IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

Konstanz, Germany

>4:30 am, Sunday morning
>Iraqi refugee gets kicked out of some club
>comes back with a gun and randomly fires at people killing 1 and wouning 3 heavily

>tfw elections soon

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/07/30/german-nightclub-shooting-one-killed-several-hurt-after-gunman-opens-fire.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article167174417/Zwei-Tote-nach-Schuessen-in-Konstanzer-Diskothek.html
suedkurier.de/region/kreis-konstanz/konstanz/Zwei-Tote-und-Verletzte-bei-Schiesserei-in-Diskothek-in-Konstanz-Alle-aktuellen-Informationen-im-Newsticker;art372448,9353297
youtube.com/watch?v=OSp5C26Fz6A
youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot source: foxnews.com/world/2017/07/30/german-nightclub-shooting-one-killed-several-hurt-after-gunman-opens-fire.html

It's one thing when they are using a knife of the shelf of Edeka but when they have access to a fucking uzi...

Still, poor fucking shot to kill one person with an automatic weapon in a confined area with hundreds of people.

>refugee
He lived here for 15 years

It really is. Apparently he went back to his refugee camp and just got himself this gun. How is this even possible? This country is a mess

Germans won't do anything until their governing class does. Conformity is in their national character.

source?

>welt.de/politik/deutschland/article167174417/Zwei-Tote-nach-Schuessen-in-Konstanzer-Diskothek.html

found another source too.

suedkurier.de/region/kreis-konstanz/konstanz/Zwei-Tote-und-Verletzte-bei-Schiesserei-in-Diskothek-in-Konstanz-Alle-aktuellen-Informationen-im-Newsticker;art372448,9353297

you are right. I'm sorry

So you're saying even after 15 years he was scum and couldn't assimilate?

So they don't assimilate?

CORRECTION:

Iraqi lived here for 15 years already. Was known to the police for drug crimes. No refugee.

>arrest people for mean tweets
>won't arrest drug-doing Muslims

Germany you better not let me down like France did

Of course not, only a small minority of people sucessfully integrates into their host nation.

So why do you keep letting migrants in?

Because the nation of Germany wants to commit suicide by nigger.

because leftists and merkel only cares about votes

Dont worry Merkel have learned from her mistakes
She will solve this but to do it she needs all german votes
Be a good german and vote your leader

>"known as an Islamist but not a jihadist"

That's even worse

>known Islamist but not a jihadist
>known Islamist
>not a jihadist
>not a jihadist
The absolute state of Germany

Expecting assimilation is racist. It would mean that we think our culture is superior somehow

youtube.com/watch?v=OSp5C26Fz6A

What are the gun laws like in Germany? How did this sandnigger have easy access to a gun?

>It would mean that we think our culture is superior somehow

It is

>tfw elections soon
Only Merkel has what it takes to deal with these crazy immigrants.
She's our Iron Lady

this burger is right
Dont try telling germans that, it will be ignored.
Imagine being stuck in a country with people who dont even realize how cucked they are by their government, not matter how much you try to tell them. Its hell on earth

So glad strict gun control works.

Part & Parcel Germany
part & parcel

he was muslim but this wasn't a personal jihad.makes sense to me

what do you mean ?
Emmanuel "One-Man-Klan" Macron is the most redpilled french leader since Napoleon, and he just said he was going to build concentration camps in Africa to put rapefugess in it before they can come to Europe

Can only blame themselves... Giving alcohol to a muslim. If they drink it then they don't care about other rules either and will likely rape or do something else crazy.

>white genocide

Cringed.

Are you shitting me France? Has Macron gone full 1488 on us? Do you accept American volunteers for ethnic cleansing operations?

youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY

So why not just call him a muslim? Why call him an islamist?

OP is racist. Everyone knows this was the work of Presbyterians.

I cringe every time I hear about another Islamist killing people in Europe. It happens pretty much daily yet you keep letting these people to replace you. It is like you hate yourself so much you want to see your entire people go extinct.

well our media here is state-run and is deceiving especially older people.

> How is this even possible?
This is why we try to crack down on illegal immigration so much in this country. It's impossible to tell what they bring with them across the border when they're border-hopping.
People laugh about the Wall meme, but you can't climb a 20-foot chain-link fence or a giant wall with 10 AK-47s strapped to your back. The only reason we don't have it worse is because our border with the problem country has a gigantic desert on it.

I was in Konstanz in that club, basically he ran in and started shooting, a bit of panic and everything was over.

AMA

It will happen forever now that you have them. Muslims will be a permanent underclass.

I'm rooting for the Muslims in Germany at this point. Fuck those spineless assholes. I guess all the ones that had any balls died in the war.

>everything ended somehow

Men took action, it's not some mystery you dancing homo.

Same reason we do: We have a huge unchecked border, no will to shoot the fuckers, and we deport far fewer than who are coming in.

Or moved away

It was honestly just a few seconds. It stopped before I realized it were shots. I was way too far in the club and he was by the entry

germans asked for it, why should we even care? yeah i feel bad for the few logical and patriotic germans who are the victims here, but lets be honest nobody in your country who complains is even trying to change things so again, why should anyone else care

So he put a bunch of holes in the ceiling before getting slammed. GG

He actually shot two people

Only leftards think our immigration problem stems from "refugees, it's actually Africans and Muslims in general, legal or not.

More attacks need to happen . it will redpill small amount of people and kill people who refuse to acknowledge the problem and kill the people holding refugees welcome signs .The fact that
This attack happened at a club @4:30 am the people who are affected by this are mostly degenerate

>not compensating for muzzle lift
Sandniggers can't into operate.

What's the islamic equivalent of the mafia, triads, biker gangs, ect?

Islam.

Yeah if i was in your place i would cringe so hard my inards would explode,i mean your people are getting exterminated right before you and all you have to say is a retarded meme used by 14 year olds....kek Germany is done for.

your average scumbag has access to automatic weapons? That must be fucking terrifying

>nobody in your country who complains is even trying to change things
Yes there are. You just can't do lone wolf stuff because secret service will be all over you. Only thing which will help is a coup but even our military is strictly monitored. You should try to understand the situation here because for the US I have no explanation why millions of military level armed sitizens can not manage to kill a few thousand traitors in their government.

He had an M16.

because he had guns I guess

>elections soon
>pro-immigrant merkel and/or schultz will still get most votes

germany is beyond saving

your average scumbag has access to US military issue rifles?!? That must be SUPER terrifying

This.

I feel betrayed that I would need to go through so much trouble to get a pistol or bolt action rifle while a migrant can own an M16. The police knew him as he was involved in incidents of violence and drug dealings.

>migrant can own an M16
>tfw migrants are better armed than americans

Hey, cancer kills more people than a random sandnigger here and there
Not to mention global warming
Anyway, the police has already confirmed it is
not terrorism, so there is nothing to see here guys.
And if I were a burger I might even think it's a false flag by the CIA, after all we did not know anyone of those dead people did we
Let's wait for alien disclosure instead
(Wash rinse and repeat until extinction)

Gerrrrmmmaannnyy..
Come oUt tOo plAAayyEeeE.

*clink* *clink* *clink*

>*clink* *clink* *clink*
*chink* *chink* *chink'*

>Millions of refugees bring in guns from the middle east
>Even the dumbest of the apes can swagger in to their local rape camp and pick one up from Abudabubu
>MFW the criminals literally are the only ones with guns now

hmm how come Italy has so little islamic terror even though it's overrun by 3rd world hordes ?

bruh.

>tfw elections soon

lmao, he says as if anything is going to change

still waiting for this 'all germans must die' fag who pops up in every thread concerning germany LOL

the terrorists slip on pizza and die of internal bleeding from hitting the pavement before they can terrorize

I'm pretty sure he was some kind of "refuggee"/claiming/pretending to be one back then, when he came. However it doesn't matter it proves our narrative about immigration being impossible, except in a few outlier cases.

True. I think also with it not being someone, who Merkel recently invited to cross the boarder without any personal background check in many, if not most cases, but one of the older ones carefully selected as our authoritys claim our point in case is even stronger.

Shut the fuck up Hans

We are getting multiple reports the shooter shouted allah akbar before the attack