Cenk is gonna mop the floor with Shapiro tonight

Ben Shapiro thinks he's smart.
That's only because he hasnt debated Cenk Uygur
There is no better logical centrist, Cenk will win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8e36rYMZgK4
hooktube.com/watch?v=8e36rYMZgK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know who either of these people are.

>centrist

come on now, are you even trying?

right?

whatever you say, racist.

one's a kike the other a roach

cenk is going to cry. screen cap this

Watching his talk with the intellectual hack sam harris to get my brain warmed up for tonight
Jeez he EVISCERATED Sam and his fucked up circular logic. Cenk is truly an intellectual messiah

Cenk is going into it a bit cocky. It's going to be hard to watch Ben confiscating the metaphorical coats from Cenk's "arguments".

youtube.com/watch?v=8e36rYMZgK4

>The Young Turks youtube
Use hooktube so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=8e36rYMZgK4

You're alright, Norbot, but I like the automatic [embed].

He couldn't find his own ass in the dark with a map and a flashlight. His ass is grass

>BLM flag

saged

wrf is a "logical centrist"?

>"logical centrist"
He is neither a centrist, nor in any way, shape or form capable of logical thought.

I saw sink debate once. When her can't win, he starts pushing people around, like the DNC. Then when he continues to lose, he has one of his young jerks spit on people he can't win debates with.
The guy is a hypocritical joke, and will be peeled like an onion in a debate.

Ben will murder him

This jews a dumb kike right guys am I rite? BTW he's also a demagogue. BTW up with populism right guys? Am I rite?

YES I WON I SMASHED THE JEW BTW ARMINAN GENOCIDE NEVER HAPPENED YOUNG TURKS ARE INNOCENT.

/our guy/ jank is gonna DESTROY shapiro.

Jink uber all the wai bro.

>can't handle alex jones
>thinks he will handle someone that actually knows how debate

I've see this Cenk guy 'debate' once or twice. He's all rhetoric and no substance. There's not even a proper debate to be had with someone like that because he's the kind of person that's not interested in exchanging arguments he just wants to yell at you , attack you personally or some strawman that's supposed to represent your position.

That's all there really is to him. He's a mediocre mind that gets dismantled by anyone that doesn't fall for his rhetorical bullying.

op, who do you think did better last night between Coulter and Ana

do you even have to ask?