Be american

>be american
>get killed by the people who are sworn to protect you
Why is this so common?

Other urls found in this thread:

kstp.com/news/bca-search-warrant-justine-damond-australia/4552551/
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/report-19-year-migrant-stabs-bus-driver-italy-48925914
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo4esMadCNo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qkoR3oQjso
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Bme1f0a8s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=44qN6hbAxPY
youtube.com/watch?v=doFd_2Mp_YA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be White
>flee Jihadi/slope infested homeland
>shot by Somali on other side of the planet

nowhere to run, whiteboi

Because the "officer" was a subhuman somali immigrant nigger.

>giving a sub 60 IQ Somalis a badge and a gun to uphold the law

I think I see the rub in this situation.

Youd be paranoid as well if your country was infested with violent criminals, especially if you are one of those violent criminals, like in this instance.

>Why is this so common?
Because racial war on its way in US.

top zozzle

>be american
>get killed by the people who are sworn to protect you
>then become a suspect after your wrongful death

Authorities Searched Damond's Home
kstp.com/news/bca-search-warrant-justine-damond-australia/4552551/

HE WAS A SAND NIGGER.

I'm not a cop hater but there are many police officers out there who really have no business wielding that kind of lethal authority, whether it be incompetence or some mental health issue.

Lmao. 400 ppl a year, out of 325 million, is now a "common occurrence." Math is hard...

It was a Somali Migrant police officer
KEK

sorry but she was australian

>be australlian white woman
>come to US
>get shot to death by somali cop
>police plant drugs in your home
>turns out you were the villain all along

because they refuse to give their cops proper training. in norway police is an education, not a five week course

>It was a Somali Migrant police officer
>KEK
Precisely.
Racial war doesn't mean niggers vs rednecks only.

>that nose
the cop, even though he was an african subhuman, only had the interests of the rest of the nation in mind.

Americans race to create the most shocking problems that can be create. Hail Mary Jesus Christian Oh My Gawd Lord Saint, killing a bride by a cop, what's wrong with Americans?

wuuuut why? what are they looking for? ahe does look a bit like a crack addict mom, or maybe coke or meth

Police is the states are actually very well trained. They are purposely trained to shoot first and ask questions later. They recieve their training from Israeli special forces and things like the patriot act allow them to treat a criminal as an enemy combatant and execute on sight in the same manner that the Israelis deal with the Palestinians.

You too, Ivan.

>be iti
>get stabbed

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/report-19-year-migrant-stabs-bus-driver-italy-48925914

There was a drama in Poland because the girl on pic rel 1/3 or 1/2 polish.
People called for lynching of black cop

But she wasn't American; she was a shitty Australian that came here and advocated to remove guns from America. Funny how she got blasted by one.

Could that cop have known that the people Justine reported were of his community and he protected his people by shooting her?

>one word
Niggers on both side

400 is unacceptable faggot

Interesting theory seeing that region of the US is Little Mecca.

All shills. The same shit happens with white cops.

Exactly this. Tons of cops are mentally deranged psychopaths and sadists, and are entirely lawless. Police are filled with this "human" garbage and that's why there's the barbaric violence, rape, child rape, and sexual abuse including of children epidemics in the police today that shills try their best to hide (except for the violence, that's all out in the open).

And that's not even including the incompetence, where simply dumb sleazy mofos are made into cops and then do dumb sleazy, often fatal work, because they suck.

This Justine Damond thing is fake news anyway. Vids below.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo4esMadCNo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qkoR3oQjso

Lmao. 400 ppl a year, out of 325 million, is now a "common occurrence." Math is hard...

Wrong. It means their deaths are literally a statistical anomaly. Education is free these days, try it.

this isnt common.

I was born and raised in the US. I have lived in almost every region of the country. I have never seen anything like this.

This woman was the victim of liberals trying to give Somali immigrants a chance he didnt deserve. But this is not common at all..

sorry your dad wasn't around. must have been tough

>400 is unacceptable

Go look at the police related deaths in Brazil or Russia.
GUARANTEE they'll be higher per capita.

Because there are almost never held accountable with the way our justice system favors the attack dogs of the state

Blacks (police or criminals)

She's a libtard who wasted by one of their pet monkeys. She looks to be of Jewish origin to me,

That isn't a fucking jew. Jesus Christ (jew).

This is how you know the person behind the comment is some shill faggot with no connection to the country.

Were not talking about ketchup bottles. 400 people per year (and its actually hundreds more than that) is a lot. It doesn't matter the total population. If its was 400, 500, 600, 700 per year justified that'd be obviously be ok, but that's not what it is. Tons of those are unjustified and uncalled for. That number doesn't even include in-custody deaths, such as the man insane "officers" who put and locked in a jail shower running steaming hot water until he died of suffocation and extremely severe burns while they stood outside the shower as he yelled and pleaded to be let out.

This is a stupid excuse. They're just mostly trash.

Nice irrelevant, false, and useless comment you shill faggot. Please post another.

>be italian
>can't tell difference between american and australian

She was shot by some mudslime "refugee" shitskin who should have never been given the job in the first place. The police chief even resigned for being retarded enough to give this third world subhuman a gun and a badge.

do you know many black people?

more specifically how many african americans do you know?

There is absolutely an acceptable number, which is probably around 300-350. Around 50 police shootings per year are truly unjustified, the vast majority are completely justified.

>Reminder that law enforcement went to court to defend the practice of refusing to hire intelligent people and won.

Based somalis as usual serving wh*Te subhuman Americans their own medicine

US Supreme Court says police have no duty to protect citizens, only uphold the law. While those tend to align mostly, they often diverge pretty significantly.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo4esMadCNo

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qkoR3oQjso

The shills recently got those two videos removed. Here's a repost of them

Minneapolis shooting fake news vids:

he wasnt wrong you dopey little faggot.

She was Australian, spaghetti nigger.

Yes he was wrong, you cock grasping shit stain.

Aussies mad cause their woman was getting BURGERED by a thicc American

>be arrogant, anti white aussie white woman
>get killed by the only people you think should have guns

The pig in question was Somali, IIRC. Why does every lib-tard and his t-girl mother think third-world, goat fucking shit-skins should get guns yet local Caucasians - the selfsame goobers who designed those damn guns, in the first place - can't!?

God-DAMN, I can't stand fucking Democrats and their sellout, pinch-hitter RINOs!

Any updates on the dude? Is he in jail yet? Why didn't they have the dashcam on?

You don't reason with demoniggers, you just put them 6ft in the ground.

can't have free thinkers in the police, they might hesitate on their right to kill citizens without recourse

she was from aussieland you dumb cunt. she's dumb enough to think not only cops but somalis are safe to go up and talk to

>While those tend to align mostly
>mostly
No. Everything says otherwise.

>only uphold the law
A lot of times (thats putting it lightly) they don't even do that. Because even if they simply did this, the police force would be in much better shape than it is currently, which is a train wreck cesspool.

jail ? lol he refused to cooperate with the investigators and is on paid leave. the mayor betsy hodges is fine with it by the way

Technically he prevented her from coal burning.
Roasties BTFO.

I know Sup Forums likes to oversimplify things into blue lives vs black lives, but the truth is that local police are no more immune to corruption than any other human beings. Yes, their job is hard, yes, they don't get enough credit for what they do, but the same could be said about janitors. There's nothing special about them. If you have the wherewithal to resist an oppressive government, that mentality should extend down to the local enforcement arm of the government as well.

They're just dudes who got jobs. How unlikely is it that an amoral, selfish piece of shit decides to become a cop and succeeds? Protip: It's not. Don't trust them any more than you'd trust any other stranger. Hell, in general, cops score the same way on personality assessments as gang members do.

Cops aren't sworn to protect.

So there is no chance of him getting the chair?
Where are the protests asking for justice? Where is the White lives matter movement?

>him getting the chair

what the fuck ?? you don't know shit about the united states it's not electric chairs and cowboys like your professors tell you. this is minnesota dude, we don't even have the fucking death penalty and he will probably get away with it because he's not only a somali but he is a somali cop. they will just tgake like 3 million of our tax dollars to pay off the family and then no one will speak of this again. that's what happens here. minnesota is where the swedes and the norwegians decided to settle, so that means self loathing liberalism prevails here.

>Where is the White lives matter movement?

whites don't have a voice in minneapolis/st. paul

It's not common compared to all the good officers do

The media has brainwashed you

Kys

Did you actually read my post? I'm generally in agreement with you, I'm just being fair to the good cops instead of homogenizing all of them.

>Yes, their job is hard
No its not.
youtube.com/watch?v=doFd_2Mp_YA

Nothing about that was hard. It was however one of endless examples of worthless garbage cops brutalizing others just to tickle their own piece of shit fancy.

>yes, they don't get enough credit for what they do
They're doing garbage.
>youtube.com/watch?v=doFd_2Mp_YA

Good work from the few who do it gets more than enough credit.

Police are not obligated to help any civilian.

(in response to )

Sure. I suppose.

IDK, but it's why I literally never call cops, ever.

Not saying she deserved to die, who the fuck just runs up to a cop car?

Someone in distress.

Some poor fool who wants help and is still naive enough to think cops are saviours of some sort.

Or some poor fool who believed the shills on Sup Forums and thought cops were totally based bros.

Someone who called the cop and wants to tell him where the alleged rape is happening?
Better question is who the fuck shots a lady in a pajama?

>who the fuck shots a lady in a pajama?
i assumed she approached the cruiser quickly, and the pussy-nigger cop freaked out.
>she was going to take my chicken tendies!

I would be freaked out too if some fruit ran out towards me with pajamas on, but he should have done his fucking job nevertheless.

I honestly think the reason we have pro-cop shills is because they know that if people are able to understand how corruption works at the local PD level, they'll have a perfect analogy to help them understand corruption at the federal and geopolitical levels. They want to push the idea that that kind of stuff is rare. Either that or they know it's useful for stirring up racial tension. Or both.

I'll never forget CNN trying to take jabs at Making a Murderer like, "Do you reall think everyone at the police department and everyone at the sheriff's department and everyone at the FBI got together and decided to railroad this guy?" Such fucking bullshit.

>This Justine Damond thing is fake news anyway. Vids below.

Fake news. All of it.

Fake. Why? Maybe because the shills do not want better prospects that directly counter their narrative/gay faggot fetish collection/image manufacturing [muh chad, chad-face/ muh big guy / muh fake alpha, etc. joining the current trainwreck police force? Thus the fake bad incident and press. To put fake bad light on a "character" who is contrary to that narrative and gay image. You know they have faggot staff who try to selects cops based off these preferences; a lot of these shills probably are part of that staff. That's why shills shill this shit here (where they also shill for cops), because its related.

That, and also so shills can project all the sweeping shitty qualities of most cops and white cops onto this "character" black Somali cop (muh complaints, muh IQ, muh shitty quality individual but made into a cop anyway, etc.). And of course to silently push a 'ban private gun ownership' narrative.

And here are some vids again

Had a bunch of cops point their guns at me after i called them for someone on my roof.

Not calling them again and bought guns.

It's really simple, the Somali nigger is easily spooked by fast movement coming from the dark. It brings back primordial instinct to survive hyena or rapist uncle attacks. The dumb nigger was startled and instinctively shot, it's actually like a scene out of a Richard Pryer movie.

Let's play spot the kike shill!

Each one of those niggerz should be hung in a court square.

>Let's play spot the kike shill!
I'll start!
>it's (You)

It's funny you say that. That's exactly what an cop-hating, covert Jew sent here to subvert Sup Forums would say. He was a Somali sand-nigger sub-human (much like yourself). Simple as that. Kill yourself, kike.

Dude we all know you're the OP posting from a different computer. Faggot.

>He was a Somali sand-nigger sub-human (much like yourself).
ur a nazi, but ur not aryan. ur like a jew yourself.

Not op, just another american in commieefornia. Where our police are extra brutal because liberals dont think crime exists.

I refuse to acknowledge you until you start spelling correctly and make more profound observations. Fuck off and die, nigger lover.

>Defends black people
>Shits on law enforcement
>Claims to not be a Jew

Okay, jew.

She was australian though?

>I refuse to acknowledge you
keep noticing me

chill out, newfag

In minnesota you need a minimum of two year post secondary education
a specific trainging course
certifications
and that is all before an 18 months training program through many departments

>In minnesota you need a minimum of two year post secondary education
>a specific trainging course
i thought Minneapolis required a Bachelor's Degree (4 years typically) before you can be a cop.

Maybe they do but I was talking about minnesota in general

There was a program the state boys and maybe a couple other agencies were doing to attract new people to the field where if you had a bachelors degree, they would train you

Lateral transfers also have special requirements that may be more lax than new recruits hires

Police aren't sworn to protect you they're sworn to uphold the law.