Found the lefty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhGS2jnfMus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What sort of name is Ged?

>I've never left my milieu before and still don't: The Opinion

>when did it become acceptable for half of the country to ruin my liberal circle jerk

a cuck one

Sup Forums is not your personal army faggot

lmao, that wasn't the intent gay nigger faggot

I'm what Sup Forums would consider a leftist, and I can tell you that many of us are fucking sick of the identity politics and sjw bullshit being pushed by the left.

No one gives a fuck you stupid prick if you aren't voting for hard right cunts you are nothing but an enabler

Wait, wait...let them keep thinking this way. It'll ensure 4 more years.

>When did it become acceptable to have opinions that i don't agree with?

really made me think

>Have an opinon.
>Lefties won't let me voice them.
>This is somehow okay.
SO PROGRESSIVE!

The minute they became anti white retards.

Be afraid Sup Forums, be very afraid

when did it come acceptable to have a different opinion

>Commie scum thinks he is superior to SJWs

You are just as worthless as them and deserve to be tortured to death just like them.

Typical numale trying to look manly by having a beard and tattoos but inside his head is still a scared 13 year old girl.

>When did it become acceptable to be openly right wing?

Well...I grew up in Australia, and it was always acceptable where I grew up. I do remember an encounter I had with a work colleague when I first moved to Sydney - I made some comment regarding Aboriginals, and one of my co-workers was physically upset and repulsed. He couldnt' believe it. "That's not something to be proud of!"

My wife (she's ten years younger than me) is far more right wing than I am, and many of her friends have an old Sup Forums mentality, but they aren't right wing. Just offensive and ironic. Many of them are very left wing, but they don't get upset by our opinions - They used to argue with them, but most of us don't talk politics and religion in social situations anyway. My friends on the other hand are all Sup Forums tier, as in culturally right wing. But they don't really give a shit about politics beyond; "I don't like fucking Muslims and Abos".

>Is it the anonymity of the internet? Memories of fascism becoming increasingly distant?

It's because we were all quite fucking content to live and let live, but the left went full fucking lunatic in the last 10 years and if we don't speak up now and start asserting some adult tier sensiblities on the culture, we're all going to be extinct within a couple of generations.

We were quite happy to let homo's suck each other off in toilet blocks.

But now you want to cut my sons dick off and pump him full of drugs to turn him into a faggot pin cushion?

We didn't give two shits about your beloved diversity of fast food outlets - But now you want us to CELEBRATE being raped and exploded in our own cities.

>Scary times

Exciting times user, exciting times.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhGS2jnfMus

What a faggot.

>I'm what Sup Forums would consider a leftist
thanks for getting me killed idiot

It has never been unacceptable. He's just had his head up his boyfriend's ass and didn't notice. Keep on sucking cocks you utter faggot.

Scary times indeed.

We're trying to form an apartheid state in America for blacks and other historically oppressed. We already got affirmative action, so we're halfway there-- we've economically marginalized whites, and now we just have to legally marginalize them and their rights. If you don't help us do that, then you're a racist and a bigot. Our people have been through so much. We deserve to put whitey what we went through.

>why isnt it illegal to not agree with me?
>fucking right wing nazis

>is an "esper"
>embarrassed about others being openly right wing
son...

You don't deserve to be a part of civilized society.
The only affirmative action people like you deserve is a bullet through the head. Don't worry, you won't feel 'misery' anymore.

Prove your actually black and not just an affluent white liberal LARPing as black. Time stamp with hand.

>when did it become acceptble to have opposing views to MINE!!!

REEEE

>identity politics is bad
Wrong. We need white identity politics.

I want these people dead. They are so fucking unbearable.

>acceptable
to whom?

wow this guys been 3rd degree pozzed

he's probably got semen filling the nooks and crannies of his brain

When did it become acceptable to be openly gay?
I always remember it was something that existed quietly in the background.
Hidden by individuals, like the embarrassment that it is.
What is that has emboldened gay people over the last few years, to not only be so vocal about their regressive views, but also be proud of them?
Is it the anonymity of the internet? Memories of faggots becoming increasingly distant? Or is it just the natural order of global politics to swing back and forth?
Scary times...

A dumb one

Why do these fags never lift?

/thread
Many of you are retards that have 0 idea what politics are about. Read more books about politics and history. You'll fall on one of the extremes sooner or later.

You will be assimilated.

/sandnigger

fuck off enabler

Jeb before guac

JEB after guac

Winner

I've been hearing this for 20 years while watching everything shift to the left more and more.

converted it a bit more:

When did it become acceptable to be openly gay?
I always remember it was something that existed quietly in the background.
Hidden by individuals, like the embarrassment that it is.
What is that has emboldened gay people over the last few years, to not only be so vocal about their regressive sexuality, but also be proud of them?
Is it the anonymity of the internet? Memories of the AIDs epidemic becoming increasingly distant? Or is it just the natural order of social politics to swing back and forth?
Scary times...

Please clap.

>numale cucks jerking each other off in the comments
every fucking time. probably think they'll get some roasties attention too

You owe whitey a debt of gratitude for snatching your people off of that wretched continent and allowing you to live in a civilized society.

Yeah, turns out that being tolerant of literally everything contracts cancer for your movement pretty quickly.