raping children with other elites so never?

Executions can't occur for such crimes in modern America.

Make an argument for gays, motherfucker, don't bring up some edge case that you don't care about to Talmudically wheedle. Fuck you.

Do it anyway.

Just hold a contrary opinion and defend it.

Was the robot okay

Probably should.

weekend sux
I WANT HAPPENINGS

mmmmmmmaybe

youtube.com/watch?v=KrD8zvCUtWc

Get in here anons, don't let antifaggots slide it

>The left-wing activists behind the anti-conservative riots at Berkeley have ties to one of the nation’s most prominent pro-pedophilia organizations.

>The left-wing activists behind the anti-conservative riots at Berkeley have ties to one of the nation’s most prominent pro-pedophilia organizations.

>Killed 5 cops
>Cops use a good technique to safetly take the terrorist out without losing more cops
>"OMFG THATS FUCKED UP"

Liberals will never stop to amaze me.

Go make a happening for us then.

Unfortunately officer Wall-e didn't make it. His sacrifice won't go unnoticed though.

It was directed towards Portugal you moron. I want to know his honest opinion about whether straight couples who cannot conceive should be receiving the same benefits since he clearly is against gay benefits because no child.

Stuff takes time.

New HUAC please.

I know what you're up to nigger and I will oppose it openly.

It's strange how leftists keep using the "no previous record" line as some kind of excuse for criminal behavior.

>make a fake antifag twitter account
>spell fasciste wrong

I fucking hate Beardfat.

That's the purpose of a sample. Its impossible to conduct studies on everyone in a population, so a sample representative of that population is used to extrapolate information on the characteristics of the population proper. Every single medical study that is used to justify conventional knowledge, both now and previous, has worked off a sample of a population.

And your assertion that these studies do not leave room for "normal" gays is incorrect and disingenuous because that attempts to paint the studies as asserting absolutes that they don't. They do not show that ALL homosexuals are child molesters, depressed, etc, but rather they show that homosexuals, compared to the normal populous, are disproportionately more likely to be child molesters, depressed, etc.

damn

youtube.com/watch?v=uTvNE1ojNNU

#woke

he is worst boy of the redlettermedia crew for sure

Defend this

Needs to quit sucking the corn syrup.

I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

#RobotLivesMatter

Cancel the payments Trump

DO IT

There's no such thing as a normal gay. Thinking another blokes shitter is a good place to put your dick is not normal. Gays are defective humans.

>Gays are defective humans.
This.

No need, I got my lease approved today. I'm finally moving to Compton, California! I'm gonna be a Yank!

My issue is the way that you guys, meaning the ones who take on the anti gay stance, relay this information as if it's absolute and all encompassing. I didn't fucking know gays molested a lot of kids. I knew about drugs and promiscuous sex, but not that. The way these studies are squeeze gays into a box that appears to describe them to such a negative degree that there's no justification for an alternative reasoning or state of being for gays. They have to be a pedophile, cum dumpster waiting to prey on the next 12 year old blonde hair boy. I mean I'm still learning about this stuff and I'm willing to see the other side, but it's all so slanted in my opinion. It totally erodes the fact that someone just can't like other dudes and nothing else is wrong with him.

Okay this is getting stupid. The Brits are starting to get me angry with this like the Swedes and their problems.

You have your opinion, I have mine.

That would force congress into action. He'd have a bill on his desk in no time.

This guy believes that you are trying to redirect the argument away from you defending your point to you forcing portufag to defending his. He thinks you're attempting Tu Quoque, or an appeal to hypocrisy.

Not saying you actually are doing this, just offering my observation. Though, if you read then you should know portufag's answer to your hypothetical.

J.K was incredibly stupid, but she's a woman, so she'll never say she's wrong.

Gotta admit, I slapped the shit out of some people with those. Glad they are getting them off the streets.

I hope that, even after they write up a bill, he tells them to fuck off and die and enjoy Obamacare.

Ever wonder why your "opinion" is discarded so often?

→ →
→ →

How fucked is John "Brain cancer is God's Answer" McCain if Trump forces him to use his own state's healthcare?

Should force them at gun point to be honest.
And wheels?

Too kind. Force him to use the VA.

McCain is a very rich man, as are most of Congress. I believe this measure is really intended to force their staff into an untenable position.

Not at all, Mccain is uber wealthy and doesn't need to worry about his healthcare.
Also his titcow daughter can sell all her milk to pay for his treatment.

Ah. Not trying to redirect. I understood Portugal's reasoning. I find it unfair not not illogical. Fairness is feelings though and has no room in debate, so I don't know how to either accept his point or continue to deny it.

He's rich enough to get the good stuff. He only has 14 months left anyway.

>2h since last tweet.

I don't really care

How many hours since you've done something productive?

Happening?

Fuck sorry about the flag

RINOs are killing us

It's not an opinion. Both my points are facts.

People are dying all the time there, I'd say no happening

Are the media trying to spin Bannon pushing for big taxes on the super rich as a bad thing? Isn't that like the opposite of tax breaks?

heh

well it IS election day in Venezuela

Seeing as how the entire State Department said "Fuck this. We're shutting down the embassy" weeks ago, I'm pretty sure it's going down.

Nah, just spics doin' spic stuff.

>hours
Day, it is still weekend here.

btw anyone know what happened to the Russia scandal? It seems to have disappeared completely.

You literally gave your opinion on how you feel about gay intimacy. Fuck off now, you aren't contributing anything