Australia YES !! 'Australian women need Muslim men to fertilize them,’ says halal food chief

Mohamed Elmouelhy, the head of the Halal Certification Authority in Australia, wrote on his Facebook page that Australian women needed male Muslims because men in the country “are a dying breed.”

>“Australian women need us to fertilize them and keep them surrounded by Muslim babies while beer swilling, cigarette smoking, drug injecting can only dream of what Muslim men are capable of,” his post read.

>He added that Muslims “have a duty to make your [Australian women] happy.”

>Elmouelhy concluded that the white race in the country “will be extinct in another 40 years” if Australia “is left to bigots.”

>He advised Australian men to “better go choose a plot for yourself at your local cemetery” and “if you can’t afford it, commit suicide.”

rt.com/viral/397837-australia-muslim-women-sperm/

Why are they allowing this? Why not kill them all off? They deserve this.

We're trying but their women look like pigs and are worst then the men but soon brother australia will be ours inshallah.

Muslims are really begging to get their shit kicked in.

"Humanitarian rights"

Why are Aussies such cucks to mudslime cock?

They openly call for white genocide yet no riots over it.

Are Australians the new Swedes?
How can one country be so cucked and not kick out such people at first glance?

Instead of learning from what happened to us here in Europe, Australians are now doing the exact same thing!? Fucking Lemmings.

>Since their loss against the emus, their human population has decreased. Every single Australian poster is an emu.

When has AUstralia ever innovated? Uncritically following the footsteps of their queen is all they were ever capable of. Guess what? Multiculturalism (*shitskins and niggers only, please) is on the menu!

>Muslims in Australia
>think they can beat the Chinese in colonizing the new world

Help us

You sound like a civilized European...

>women need Muslim men to fertilize them

No. Muslim men should be converted into fertilizer.

whites are still cowards
being called racist is still worse to them
guess we have to let things get even more fucked up.

You sound like a last generation of European in your country...

but then who will fertilize the muslim women?

At least I'm European you untermensch.

>bin ladens try to purge whitey
>Suddenly their 7 wives are having white babies
>We did it to the abbos. We will do it again.

we could try dogs? it could take a while but some of them might get pregnant eventually.

You sound like a civilized European...

Dont die angry.

Are Aussies like Swedes are they?

Aussies are fucking faggot cucks, what else is new.

Their real estate and industries are being taken over by the Chinese and their women by the Muslims. The scraps left over are then being dished out among the Lebs, Maoris, Sudanese and Abos.

Aussies have always been anti-American, anti-white faggot pieces of shit. We had a lot in common at one point and could have been best bros, but they spat in our face over and over again. Fuck them, theyre worthless faggots.

Also, white women are all fucking race traitor garbage. Where is the white woman's outcry and rejection towards this Muslims statement? Nothing. Its all fucking crickets... and white women on this board then wonder why white men dont give a fuck about them anymore. Not even Asian women would allow someone to make a statement like this about them.

Fuck white women.

Reported him to Facebook. Lets see what happens to the shitskin.

cuck

watch the white men try to do something and get murdered by their own government
it's more than just muslims invading, it's our own governments encouraging it

not for long, nigger

Teach me how to get qt white gf Sup Forums ;-;

Good thing no one actually thinks like that here.

you sound like a traitor

He's got government protection.

Like he needs it - the cunt uses the court system to Shut It Down constantly. No leftist fucking rags (which have defended and promoted him in the past) will publish or mention this, because it verifies everything that's been said about him and Halal certification.

We had a riot. We're meant to feel guilty about it, apparently, yet no one is mistaken about the fact that the Gang Rapes and pedo shit stopped.

He's apparently left the country because of "bigots".

His statement was in response to White Women. OP only posted half of it. The rest was a tirade directed at two female politicians in particular.

Usually I would defend them, but one of these stupid cunts voted AGAINST freedom of speech amendments in favor of more gibs for meth addicted white trash.

So fuck her.

Facebook deleted his comments, so he re-upoloaded them. So they deleted them again.

I want to know what's going to happen to his Halal Certification business.

I'd say people should boycott them, but apparently the major supermarkets don't carry their shit anymore after the protests.

nothing will happen to them. a boycott will be called "racist action against peaceful muslims"

>d-d-do something, white women!!
Seems like you're the cuck.

Why are the kneeling like this. Are they waiting for some pegg action?

help yourself.

This makes me feel sick and my skin crawls, how dare that shitskin filth spout such foul shit?!
I truly wholeheartedly pray that there will be another crusade, I would hope to be a part of it and personally see to ending some subhuman lives, although as a woman I fear I'd not be that useful in a fight against men.

I utterly despise women for being honourless, vain, selfish and manipulative harlots. (Amongst many other things.)
I have never encountered a woman who truly thought for herself or possessed any desirable qualities that were not faked for attention.
Sadly, I myself am a woman and although, I dare say, I am more self-aware and morally superior to the majority of women, I sometimes notice I also share in a few of their evils.
But, I most certainly fight my lesser side and aspire to be better.
I'll never be as logical, honourable or strong as a man though.
Some decent and honest women may exist... But I doubt it.

>implying pegging is rape
LOL

What did you just say to me? This is NYPD! Hands up, now! On your knees!

Go kill the enemy. If you plan to do it, plan to do in as many as possible!

sad thing is white women get turned on by this and white men will say nothing against it. The few people who are openly against it will be shunned and white women will somehow rebel against this tiny minority by doing exactly what these Muslims want.

send me some housos and I'll send you a nuke

dicking is always rape. I wonder how the justice system will settle rape accusatios in female/female relationships.

stop posting that crap, faggot

this would be the least an average male has to go through on a daily basis, tho

you seem like you like it, THOUGH

And how is it Australia or Australians fault that some paki said this? Are you actually as stupid as the pakis and niggers? Think further than your nose goes.

>Australian women

Last aussie I met was alpha as fk, not sure what you are talking about

Fuckin oath darl you tell em

Australia = noguns

>Muslims can shit on white people while exclusively referring to them as bigots
What the fuck

fertilize. not marry, not take care of. fertilize the chattell. alll ahallall oma akbar.

Welcome to 2k17