Redpills on the hippies/the 60s? Despite being burnout degenerates...

Redpills on the hippies/the 60s? Despite being burnout degenerates, weren't they right to protest mindless violence and push towards peace? Did the US government manage to quell a true cultural shift? What's up with JFK?? MK Ultra???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XyxfCQG1t4w
youtube.com/watch?v=vdSqLfuRN18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

spoiled brats with too much free time, born into a world of abundance that their parents fought and died for.

>tfw beta male virgin during the sexual revolution

>weren't they right to protest mindless violence and push towards peace?

Thats where you are wrong, fuckboi.

It was the beginning of the SJW mindset. Pushed by Jews of course.

in the meantime, historical tits
a lot of males looked exactly like cavemen

The anti-war stuff was just a cover-up for a Jewish anti-white and anti-Western agenda.

(((Woodstock)))

Founded by (((Michael Lang, (((John P. Roberts))), (((Joel Rosenman))), (((Artie Kornfeld)))

The student protests of the 60s were also orchestrated by Jews.

So much larping. I see rich college kids in a nationwide decade long costume party.

The 60's looks like chads still did well for themselves...

Drugged, moronic, clueless, brainwashed, boomer scum, man.

"Redpill" is a masturbatory fantasy. There's no such thing, faggots.

>Despite being burnout degenerates
that's the whole problem though. sure they were right about lots of stuff, but their culture was degenerate trash and do take careful note of how virtually none of them stayed in-line with their hippy bullshit past middle age. where's the great hippy nation today? touring with phish? they're all gone and there's a reason: it's because they, much like today's left, ignore that western culture is a biproduct of thousands of years worth of fine-tuning, not some hodgepodge of arbitrary bullshit.

Bush looks prettyy hot desu.

Good original thread too OP. Looks like boomers really were the original degenerates.
Got any more photos?

hello newfag

The irony of the vietnam is that the US was right to want to decimate communism wherever it pops up. They did not go hard enough on the vietcong, shoulda done everything they could, up to and including nuking them.

bring back bush

LSD.
next question

60's CIA MK-Ultra bullshit. The whole movement was populated by the MIC. The word psychedelic was created to replace the word psychotomimetic. The used used acid to erase the imprint of the mind and plunge many into psychosis. William Blake wrote,Degrade first the arts if you'd mankind degrade, Hire idiots to paint with cold light and hot shade.

These

the original good goyim.

Hippies weren't really as prevalent as liberals want you to believe. They like to push the idea that the nation was packed with hippy communes that managed to shut down the war in Vietnam with all their protesting, but really they were only about as big as Antifa is now, and about as popular too. After a few years of taking drugs, living in fields, and fucking til they ran out of money, the hippies all kind of simultaneously grew out of it and started taking real jobs.

Looks fucking awesome. This thread is full of salty no lifer chronic masturbators that wish they could have this kind of wholesome fun.

Hello Jan Irvin.

They lived the best possible time.
Forget 2 second about redpills/jews/white christian pride or whatever Sup Forums imagined and tell me HONESTLY you wouldn't prefer to be in their place.

Ok AIDS didn't exist yet.

Smoke weed, take lsd and fuck like rabbit, literally human trash.

The sexual revolution was the beginning of the end of strong, patriarchal families. The end result is rampant single motherhood, which leads to dysfunctional children continuing the cycle. Women's hypergamous and whorish nature must be kept in check by strong and responsible men, so that families can raise healthy children who will continue the nation. That is almost non-existent in the west today.

Imagine all the paranoia from drugs and then JFK getting killed, those times must have been hell. Damn boomers.

Proud supporters of community and anti government. Both good ideals.

youtube.com/watch?v=XyxfCQG1t4w

Their cultural movement didn't last for very long, so I assume they followed a set of unsustaining rules. What could've been the cause of their decline?

I'm just starting to understand myself, especially because it's relevant to 2017,
but not all of the movement was a psyop. There were legitimately incredible cultural shift seeds being planted. I think we all can agree this "hippie time" was one of the critical periods in the communists plan. Now we have to ask if getting caught was part of their plan

>What could've been the cause of their decline?

COINTELPRO

An even worse version of millennials that were a huge part of the (((sexual revolution))). Then they became the baby boomers that fucked more shit and became professors who helped indoctrinate the kids of today. Literally one of the worst groups of people to exist in the 60s. Even mindless violence was better than their (((movement))).

>Did the US government manage to quell a true cultural shift?
where do you think all those "support our troops" bumper stickers come from? i guarantee if we started spitting on vets again we'd pull out of the middle east

Read Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald. It talks about the creation of the New Left in academia after WW2. The father of the New Left was (((Herbert Marcuse))) of the Frankfurt School. His pic is at the top of the Wiki page for the New Left.

youtube.com/watch?v=vdSqLfuRN18

I can see the state having an incentive to do this, since hippies rendered themself pretty much worthless to the state-system but in turn made said system worthless aswell.

If I read that right, they used "communism" as scapegoat to publicly deligitimize the movement and their leaders.

>Creates a breed of turbo niggers mixing the niggest niggers available in africa

>Goes on a tour killing the good guys in ww2

>Creates a generation of biological degenerates and the precursors of SJW

>To fight comunism, creates modern art

Burgers fuck you

I wonder what she looks like now. Do her children and grandkids know about this picture?

"Oh looks, its grandma when she was 20, stoned, naked and about to have a gang bang at Woodstock"

She probably has that picture next to the curse drumpf wiccan altar on her place

>N-no, goiym, continue to support our system and our Neo-Opium wars in the Golden Triangle
>Y-you're just communist!

This thread is full of millenials that bought the Larouchist (Democract) and Neocon (Reoublican) Jewish brainwashing that the hippies were bad.

Marxist-inspired degeneracy. Probably the result of Soviet influence in the western left-wing community, as it directly suited their interests.

she probably doesn't even know about this picture. The shot looks pretty candid and she was probably stoned off her bush at that point

Sorry 90% percent of artists were speed freaks in the 60s. Rates of use were 10 fold higher. Adderall literally propelled the 60s and not some CIA Lsd mind control drug.

Maybe I'm retarded but I'm having a hard time figuring out if the Jews are against the state or running during this time period

*running it

spoiled brats and a failed experiment of the rulers of this world or another way to decieve people