Seriusly what is their fucking problem?

These island faggots live on volcano island that could errupt in any time, and is even more ''progressive'' shithole then sweden, and yet somehow they manage to not get cucked as much as swedes while being biggest faggots in all of Europe.
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mk_aWPTR9Io
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/news_25-7-2016-18-41-53
youtube.com/watch?v=9l5N1XTTEps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hello user, i do not understand, can you repeat?

He just looks big, but if muslim would come he would give he's wife away to achmed.

its too hard for niggers to get there

>He just looks big

No he is big

Iceland is not Nordic
It's 60% Nordic and 40% Keltic(Irish)

It's fucking cold.
Winter-chan will save us all.

>

WE

Not true.

So they are like less finnish version of Norwegians?

I am half-Icelandic, I visit home at least 2 times yearly. Iceland isn't that cucked, most people are low-key racist and don't like niggers and fags aren't popular either. In the area around the Capital people are more liberal and some kikery is going on in Reykjavik. Compared to the shithole that is Latvia, which I for one don't know how it is different from Estonia or Lithuania, Iceland is a paradise.

>whitest country in the world
>this is why the jew targets sweden

its not fair

Yes. Sweden was really the pinnacle of Nordic superiority and a perfect example of a thriving homogenous nation. That is exactly why the kikes subverted it. Same thing will most likely happen to my homeland Iceland but on a smaller scale.

I present to you the solution to the icelandic problem. The icelandics can go live with their scandiboyfriends and we take their place

Are you a Kelto-Mongoloid, Kelto-Negroid or a pure Kelt like me?

Finns are weak, Icelanders crush you with one fist. You lose to Swedes, go and sit in a corner and drink yourself to death.

Somebody is triggered. Did abdullah rape your wife again swedecuck?

>y....y....YEAH!!!Iceland is based and a paradise!!!Latvia is a shithole country.
Neck yourself icefaggot

It's spelt Celt you fucking spanner.

>tfw the only American in itt

American itt*

I don't think that much isolation would be healthy for you Finns. Your mental state is already questionable.

kek'd

I already told you I'm Icelandic. Not sure why you're calling me a Swede, does living here make me Swedish? I believe all Nordic people are physically superior though.

kek

>There was large-scale interaction between young Icelandic women and soldiers, which came to be known as Ástandið ("the condition" or "situation") in Icelandic. Many Icelandic women married Allied soldiers and subsequently gave birth to children, many of whom bore the patronymic Hansson (hans translates as "his" in Icelandic), which was used because the father was unknown or had left the country. Some children born as a result of the Ástandið have English surnames.

ANGLO'd

Iceland is uncucked due to its isolation.

>I already told you

You havent told me shit scandicuck

A Finn can't last a day on Iceland. You are short and weak, we crush you.

You are geneticaly the same as average swede.

Pink + Blue, perhaps minus Spain and Portugal should be the EU.

Bringing in the eastern Europeans and other shittier nations ruined the whole project.

>Icelandic cuck calling somebody weak

Never seen manly scandinavian. Its basically impossible to be manly and scandinavian. Even when you speak you sound like a fag. you're language is feminine and you're the biggest cuckolds on the planet. kek. Finns are strong and tall. Icelandics are small and weak. Fact

>6'5"
>320 pounds
>One of world's strongest men
>22 years old

Pfffft it's the camera lens guise

i watched an iceland stream after poverty ball one time and the people were brown

They have the scandinavian cuckold gene of course they are infested with shitskins

>6'5"
>320 pounds
Embrace metric sistem you edgy faggots

I WAS THE ONLY AMERICAN HERE UNTIL YOU CAME ALONG PAL.

this is a trash thread
P.S. you will never annex us, faggot

So why are Nordics as overrepresented in strength sports as afro-americans are in the NBA? Look up the list of world's strongest men, almost all are Nordic despite our small populations. I have been to Finland, I dwarf nearly all the men there. You are weak and ugly, and bloated. We crush you.

>iceland: 181 cm
>norway: 181.7 cm
>sweden: 181.5 cm
>denmark: 181.4 cm

>finland: 180.5 cm

but dont worry, some have it worse

>US: 176.3 cm

>this is a trash thread
youtube.com/watch?v=mk_aWPTR9Io
Are you sure about that?
>P.S. you will never annex us, faggot
Just wait
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

>1gold

How can swedecucks even compete? You cucks are delusional kek

>1gold

how do you do fellow burger

>MUH HEIGHT MUDAFAKA
>t. snow nigger

8 gold for Icelanders, we are your overlords.

Feels burger man.

And that is 8 gold medals with a population of 300 000 people...you Finns are pathetic.

You are absolute cuckolds. You're nobodies overlords. Finland is stronger than any scandicuck country. KEK BTFO

Your own link proved you wrong, though. Now you are just trying to cope with your own inferiority. Sad...

>DYEL swede cuck manlet mad because his country is so weak.

kek

>t. 177.8 cm

>shit tonne of Muslims
>shit tonne of Indians
>shit tonne of niggers who weren't slaves, but manlets

Feels bad man.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0

R1b is more common in Iceland and Norway than l1 though

mfw the eternal anglo invaded iceland they didnt even fight back tehy just amrched in there and the icelandic cucks just bent over

I am none of those things and you know it. Are all Finns this insecure?

lol you are fucking manlets our woman are tallest in the world and men are 4th most tallest in the world while you are 9th tallest.
www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/news_25-7-2016-18-41-53

>1 gold

DYEL Sven?

Based Eastern Europeans.
Slavs > Nordcucks

We aren't slavs though............also UN recognised as part of northern europe, but yeah Nords are cucks.

There is no such thing as a finn
there are only east and west swedes

Baltic master race. How can nordcucks even compete?

Hmm...

>this guy corners you and tells you to take off your clothes
What do?

Stab him with a poisoned spear

might have to do something with massive manlet immigration to sweden meanwhile no one moves to latvia because its full of gopniks and tall far-eastern swedes (russians)

>1 gold vs 3 gold

Hmm

challenge him to turkish oil wrestling

>Swede
>Gay

Typical

>File: TUNGUR.png

I am familiar with this reference.

youtube.com/watch?v=9l5N1XTTEps

>mfw I'm 6'3

*Nordicism intensifies*

>procedes to whip his naked friends with a branch of leaves in the sweaty steamy hot sauna
typical gay finn

>homosexuality intnsifies

ÞESSI HNÍFUR Á AÐ VERA ÞUNGUR

Aiztaisi muti tu stūlbais salas nēģeri

Volcano niggers are made from 99.9% cuckoldium

>proceeds to rub himself against his oiled up boyfriend
>the swedishism intensifies

>Be Finnish "male"
>Autistic
>Short, ugly, weak. Fat. Alcoholic.
>Loves to sit naked in saunas with other men and whip each other, then proceede to bathe naked with other men. No women allowed ( besides there is no way to tell Finnish women from the men)
>Go home to Maarja who weighs 140kg at 160cm and is paler than Mannerheims asscheeks, she proceeds to nag at him and beat him.
>Haven't seen the sun since he was 5 years old and went to Norrland on vacation
>Is the product of a Mongoloid subhuman being raped by Swedish soldier a few hundred years ago
>Go online to write anti-Swedish slander

wow what news, northern europe is subhuman. no shit.

reminder vikings were literally like somali pirates, but better at the raping and pillaging.

>Be swede
>Be gay
>Watch as wife fucks a somali

Muh superior nordicism :D

I love iceland but western influence has got to stop. This is garbage and utterly cringeworthy. Whites acting like niggers has got to be the most cringy thing ever. It's embarrassing. Don't they know that niggers make fun of them?

>but better at the raping and pillaging
of course, the vikings were white

Dutchmen, the Jews of Europa.

>eats mämmi dies of a penis shaped tumour throat cancer in the sauna with naked sweaty men

Niggers can't swin so they won't step onto an island

This would be the best solution: Blocking the gulfstream. Making Sweden and Finland freeze to death

>Dutch
>Invented (((capitalism)))
Fuck off swamp nigger.

Because it's harder to illegally migrate to Iceland. If you want to go get gibs in Sweden all you need to do is walk through Europe.

Get out of British and Irish fishing waters NOW

Gotta be germanic genes, it seems cuckoldry and faggotry is just ingrained in them.

>be dutch
>gets mugged by a moroccan high on crack
>goes home, its flooded with suriname niggers stealing your shit.

this looks like an idea i could get behind

Yeah I bet that's why Germanics conquered the entire world, Mr Abo

Oh no its the americans

What is this mass d&c going on here...

>Get out of British and Irish fishing waters

Theese sare now Westway's fishingwaters

Kek