/ourgirls/

Hey Sup Forums what are YOU doing to defend Evropa?

these brave women are in the confines of Europe documenting one of the most heroic missions in modern history.

what will it take for you to get off your mom's basement?

youtube.com/watch?v=7gFGd6_ebcg

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/121860/is-lauren-southern-a-brave-culture-warrior-or-merely-profiting-off-male-thirst
youtu.be/P2POQxUqKq8?t=54m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>two north american bitches sail around with Tamils and do fuck all
Are we supposed to be impressed?

Based roasties.

These retards are going to get raped

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Fuck off with this /our people/ shit
They're dumb fucking gashes
Go off yourself, you pathetic virgin

how many identitarian cocks have they taken in already?

>We are in Cyprus
>I love Egypt

Do they even know geography?

Slide thread
sage.

>brave women
>rootless international Jews coopting a movement they don't belong to
Sounds legit. What's their Pateron?

Lauren southern should take voice therapy classes. He's not fooling anyone with that deep husky voice

I dont get it.
Theres now youtubers who have gain hundreds of thousands of subscribers and more of them incoming in the future, they are women that legitimize the movement of right wing ideologies and theyre actually trying to stop the death of the west.. and you guys are attacking them?

They may not be 1488 but why would you want that at all? That wont get you fags anywhere to actually change anything.
If anything, they can be a gateway to Sup Forums but regardless they share the same concern and message, just in more light way thats better for normies to digest.

Why do you want to eat yourselves like gay nigger trannies attack gay white males in the LGBT shitfest community?

that blonde trap needs to work in his voice,way too masculine

Just like left-wing youtube (((personalities))) they simply tap into a readily available audience. No conviction, all stunts and controlled opposition.

It makes much more sense when you realize most of them are leftist shills or useful idiot autists from cripple chan doing the attacking. Pic related are the type of people pretending to be natsoc and shitting on her on this board.

The poll we had showed most people on here like Lauren.

shills mostly

What this movement that everyone keeps talking about?
All I see are attention whores larping and taking hand outs from Reddit orbiters, then shilling on what is supposed to be an anonymous image board.

look who it is. You need to go outside Finn. It can't be healthy being such an e-cuckold all of the time.

why does that matter in the first place?
if someone wants to make a youtube channel to talk about the shit we talk about here will you also say they have no conviction, all stunts and controlled opposition? Thats just a generalization.
How the fuck can they have no conviction when they actually show their face and at least to some degree parrot our thoughts for normies to hear? Some might be in it for the money, sure, but that still isnt a bad thing for us

Do you donate shekels to them? Just curious because you're in every thread, I don't have anything against these roasties, they're useful.

Oh fuck off

No I don't. I use my shekels to prepare for the day of the rope.

>most people on Sup Forums
The only people who would waste their time even taking the survey would be the pathetic fan boys who are already shilling her. The sample size was probably 2% of the actual population of this board. Imagine what the response would be if anyone other than some fuckhole eye candy came here every day asking for money.

>mfw even right wing leafs are dumb

I don't give a fuck about Europe. Let them ruin it, in 2,000 years no one will remember anyways.

In 2000 years everyone will however remember you, as a humungous cuck-goblin you were.

They must be American irl.

sage

>perfect MM gif
I wish it was bigger, but saved.

I don't think you really understood that MM video if you thought they were shitting on LS. They start off the video by complimenting her latest actions.

I honestly think they're being way to jovial about all this, it wouldn't take much for some Antifa dickhead in Cyprus to run up to them with a handgun and shoot both of them, I don't think they should be making updates when they're still in the vicinity, or laughing about police encounters etc.

returnofkings.com/121860/is-lauren-southern-a-brave-culture-warrior-or-merely-profiting-off-male-thirst

>e-celeb shit
nothing, because I don't give a shit about europe

her voice is hot af, dude, nothing wrong with it

naziboos are asshurt that their demigod Anglin is a literally who and these fine women are much braver than people who merely remember lost times.

they're 14, all we need to do is meet them at 88.

true this, leftypol has been increasingly active in shutting down our girls. sadly, the skeptic community like Kraut resembles leftypol more than us by now.

how is this the same as Roaming Millennial being a shillslut? lauren's patreon got literally shoah'd, and RM doesnt talk about stuff that is that controversial. also, that MM episode shows how lauren is not in the ourgirls club, since MM appreciates the great replacement video she put up.

Whores

i agree, im slightly worried for them that they think "leaving in 2s from the airports, wearing a fucking wig" is enough precautions. antifa (and especially police) are not retarded

Typical Jewish Behaviour. Kikes will do anything for attention or play the victim.

>"Our girls"
>"Defending Europe"
>floating around doing attention whoring stuff instead of birthing and raising white children
Seems there's been a mistake here

>talking about white children
>says the stormfag virgin LARPer on a taiwanese crochet subreddit

all my keks
these women have done more for the white race than your entire family

Reminder that shills never address the argument or actions of the people they're trying to discredit, they juse use lies and slander:

>she's a Jew!
>she's a coalburner!
>she's not a blonde!
>she's just an attention whore just doing it for the money!
>she looks like a tranny!
>she's actually a fraud!
>she's a man!
>she doesn't have a kid at 22!
>she's a whore!
>she's alt-lite civic nationalist!

The most common tactics when infiltrating WN communities is to do the following:

>divide & conquer
>discredit pro-white figures by calling them partially Jewish
>discredit pro-white figures by saying they're "race-traitors"
>discredit pro-white figures by saying they're not "pure enough" in terms of race.
>discredit pro-white figures by finding some other conceivable imperfection

These are the shills who shit on Lauren Southern in every goddamn thread.

Riding a niche fad for youtube money is doing something for the white race?
As a white woman in her peak fertility years she is in the unique position to do the one thing that will literally help the white race the most, and she's not doing it. Knowing that how can anyone believe that anything she says is sincere?

What fucking difference does it make if she has children right now or in a few years?

Awakening thousands of people to the dangers the white race is facing and telling women they'll be happier as housewives will result in more white babies than she can personally pop out anyway. Your concern trolling is pathetic.

That's not a fair criticism of Lauren yet. She's only 22. If she's still barren at 27 or 28, then you have a point.

Brittany turns 25 in a couple of months. She needs to find a husband and start pumping out babies pretty soon.

This

In every thread these retarded shills attack her and never Adresse her arguments

Fuck off kike shill

She does more than you
Example, that video in Paris showing the true scale of refugees

>controlled opposition
Stop throwing that word around retard. Controlled by who?

Surely this won't be counter-productive

Not an argument

i love how the entire internet movement has been collapsing ever since trump got elected with all these bandwagon cunts jumping on board making shit the new counter culture and thirsty cucks defending their bullshit

>teenage high school girls argue over nothing and demand beta bux from white knighting neets

cool blog post now go back to plebbit

Aren't they both literally coal burners, or were at one point?

You dumb turk. Lauren is actually one of the rare ones attacking trump since he became a neocon shill. She is based as fuck compared to the trump shills on this board.

It's leftypol.

bump

T. Cuckold thinking only about black dicks at sight of women

Hey idiot, how many boats did they stop?

Looks like a fucking precursor to a lesbian video.

Wow user you fucking coalburning kike shill controlled opposition whore.

Hey virgin loser
How many boats did the EU stop?

If Lauren was "based" she would be married with children setting a example for young girls

>virgin loser
Do you think anyone from Sup Forums would attack someone with these words?

she will be after i fuck her and inject my seed into her aryan uterus

mark my words

Look at the message being sent here.
>"Let's come together and save the white race! We need to get married and have children! White men, step up, rally up, get out there and find your white wife! White women you should be happy to be their housewives!"
>"Uhh n-n-not me though! I'm not ready to get off the cock carousel and settle down just yet! I meant some other white woman can do it!"

Redpilling women is a waste of time, it's men who make society, without proper men, there's nothing, so it's time to focus on them.
Women will just follow.

She is a tool, meant to be used and discarded like pretty much every single politician and activist ever.

So you have no argument about her not being a bandwagoner
Gotcha

Why can't people get a decent back drop?

Go back to r9k where you came from

Oh look, a (((controlled opposition))) roastie thread. Haven't seen one of these in several hours. So two rich Jewish girls go on a vacation in the Med? Oooh, how original. Let's get lots of videos and selfies for our social media. Got to love that perfect combination of giggling, meandering story telling, up-speak, and vocal fry. Wow. Kys.

sage

Did you see their last video about relationships? Apparently they can't find decent man among their vast cadre of beta orbiters.

Idk if this helps, but I became a white nationalist because of RageAfterStorm so I think ecelebs like Southern can be helpful. They were to me atleast.

Dont forget to donate to her patreon

this /thread stop posting your fucking high school girls club mods should ban this shit or do the right thing and create /e-celeb/

So no, you are not from here.
Seriously, how do you do it to out yourselves so easily?

Hey reddit, did you know that sage is not a downboat?

Still no argument after you claimed she is a bandwagoner despite her calling out trump on his neocon warmonger moves

>what are YOU doing to defend Evropa

nothing. why would I give a shit about Europe? fuck Europe

She's already talking about how she is going to quit politics when she gets married and has kids and she's only 22. Anyone with an IQ higher than an earthworm can see through your bullshit.

I fucked your mom

i have reason to believe lauren southern will not make it to produce 3 children, she will have been murdered before that by some crazy stalking finn from Sup Forums

By not being a virgin loser from r9k

the shills triggerd this hard is a good sign. congrats you are doing it right.

Because women do not belong in fucking politics. Giving them power was a big reason why we are where we are now. It does not matter if these two girls are right wing and believe in Identitarism. They are only two and on average the retarded thots out-number them where as men do not.

>VIRGIN LOSER VIRGIN LOSER VIRGIN LOSER VIRGIN LOSER
Poor tumblrinas, the only insults you know that aren't "meanie poopyhead".

Fuck off, qwhy don't you go give these cunts some money on their patreons, so they can continue to be parasitic

Reminder that there is a coordinated effort to smear and slide Southern and the groups she associates with. Low IQ faggots need to lurk more and realize that Sup Forums is crawling with subversion. You don't hate Lauren Southern. You're being conditioned to hate her because she's building bridges between the new/pol/ "alt-right" and organized, established nationalist groups. This couldn't be a bigger threat to leftists. Reject the bait

>posters you recognize: that kid who calls people who use "dickie spencie" tumblrinas

No civilian belongs in politics.
Democracy is a failure, the embodiment of weakness, all political discussion among civilians should be completely banned.
You want politics?
Become a politican, otherwise, shut the fuck up.
Idealism is a cancer in itself, there's only one political system that works, and that's fascism, there's no need for political discussion after that.

But Lauren has plenty of arguments in her video

Virgin loser

Post waifu Lauren.

>Giving them power was a big reason why we are where we are now
Good thing Lauren doesn't believe in having women run things.

youtu.be/P2POQxUqKq8?t=54m45s

>I don't want the statistically dumber sex running everything

- Lauren Southern

And i'm not surprised the same people who attack Spencer are the ones mad as FUCK about ecelebs.
>flag
Of course it's a sandnigger kike.

I gladly would
Her videos in Europe showing the true scale of what's happening are fantastic

When are you going to do something and get active you lazy beta?

>they're 14
Got some sauce on that? She will never say those words or white genocide. Just some vague reference to "replacement population". She will never name the Jew. And she will never disavow burning coal. Controlled opposition for alt-lite newfags and ethnic Kekistanis.

I don't care, Lauren, Rage, Trump, Spencer, every single one of these people is a tool, tools meant to be used and discarded when the time comes.

This

It's mostly trump and leftists shills who attack her because Lauren started openly calling out trump after he bombed syria
Lauren is fucking based

Why would I? I like whats shes doing and hope the best for her.

Or maybe people are sick of these shitty e celeb threads

You have to understand that these people still think that there will be a "mass awakening" and shit can be solved via discussion so they prefer their keyboard wars over the shit that will eventually hit them

>hurr why does she say "great replacement" instead of "white genocide", it doesn't count unless she says these exact words even though she is talking about the same thing

Serious question, how fucking autistic are you?