Atheism in Russia Falls by 50 Percent in Three Years

>The number of Russians who identify as atheists has fallen by 50 percent in just three years, according to a recent poll by the Levada research center.
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/07/27/report-atheism-in-russia-falls-by-50-percent-in-three-years/

RIP Russia
1992-2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHpXp1P2HLk
salon.com/2017/07/29/from-the-enlightenment-to-the-dark-ages-how-new-atheism-slid-into-the-alt-right/
archive.is/lmoQ7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Burn the heretics.

Cuckstianity got to them
F

Haha fags and devil worshippers on sucide watch.

>get posessed by a demon
>mention it
>get sent to shrink
>shrink treats me and studies my case for 10 years
>decides that I was right and that I don't need medication but an exorcism

Where were you when atheists were BTFO by science?

Degenerates unironically think this is a bad thing.

Forgot the most nuts of all sects: Islam

Pray we lift the sanctions

It will fall in Europe and America too. Replaced by Pisslam no doubt.

>muh forced orthodoxy

kys

Nobody is forcing orthodoxy dumbass. The only forced religious belief in Russia was Atheism.

>forced
Implying that's a bad thing

Why do you think the sanctions are being put in place?

The holiness and strength of Russian Orthodoxy make a stark contrast to the state of the Catholic Chuch in the year of Our Lord 2017.

Atheism is the worlds fastest shrinking religion.

IDGAF personally if a person is atheist or not, but they're not going to be around much longer. They generally don't reproduce and Islam will kill all of them as it spreads.

How can anyone still pretend that this man is Christ's vicar on Earth? I love the mental gymnastics conservative Catholics have to go through to reconcile themselves with His Grace. Orthodoxy has won the day.

The first Christian church was actually in Antioch tho. Also founded by Peter. Rome was later.

I am researching Orthodoxy now. I don't want to change just because I am revolted by what has become of my Church, but I am very much interested in making the switch.

Anything is better than the Catholic Church.

Its better than Catholicism, and contrary to what cathols say it is more ancient as well. The Pope is just one of the leaders of the Orthodox church who wanted more power for himself and left.

10-20%

yes, I know about that. Rome was agreed to be the "first among equals" but then wanted full control.

My wife needs a knee surgery she will HOPEFULLY be getting soon, since she can't stand for long ATM I am using this time to research before we go, as I know Orthodox stand...a lot.

I need my whole family to do this with me, you know?

just for the record, if you can't stand it's totally acceptable to sit. There's normaly booths in the back where some babushka's sit

jesus christ didn't found it
paul and later constantine did

>dark ages
opinion discarded

Don't fall for his Jewish tricks he isn't a real Christian because he has the deus vult flag.

I've been a Traditionalist Catholic for about 3 years. Decided to begin converting to Greek Orthodoxy about a month ago. I am happy with my decision. Catholicism is strong in many areas, but the claims of Papal authority are weak and illogical. People call Sedevacantists kooky, but they are actually the most rational Catholics out there.

That's because they're started to count naturalized Muslamic migrants from Central Asia, you dipshits.

Yeah, I tried to find a Trad Cath church in my area, there is none. I live in the American South which is dominated by Protestants.

Catholics are like 2% of the population here.

Curiously we are the best educated and wealthiest....like another 2% minority we all (((know))).

I'm taking my time getting into the nitty gritty and researching this carefully before I even attend.

I've watched their services on youtube and such; it certainly looks more divine. No one is cracking jokes or dressed like they're going to the pool.

Cucktheist faggot tip your fedora harder in 30 years you will either be stoned to death by muslims or burnt at the stake by christian fascists...kek.

Just one "religion".

Wrong religion

>Levada research center

The most funny thing in this that 10-20% Muslim population is southern regions conquered 400-500 years ago. We have even mosques and churches on the same streets and nobody gives a fuck cuz those muslims lived here for ages.

Same amount of european muslims pop out in last 10 years, while almost 50% of them war criminals escaped from war zones.

So your post really activated my almonds.

>autistic screeching

>count

failing for polls meme, you are beyond retarded

Hopefully reconnecting to God will bring more Russians together to make more Russian babies.

Why does your peaceful muslim population have the highest number of foreign fighters in ISIS?

Truly disgusting what the western white imperialists did to the USSR.

Honestly if you still believe in God let alone religion in 2017 you probably have an IQ under 100 and can't possibly consider yourself a rational white man. Religion is for low IQ niggers so it's not wonder why sub-human slavs are turning to religion.

See

It won't.

no joke I got an e-mail about Orthodox icons while browsing this thread, hah.

Sorry to hear that.

Fucking Caucasus.

youtube.com/watch?v=QHpXp1P2HLk

russia strong

>according to a recent poll by the Levada research center.

Bretty good. But you really should get around to genociding then, Ivan. Or at least replace them with refugees coming in from Ukraine.

>Sup Forums hates Jews
>Sup Forums worships their god
You fuckers are so stupid.

Russian girls prefer anyone to Russian guys.

Everyone wears dark suits to the Sunday service at the Greek Orthodox parish I go to. The dress standard is way higher than the Latin Mass parish I used to go to. The services are longer and there's more standing involved which can take a while to get used to, but the liturgy is way more pleasing than Novus Ordo masses and the Latin Mass. The roman rite I find is kind of heavy and depressing. The liturgy of St John Chrysostom is much more jubilant I find.

If you're interested in converting I recommend you direct your inquiry to the archdiocese website of the jurisdiction you're in so they can recommend you a good priest. I joined the Greek Church because there's no national Australian orthodox church and the Greek Church is quite prominent in Australia.

The language barrier is a big hurdle because reading Greek is difficult. I was comfortable praying in Latin when I was Catholic, but the Greek language takes a lot more work.

>HIV infection is up 38%
>Muslim infection up 21%

They have to turn to god when Putin is absolute shit

>Islam will kill all of them as it spreads.

The only people who dislike islam more than christians is atheists, yet christians are dumb enough to not ally themsleves with atheists.

Dumb!

It's the drinking alcohol so much. Women avoid men like that, and for good reason. Red pill you and your fellow Russians to combat degeneracy and your women will be your women again.

>Cuckstians can't even figure out how to follow their own religion

The Orthodox church I'm thinking of going to conducts its services in English.

>nupol thinks this is a bad thing

I am perfectly willing to ally with Atheists, but the truth is they're probably not going to be around much longer. Only a minority call out the eternal Saracen for what he is.

salon.com/2017/07/29/from-the-enlightenment-to-the-dark-ages-how-new-atheism-slid-into-the-alt-right/

Being fedora atheist will make me le epic reddit gentleman.
Believing in God, will give me a values to build traditional family, peace of mind, and spare mental capacity to think about tasks at hand, instead of trying to reinvent a philosophy of being by myself, while only having le dawkins and le tyson as sources.

Choosing to believe is as rational of a decision as it can get - whether or not the universe was created by God or big bang bears zero effect on my actual day to day life. But having a decent moral compass and soul-healing rituals at my disposal actually makes it easier to withstand troubled times and tragedies of life.

What does atheism offers me of actual value? I can believe in God, in Christian ideals, and be 100% rational and objective when dealing with other folk and my work. =

Straight to archive
archive.is/lmoQ7

it's a useful way to ward yourself from the horrors of modern life. if you had to trick yourself to be happy, would you do so or would you chose to remain in misery?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day user. God is real.

The destruction of universal healthcare and deliberate dismantling of workers values by western capitalist elite is what caused this tragedy.

I've never met a Russian girl who doesn't drink. Everyone here drinks. And we're just as cucked as Europe.

Doesn't have why to be the christian god.

>forced
How retarded are you?

it's amazing how the oligarchs fucked over russia

I've never been there, but I've read multiple sources indicating alcoholism is the greatest killer of Russian men.

Bullshit. All research says 6% or less

Fake news.

I completely agree. It's bad enough to believe in false claims, even worse to be a hypocrite and put down the very culture that produced these false claims in the first place. muslims are guilty of this, too.

God may not be the bearded man in the sky, but He is real. Our idea of Him is merely what our feeble human minds can comprehend, IE a humanoid. It's like Jesus being portrayed as Asian in Asia and African in Africa.

>70s-94
Ebin

What if God happens to be a pagan god? What face will you put when you are faced with this information?

Pagan gods are just soulless idols you're supposed to worship and make sacrifices to so that hopefully nature won't fuck you too much. There's no high level morality and spirituality involved.

Per capita and total number are different things. Fact remains that russia has produced biggest number of foreign fighters for ISIS.

How can you qualify orthodox as heretics without, doing as such for the following devil worshippers retards.
Catholicism and Orthodoxy have waaaay more in common than Catholics and protestants, the schism comes mainly from different political outlooks at the time and not from theological differences.
The reunification of catholics and orthodox is already at work, orthodox recognized the primacy of the pope, and more bonds are forming.

This user understands.

It depends on what you're thinking of. I'd follow another religion if I believed their God was real. Pagan religions, though, have pretty shitty concepts of God. They're the origins of the "bearded man in the sky" and/or "metaphors for nature". They're intellectually empty.

If Hinduism/Sikhism, fuck, even Islam was correct, I would at least try to follow that. I'm not stupid and prideful enough to put my feelings before truth. That doesn't mean I'd be happy or instantly do it, but it's the same with the redpill imagery, is it not?

>Jesus btfo Jews of his time
>gave them hell
>Christianity teaches Christians are the new Jews
Please don't embarrass yourself.

>also, unironically using the genetic fallacy
????

>There's no high level morality and spirituality involved with YHWH

I agree.

>Pagan gods don't impose morals

You mean they let you choose your destiny?

RIP libshits

>Atheism in Russia Falls by 50 Percent in Three Years
Good! Now they will start fighting back against the Islamic invasion. Article says most are Christian. Christians stomped the shit out of Muslims for 1400 years until faggot leftists convinced a whole bunch of people that God isn't real.

>Pagan religions, though, have pretty shitty concepts of God
For example?
>Odin and his love for dicks!
Not everyone is a nord, though.

You realize that church-shopping between Catholic sects is considered heretical by all of them, don't you?

>Christianity teaches Christians are the new Jews
So some anons are against Jews but they want to be the new Jews. Not to mention that Jesus supposedly fulfilled a Jewish prophecy. And Jews and Christians share the same basic bible except the New Testament. Judaism is hardcoded into Christianity but anons and muslims despise Jews, the cognitive dissonance.

We purposefully let many extremist Chechens go there so we can bomb them without international outrage.

And if you're going to judge how peaceful or not our Muslims are, per capita measurement is the only viable one. According to the first image we have 16m+ Muslims and only ~800 fighters, while France has 700 fighters with almost 4 times less Muslims. So which ones are more peaceful?

IT was a psyop you brain dead faggot

I mentioned it further on. They're the origins of "bearded man in the sky" and nature-as-god memes. They're not intellectually stimulating.

Not really, no. Judaism as we know it today is different from Judaism of them. The OT is just one part of Judaism that they tend to ignore for the Talmud, too.

Jesus did fulfil prophecies, indeed. This has no bearing, though. It's like saying that your great-great-great-etc ancestors were African so you are. Worthless.

Jesus does also point out that it's not the fact they're Jews that's worth anything. God can raise up children out of even stones for Abraham.

Matthew 5:22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

23 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you,

24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.

How do I approach the altar when even thinking of the head of our Church, "Pope" Francis makes my blood boil with rage?

>purposefully let many extremist Chechens go there
Yes good thinking there Petja. Just like the fighter have returned to european countries they will soon after isis is overrun in iraq and syria they will come back with their newly acquired skills to show you how peaceful they are.

That actually is the case for christianity, while for instance celtic gods were different.

good for you russia

That's true.

Y u lying?

Exactly. Putin is the cucked traitor.

Do Sup Forums favor Catholicism over Orthodox? Jesus.

Pretty sure in recent years most of the attacks were either not islamic or in chechnya/dagestan killing each other, so who cares.

As in God is a physical man in the sky? Perhaps you should try reading the Church fathers more.