Why do women act like children?

Why do women act like children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hbA-KAgj-ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women are fuckable children with tits.

liberal society has made u think they are not

but they are

Because they are children and white men are cucks that set up a system that no longer allows us to discipline them

raised to be overgrown children

So what are children? Is it the opposite?

>date chad
>get chadded
>elicit sympathy from beta orbiters
>fuck chad a week later when he texts you at 4am

Why are white men so easy to trick? Women were always mental children dipshit, its your responsibility to pass the 'feminism' shit test and not let them act like children without repercussions.

White sharia is needed to put them back to their true level, the one they share with dogs.

This is pretty funny.

Retarded of her leaving evidence behind though

If she is dumb enough she'll take pictures/video of her burning the clothes to virtue signal.

Charge her for destruction of private property and move on.

Says the men on an anime site pretending to have some huge influence over the politics in the world and thinking you're "redpilled" and smarter than anyone else.

because they mental infants

>He cheated on me with a house

Because we're not allowed to give our women a good solid backhand when they are totally, inconsolably crazy.

>just had fight with my female
>Told her to quit or I would leave
>Left and drove around the block
>30 secs max
>Receive text after text and call after call
>Threatens to kill herself
>What do?

In order to seek out males to reproduce with.
What did you think if a billion years ago cavewomen were just as smarter and stronger as the males they would decide to just sit in the caves and raise the children? Fuck no, they would've just fucked made children and abandoned them while if they're parasitic and weak they just seek out males and make children while being protected and cared for. It's nature

Children dont have tits

it's ilegal to fuck children on the outside, not on the inside

lol the funniest thing about this is that male feminists actually think they contribute to society by making useless phone apps

This. Sue her and move on with your life. Claim there was money in there too while you're at it. I don't know about you, but I commonly keep about $200 in my old pants that cost $20.

Nothing.

We haven't been proven wrong yet.

Now back to your playpen little girl.

Boy I'm glad that America had such a large wave of German immigration in the 1800's. British girls are just not attractive.

open hand slap her in the face

yes you are. if she actually loves you she will fuck you before she calls the police (because women are actually attracted to men it turns out), and at that point shes already forgot unless you have a wimpy little needledick

Let her kill herself. She wont. And she will call her girlfriends and then she will lose all her friends. Take drugs. Then kill herself naturally

Because they don't know any better and society raised them that it is ok to act this way. It's unfortunate more than anything because I wish pretty girls were actually interesting to speak with.

I think both of these responses would definitely land me jail time. If she kills herself I'm screwed. If I so much as break wind near her I'm screwed.

Cause they are taught they are perfect and can do no wrong. They are also naturally emotionally unstable.

Beat her to it and kill yourself first

Keep driving.

This one made me laugh.

Go get a burger, see a movie, waste time. Roll back in late. If she asks you were you've been fuck off for a day.

Claim you never saw the text until it was too late. You turned your phone off because you were upset and didn't want to deal with it.

If a man did this it would be seen as intimidation and he would be seen as a thug

Tell her you will kill yourself first, make it a race.

Hopefully one of you will at least do it then.

She won't kill herself. Women don't usually have the balls to do it, and if they do, then they usually use pills and can still have their stomach pumped.

youtu.be/hbA-KAgj-ko

This literally happened to me

go back to the house with a hotter prostitute chick and tell her to kill herself while you pick up your stuff and leave
gregroll

A man who cheats on this beauty deserve to be SET in fire only his clothes desu

I think I've finally figured out why guys just say "fuck it" and fuck each other in the ass.

Stop telling little girls they're Disney Princesses and teach them how to be adults. Teach them early on. Even Hillary Clinton, a 68 year old woman, threw the mother of all tantrums on election night.

They were conditioned that behaving like an animal was perfectly acceptable by watching Jerry Springer

She looks like an EastEnder.

I'm a faggot now.

At least im not alone kek

White sharia now!!!!

>cheat on gf
>she gets angry

>don't cheat on gf
>leaves you because you are not manly enough

They are incapable of logically think and think with their emotions just like children do.

adultery is wrong no matter who cheats. This chick is childish but the guy should get beat regardless.

Wanna be gay with me bro?

Leave she won't do it retard they're constantly calling our bluff. You think you're that special she's gonna kill herself over you! It's not that simple women are thinking 14 steps ahead she wants you back sobbing and consoling her and just skipping all the humbling she needs to do in order to get your respect back, cause that's the thing women think they're entitled to causing fights and walking away with no penalty when they surrender and act goofy "I'm gonna kill myself" is literally the oldest play in the psycho girl book.

that bitch isnt going to kill herself
do whatever you want

I think thats quite funny from her, shame the girl in public. Not sure why u have a problem with that

Who cheat on this ? Faggot

To save your ass
"Don't kill yourself, call 9-11 if you are feeling suicidal. You will get over me. I will not get back with you but I wish you the best"

The reason to do that is if she does a fake attempt at killing herself she can't go to the police and say you told her to do it.

Date a trap qt

How big is your dick?

Nah, I'll just convert to Islam and steal some kaffirs

They just convicted that chick for telling her bf to kill himself. Imagine the example they would make outta me for not doing anything. You faggots just wanna see user on the news.

Hmmm, mind taking a look at the youth and the ones in their 20s?

Men are way more childish than us.

stop cheating on your relationship partner

Doesn't matter. I'm gonna be the chick this times. Seems like an easy life.

Girls grow up being praised for who they are, while boys grow up being praised for what they do. Thus, girls end up with a belief that it only matters who you are, and your actions aren't of consequence. They're automatically justified because YOU did them.

This

no REAL power

I only date girls with big dicks, sorry.

she's mentally unstable. leave.

because they have no responsibilities.

>act
their mental capacity is exactly the same. only their body is different

Real women don't

Stop messing around with whores

I don't think I'm smart. I've just chosen an ideology that is compatible with the current state of living I have to deal with, and I'm not able to change right now.

they don't act
women stop maturing at 16
men stop maturing at 25

>women do what they're told like children for possibly hundreds of thousands of years
>suddenly men aren't allowed to tell them what to do anymore
>suddenly they have the same authority as men
they don't even know how to handle it, we're expecting too much out of them. we can't expect women to suddenly behave like adults. it's not even their fault really, they are naturally inferior and infantile.

Well I came back and after a little wrestling she bit me. Took my keys out of my truck and tried to grab my wallet out of my pants. And no she isn't a Jew.

Nope

And you do?

According to this statement, the mental capacity of men would also be the same, only their body would be different.
But cognitive development says otherwise. Dumbo.

Nothing wrong with taking vengeance on a cheater but she probably wouldn't have gotten cheated on if she wasn't a whore herself. That's usually how this shit goes down

Are you a chick? You single? My dick is manageable

Just like Janusz Korwin-Mikke once said: Women are mentally between a man and a child. It's so they can better understand their children.

>"not if I kill myself first"

It's nurture, not nature. They're raised that way.

I can't stop myself, seriously.

>According to this statement, the mental capacity of men would also be the same
no retard, I'm talking about women specifically.

there's a reason everything was built by men.

This reminds me of a girl back in high school.
>Girl is 7/10, sweet and nice
>Had loaned her my favorite book
>She loved it, we'd talk all the time, things start getting heavy
>Ask her out
>"We're better as friends, et cetera"
>I move on, get another girlfriend
>First girl rages out
>Steals a bunch of shit from my locker
>Uses that as kindling
>Sets my favorite book on fire

Fucking why though?

what drives you to do this? are you a mentally ill nu-male desperately clinging onto feminism because you think it makes you relevant? put a gun in your mouth faggot, youre either a boring troll or a brain damaged white boy.

How do you even know that the boyfriend is cheating? Just looking at the bitch, you can practically tell she's a psycho, so when the boyfriend got fed up and called it quits, she found some of his clothes left over at her place and decided to elicit some sympathy from social media. Dude's probably at his Mom's house

This is why so many nonwhites are in jail.

ew pedophile

They are children.
Physically they mature, but mentally they're stuck in child-mode for life.

Wtf u talking about? This girl is hot

he was probably cheating on his previous gf when he met her. just a chad going from vag to vag and the women act surprised, but they know. she knew he would cheat, it turns her on to be with a man who can afford to toss her aside for better vag. and she's probably been planning for the drama shit show she would put on when he inevitably cheated. and chad probably knew this was coming as well but figured it was worth it. they are both having a lot of fun.

chad and stacey know what they're doing, this is their life, until she gets old then her life becomes lonely. but it was worth it for all that chad cock

because she liked you but she was trying to lead you on while she tried to get something better. when she noticed you moved on she was done. she lost her fallback option.

Tell her to do it.

>gf has male friends because ''girls are too much drama''
>Okay she's a whore I'm going to fuck one of the few female friends she has
>she becomes my fuck buddy for a while
>gf finds out
>and in their twisted perception I'm such a bad person and they were just innocent victims
Whatever though, I can get hot girls to bang whenever I need to.
Point is, I always side the man by default, few men would cheat on a good woman

>Women were always mental children dipshit, its your responsibility to pass the 'feminism' shit test and not let them act like children without repercussions.
The feminism "shit test" wasn't used on us, it was used on the older generations, and they failed miserably, so now we have to suffer.

>joke's on you, I'm driving off a cliff first, suck it, bitch

pic related

>had oneitis in high school
>almost went out with her but was too pussy to do anything
>didn't talk to her since I was like 16
>get tinder, match with her
>start talking to her again
>talk to her daily, flirt, for like 2 weeks then ask her out and she says yes
>tells me she has a boyfriend after all that and had one the whole time
>tells me I will find another girl blablabla, stop talking to her
>sends me angry text messages telling me I'm an asshole a week later

Women are fucked in the head