Britbongs hate polaks because polak women are beautiful and not disgusting paki fucking orcs

Britbongs hate polaks because polak women are beautiful and not disgusting paki fucking orcs.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/17/schoolgirl-dagmara-przybysz-16-killed-herself-racist-bullying-inquest-told
archive.is/jx2qZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Britbongs hate polaks
>English hate polaks
ftfy

Oh look it's another AmeriLARPer saying stuff about Europe they have no idea about

We don't hate the women, just the men. And in any case if the men would stop using public parks as a gym, bar and rubbish dump simultaneously they would be tolerated more.

Can hardly blame him, poor guy doesnt have a culture of his own so he has to LARP
I imagine thats why Americans take such pride in being 5% German and stuff

We hate polack men, because they're cheap drunk criminals.

That being said, we also anyone who isn't British or a Dominion of Britain.

What do you think of us?

I imagine you're basically the same as us Scottish folk only with less heroin in your veins

The only people who hate them are tradesmen who get undercut by poles who are fine with living like an animal for a year and sending all their money back home because the EU allows it.

Polish women outside of Poland are gigantic mudsharks. They deserve just as much hate as the men.

i lub de boles so mujj :DD

Hah, tis a good film alright.

Honestly, no one cares about you.
Some people probably hate you because of the IRA, but other than that no one cares about you.

The town I live in is >90% second generation Polish. The women here are absolutely beautiful.

My town is infected with polak scum.

>ANGLO scum hates baltic/uralic/slavic people
FTFY

British people don't hate Poles in the main. IRL some people will bitch specifically about Poles as a proxy to bitch about the insane levels of immigration.

If you complain about immigrants who aren't white you will probably be called a racist, which is right up there with being accused of diddling children in most peoples eyes.

>implying I hate polish people
I've never said anything bad about Poland or Polish people, in fact, I've never even met one

>5% german
Better than 100% bong

don't mind polaks desu, everyone prefers them over the pakis

Are you in NJ or Chicago?

We hate polaks because you've mass migrated here and have just tarnished this country. With your Reebook tracksuit bottoms.

Smelly bastards

What do you think about sandniggers? Come on user, Im not baiting you or anything be as racist as possible

What is the Irish equivalent of Buckfast?

This is why we hate Polish trash.

Poland didn't send us their best. They sent us their rapists, benefits scroungers and vegetable pickers.

Scum. Worse than the Polish by far.

I do admire the Polish's work ethnic and you do have some beautiful women.

The sandniggers and pakis and London should be put to death. Thrown in a huge stadium and gassed, honestly.

FUCK. THEM.

And this.

This TBQH. Immigration is off the charts in many places. Its also the matter that the brown folk have been here longer and are much harder to remove. The practicality of removing a house full of 22yo Romanian lads is much easier than a 3 generation deep family of Muzzies who are here to conquer the west.

>posting raw numbers instead of % distribution
its like youre not even trying

I don't understamd where this "British people hate Poles" meme comes from.

I don't care what the percentages are. The graph clearly shows there are too many Poles here.

t. urban retard

Boston voted the most for Brexit and there's no Pakis there. I'll let you guess who they have a lot of.

Fuck Poland, they're pro-EU leeches and a leftwing voting bloc in this country.

But the Paki and African population is just right, RIGHT?!

Look at your capital city, what a disgrace that is. And before you say "eueuehuheuhe the county is 99% white" let me stop you and tell you to stop lying because I know better.

We'll take your poles, bongs. We need more white Christian immigration.

Im from Chicago and am even part Polish myself.

FOB Polack cunts are nigger loving mudsharks, plain and simple.

I want less Poles and less Pakis you stupid cunt. They're not mutually exclusive.

False
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/17/schoolgirl-dagmara-przybysz-16-killed-herself-racist-bullying-inquest-told

American immigration is biased against whites from EU. Fix that.

>two countries which receive the most gibs and remittances from other EU countries like it the most

Hmmmm

Deal

Always archive those
archive.is/jx2qZ

Britbongs are so cucked, they don't want hot white girls coming into their country.

Indeed, they're so low T they murder babies to feel manly.

EVERYONE GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How old are you? Poland was the first economically disadvantaged country that joined the EU, there was a resentment of Polish people coming here and working for less than minimum wage and dragging down the living standards. Of course it's not so much a resentment of Polish people themselves, more that the EU broke one of it's founding principles that it was meant to be a union of countries that have similar economic prosperity to facilitate an increase of bilateral trade.

*with the exeption of single women between the ages of 20 and 28

In my area the Poles all work, all keep their houses clean and tidy, don't play loud fucking music and mostly keep to themselves. They're pretty good immigrants.

I would swap every single one of our Pakis and Africans for Poles in a heartbeat.

We don't hate Europeans, stop being a divisive worthless cunt.

We've had a large Polish community in the UK since the 40s

You are the stupid one. Poles are assimilating into your society just fine. The 2nd generation poles are 100% British.

Also you need help with producing white kids, since nobody wants to fuck your ugly english women (besides blacks), you need good looking Polish waifus to pop out kids if you ever want to reclaim Britain. Get your head out of your ass Nigel, and start using your brain.

See? Even the gaylord is more comfortable with hot white girls than your typical Brit.

lucky you

But the anti-polish sentiment only really became a thing when Poland joined the EU, and then the hate turned to Romanians and Bulgarians when they were allowed into the EU.

They don't belong here. They have no loyalty to us because they're not British. They are an EU fifth column and should be deported.

Polish women (the ones that come here) are slutty trash. Utter whores. Lots of them fuck niggers also.
Had a polish gf and learned about the polish problem.

Poles are ugly.

What % of native Brits voted for Comrade Corbyn? You should hate them even more.

>large Polish community since the 40s

>2001: 60,711
>2015: 830,000 (at the very least)

No they're not assimilating. They're not British and they have no intention of being British. They are Poles.

Get this through your fucking head you mongrel. I don't want criminals here full stop. I'm not going to love a car thief just because he has white skin.

Who belongs here? And what is British? I want you to define what you're saying so we are on the same page.

You bellend we're being ethnically cleansed by mass immigration from Eastern Europe THAT is why we don't want these cockroaches coming into our country.

Is it TOO RACIST for us British to want OUR OWN COUNTRY free from these foreigners?? If a Pole doesn't like living here and wants to live among his people he can go back to Poland. If I don't like living among Poles and pakis and niggers, WHERE DO I GO?? This is the last stand for the British people, we are being REPLACED. Mass EU migration = BRITISH GENOCIDE. At this rate in 100 years British people will be a minority in our own land.

>polak women are beautiful
I agree but that's only up until about the age 21 or so.
After that, they resemble truckers, linebackers and Australian rules footballers.

You're a communist faggot asking a question like that. Fuck off.

>paki
>orcs

>daily reminder that bongs afraid of good loking girls and bully them to death

Oh yes she is beutiful MAGA NAD SHADILAY MY AMERICAN FRINED :D:D

WTF user.
She's a little cute. Certainly not worth the trouble of the headscarf and all it implies.

Yes because we are racist towards foreigners. We ought to be more racist if anything.

Although your flag is hardly any better on this count, their choice of leader certainly validates your claim.

Their society is basically hyena - like. Ugly alpha females reach the top and bully all the hot women out of the country.

Just as I thought, you're a low iq council estate plebian and just throw around words. Under examination, we'd see how contradictory and stupid your ideas are. There is no such thing as "British". It's a civic identity. Anyone can become British by getting a piece of paper you thick cunt. What poles are not is English genetically, but there's so much variation between English people that your racial purity autism about whites is just that. Autism.

>be american
>start the 'melting pot' meme
>surrounded by Africans and Mexicans
>ruled by jews
>pushing all sorts of 'progressive' degeneracy on the rest of the world (lgbtqwerty+)
>moralizes to rest of the world
>has never left is home state, but is expert on Europe
>no foreskin
Just STFU already, retard

inschalah brother

You let sandniggers walk all over you because your cucks though.

Your "tribe" is being sacrificed by your leaders to the god of diversity. You are not even allowed the means to defend yourself. Time for an exodus.

Go find another infant to sacrifice. Your NHS god must be appeased.

Kek can't respond to my post honestly? Better call me a muslim instead

Yes and I hate them too. We need to be more racist to Poles, more racist to pakis, more racist to niggers AND ANY ONE ELSE who isn't British.

I do have a foreskin though...

America is the abortion capital of the world. You want to talk about infant sacrifices? Look no further than planned parenthood. Consider your own state of affairs.

You lost the general election and you lost Brexit. Deal with it you Marxist Paki.

Hear hear. We're being ethnically cleansed and yanks on Sup Forums blame us for not wanting to be replaced by Poles.

You're so dumb that you can't even form an argument. I had no interest in Brexit or the election, and my views are far to the right of the current government. You're literally the same as a nigger, just throwing around accusations based on instinct and feelings.

>We need to be more racist to Poles
it's ok, we are white, you will be even praised by lefties
>more racist to pakis, more racist to niggers
pic related

From what I am reading here it seems that the polish are kinda like the Mexicans of Europe lol

What do you suggest we British do?

You're not right wing. I doubt you're even British as you want us replaced with Poles. Go fuck yourself you gopnik chav cunt. I could buy your e tire existence five times over.

We trully are, polish cartels murdering people and cutting heads for fun on daily basis, favorite dish is dog burned alive and our most loved music is rap

I like tacos

you can either have Poles and other East euros, or you can have Blacks and Muzzies, there is no middle ground anymore, Nigel. The choice was already made for you. You are the multicultural melting pot of Europe. You can either mix in more White or Black.

Yeah, and our side fights it every day. We don't fap to it and justify it like you limey cunts do.

Also, almost all of them are black welfare recipients.

Word from Sven who needs his Hilda cocked by 3 arab muslims that stream it online (Uppsala anyone). The fact that you lost your contry is sad but dont spite us and dont hate us for beeing alpha. Now band over and embrace the muslim dick.

>want us replaced with Poles.
Never said that, that's your delusion.
And I have nearly 7 figures in assets, council estate degenerate. Don't even try to play that game, you're inferior to me in every way. To me, you're on the same level as poles.

Or we can reduce both. I know Slavs have lower average IQs so I'll give you some time to understand.

Kek, and why is there no middle ground? Britain's already getting rid of East Euros by leaving EU. Now all that's left is to close the borders

Kind of. Poles are fine in the US because American ethnicity is very broad with many ancestries and cultures, but it is all held together by the ideal of the American dream. In the UK British ethnicity is very specific mix of ancestral and cultural heritage all on one very small and overcrowded group of islands. A Pole can never become British, not in 1000 years.

Poles aren't even that bad, but whole areas of England which used to be English are now Polish, and it's at an increasing rate. You would be scared too if whole areas of Poland became British communities spreading almost overnight with no signs of slowing

You still mad about this carp fishing incident?

WE DIDN'T KNOW YOU CAN'T EAT ROYAL CARP, OK?

>because they're cheap drunk criminals
Just like your men then?

The kid was terminally ill. They should have put a pillow over its face and ended its misery instead of trying to get it pumped full of experimental jew drugs