Change is coming to Britain. Can you feel it, anons?

For the past couple of weeks, I have heard people openly discussing the failure of multiculturalism and diversity and political correctness. In pubs, shops, on the train, walking down the street people have become openly scornful of the multikulti narrative. Even a year ago, this would have been unthinkable. I think a turning point has been reached. Have any fellow bongs noticed this too? Post similar experiences ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w
youtube.com/watch?v=2hv8hwp4fL0
youtube.com/watch?v=xeE63fPhlQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=JccwIl-obeI
youtube.com/watch?v=L8hR-osbDYo
youtube.com/watch?v=cCCE2aSmxUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's all for naught, bin that thought.

Our spirit will never be broken.

nope. you are on the road to progress big ben, keep going you are almost france tier

>americans
>accusing other countries of being culturally enriched
i'd tell you to get on your bike and fuck off Chavez but you'd just break

lol your police will literally massacare you if you try anything you fucking moron. the best part is that theres NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT all because a pedophile town councilman allowed a pedophile scout troop leader to own guns despite being on the sex offenders registry.

pedo shoots up a boys school, and suddenly every snarky, witless british faggot is in a hurry to virtue signal his rights away in an instant. and that happened in the 90s.

Anyone want to form a British rape gang that targets paki girls?

embarrassingly accurate :(

Noticed this too anyone from around 16-20 an 30+ are really starting to get sick of this shit. But of course most people just read shit from the bcc and thinks the people except it

Wow, cops have learned how to proxy! Shouldn't you be on Twitter looking for "hate crimes"?

Oi mate I think you may be crossing the line.

Have you been to any gyms recently?

Very suspicious...

Nice try, MI5.

The culture is changing, day by day. Peak SJW is over. We can all help it along by doing our bit.

1) If you use social media share intelligent sources that demolish multikulti and leftist propaganda

2) Openly disparage SJWism with your friends and acquaintances. It all matters and helps people feel more at ease doing the same

3) Don't go looking for arguments but defend a sensible nationalist viewpoint. Make sure your tone is polite and friendly. Normies respond to that more than facts

Don't forget he's now a lesbian

>What happens at gyms?
youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w
>Here's some great work out music for nationalists:
europeanunity565.tumblr.com
>Too bad Brits get arrested for voicing their opinions so there is no UK nationalist music...

>no natinal music
Maybe it's just me but I'm sure we are one of few euro country's who don't play the eu anthem or at least from what I've seen

>For the past couple of weeks
Most people I know have been saying these sorts of things for years upon years now. Nothings gonna change, don't get your hopes up.

Even true believer leftists are capable of reading between the lines. They nurse a seed of doubt - how could they not, they see reality every day. They just try to tune it out because they are brainwashed into believing reality is evil. If we introduce them incrementally to reality and don't shame them for seeing reality as it is then it is possible to save them

There's a line in the sand OP. Its being drawn right now. The time will come soon in Britain when everyone will have to make a choice.

Its now a given diversity is a problem. The way the EU has behaved actually proves the point. The whole debate on Brexit has become us saying we want free trade and the EU wants free movement.

So basically immigration is a stick to beat us with. It's reinforced what we all knew already.

Well BREXIT was inspirational. I'll give ya that. You guys have some proud folks, but where is the "smash a nigger's head open" music?
youtube.com/watch?v=2hv8hwp4fL0

Lmao

This was Norway yesterday. It's growing but still pretty calm.

>people openly discussing the failure of multiculturalism and diversity and political correctness
>Even a year ago, this would have been unthinkable
and 20 years ago the concept of 'political correctness' hadn't been invented yet. It's all been downhill since WW2 ended. Marxism has been engulfing the civilization inch by inch for almost a century. The only question left is how can we stop it without a catharsis that is tantamount to WW2

The key difference is that it has become more overt, at least in my experience. The trend is starting to shift back towards reality, at least it looks that way from where I am. Now is the time to redouble our efforts

The UK is pretty much done at this point, the police are actively working to destroy the nation and succeeding.

I spend most of my time spreading the good word of Trump, America still has a chance.

>muh turning point!
HAHAHAHAHA, none of you will do anything about it. You'll roll over and die because your will to fight it gone

You mean your islamic feminist spirit of tolerance & progress?

>America still has a chance
Yes for now for 4 years, maybe even 8 America may do some good but do not forget the last 20 years otherwise you'll be back to the start

That kind of talk undermines a sensible nationalist movement. Behave like an animal and you'll get treated like an animal. We - I assume you are a Brit - are better than that.

I do see more people being more critical towards political correctness today on Facebook, and even sometimes the failure that is multiculturism, but I honestly doubt we'll see anything change at all, we're too far gone

SJW ideology is like a rapidly-spreading invasive species with shallow roots. National identity is a mighty oak, swaying in a terrible storm - but with deep and immovable roots. The culture is changing and people are waking up.

>America still has a chance.
>56% white
America is an example to Europe of what not to do. Whites are already the minority in new born babies in America. There is no coming back for you

It was bound to happen sooner or later, given how bad multiculturalism is for native Europeans everywhere, but ask yourself this:
have (((they))) reached their goal of destroying ethnically mostly homogenous societies or not?
They have.

youtube.com/watch?v=xeE63fPhlQ0

>dubs
Is this BritBong military being tactical? Defeating mudslimes by taking it in the stink?
>kite captcha

True. Just for morale, though. Most people go off of tummy feels. Rage can be a useful tummy feel. Not for redpilling of course. I only talked about this 'cuz of the "gym" talk. White countries are the best because we have so much self control and empathy, but that's why we get fucked so hard until we finally snap. (See: Crusades)
youtube.com/watch?v=JccwIl-obeI

Yes. Tone is important. I find that for redpilling normies, comedy is best. Ecelebs and Murdoch Murdoch type stuff.

This is im Britain as well I think.

Even skepticucks are warming up to the idea muslims are shit
youtube.com/watch?v=L8hR-osbDYo

>I have heard people openly discussing the failure of multiculturalism and diversity and political correctness.

People have said things like this for years, even Cameron&Merkel have said multiculturalism has failed.

>Even a year ago, this would have been unthinkable.

don't know where the fuck you've been then, probably Scotland.

People saying mildly anti-left wing things won't change a thing. Almost everybody at the last election literally voted for multiculturalism via either the tories or labour.

Where do you think Emily gets her information from? Do you think she deeply considers the issues, or regurgitates what she reads on Facebook? This is why those of us who know better need to use social media to inform the masses. Emily is making an ostentatious display of virtue to satisfy her own narcissism, just like most SJWs. Their moral vanity is their true weakness - use that against them.

Find me a 3rd party with more then 1 issue there fighting for and I'll vote for it and don't say UKIP

FINALLY...the great people of Great Briton are waking up!

It's funny to see Americans who live in a 56% white country, where every single feminist/SJW/leftist movement started and that have access to muh gunz to overthrow the ebil gubbermint shit on bongs for not doing anything to fix their 85% white country.
Jej

There are none. But if you vote tory, labour, or lib dem, you are literally voting for all of the things you complain about on Sup Forums

>2017
>people start talking about how bad is multiculti
you can't understand how degenerate your people are,if after terrorist attack,rapes,you only TALK ABOUT IT
its too late for you degenerated idiots

>jej
Wait til niggers start chimping out and deep state attempts a coup after Obama nigger is thrown in jail. That's when the revolution begins. Isn't it foolish for us to try and start a race war that George Soros is funding? Clearly he will use that time to further infest our higher ups with parasites.

UKIP is the only choice right now. They only stand for one issue because they are a minor party. As any party grows in size and influence it develops a more coherent and cohesive policy platform. They are a flawed vessel but the best we have right now. It is wiser in my view to work on speeding up the cultural change required so that a UKIP-type party can flourish. One must find fertile soil before planting the seeds.

At least we have some kind of chance with a coalition government with DUP. They are basically the Sup Forums

Not as Long as Pic Related are in Charge

DUP only care about N.Ireland. Don't kid yourself, they're not going to start pushing anything policy wise in the rest of the country.

>inb4 Obama isn't going to jail, look at the immense gets in this thread
>>>>>>

It has to start somewhere

Right wing thought is rising all over Europe. The parallel societies of immigrants can no longer be contained, so people start to see what multiculturalism is really like: a cancer.

UKIP is basically a dead party. After garage left there was really no one to take his place

Salmon always return home to spawn :)

:D

What I find is that there is a 'dual reality' forming.

On one hand, people are indeed denouncing multiculturalism, Islam, even mass immigration itself regardless of the quality of the migrants. For example, my superprogressive uncle is suddenly talking about how stupid Islam is.

But on the other hand, the institutions are doubling down on it. Public television and radio are shilling hard for "white privilege" and "whitesplaining" and the national railways here are pushing tranny acceptance.

Dont fear for your appendage, bin your heritage

I think it's also quite important to understand how millennials think. They know little of history and politics and care even less. They live in the eternal pop-culture present of Harry Potter and Star Wars. They like to think of themselves as hyper-rational atheists but they are primarily moved by moral fables like the aforementioned. Creatives amongst us might want to work on stories and artworks that utilise that mode of thinking...

This polarisation is primarily caused by the social media bubble. People are only being exposed to stuff posted by like-minded people. This is again why it is important to befriend people with leftist politics and use social media to share the message. I think there are lots of young people out there who KNOW SJWism is horseshit, but lack the ability to express why. All they need is a little push. Social media is one of our strongest tools.

Multiculturalism is the future, the west is a melting pot.

This is how society progresses, and all the ignorant right wing bullshit in the world isn't going to stop that progress. It will barely even slow it.

Right wing nationalism isn't on the rise, it has just gotten louder and more reactive thru the internet echo chambers and proliferation of fake news.

fuck off pedo nigger

Human nature cannot be circumvented for long. People of similar cultures will naturally gravitate towards each other. Government can only be truly stable when it is in accordance with human nature.

>Multiculturalism is not the future, the west is not melting pot.

>This is how society regresses, and all the ignorant right wing bullshit in the world isn't going to stop that regression. It will barely even slow it.

>left wing retardation isn't on the rise, it has just gotten louder and more reactive thru the internet echo chambers and proliferation of fake news.

FTFY

I just got on the train to Leicester Square. I was the only white person there. I'm sitting on the corner outside the station and probably 20% of the population is white. We're fucked.

Is it fuck, you twat. What are you, 12?
For a start, the implication is that the police are armed to the teeth and we are not. This is pure bollox.
There is not a problem getting guns in this country. Just handguns. Which, in a civil war situation, won't be much use and can easily be got hold of once it all kicks off anyway.
Consider this. We will (eventually) take on the muzzies. And we might have to take on the police first, because they will try to stop us.
The same police who are too scared to take on the muzzies...
You act like they are fucking rambo level SF or something. They are actually the nations do-gooders. You know, the people who poke their noses into other peoples business when it's not wanted (I'm not railing against the principle of law here. The sort of people who join the police really do have that mindset).
They will break and run when faced by a murderous mob. Just like they have done numerous times in the past.
Second. While Dunblane was a fuck-up and a tragedy, it wasn't as cut and dried as your redneck friend suggests.
there were many attempts to get his guns off him, just as there were moves made to prevent him setting his own boys club up after he got kicked out of the scouts. (btw, when he applied for a gun licence NO-ONE got checked for shit like pedophilia).
The only bit about this burger-crapola that rings true is the whipped up hysteria and the subsequent banning of handguns.
But you try buying a gun in NY and tell me WE'RE the cucked ones.

Lefties always laugh if you suggest the country could become majority non-white, but when you point out that it has happened in several major cities already, they never have an answer for you.

Cess hole is a cess hole with brown people. Shocker

Can empathise.
t. fellow Londoner

It wasn't this bad 10 or 20 years ago

wishful thinking the cycle of destruction can not be stopped

Love that you took the time to type that out, in green text and ev, but still managed to leave in my dig at ignorant right wing bullshit. Nice. You're real good at interneting.

Same here desu

But nothing will happen until we start to physically act on the problem. This will not happen before people really have nothing left to lose.

People will remain convinced that they can vote their way out of this until it becomes clear in 20 years that our demographics have shifted so much that white interests will never have a chance of winning any election.

Cultural change leads to political change user. Spread the red pill far and wide! We all need to do this!

We can't vote our way out of it, it's becoming increasingly obvious.

What we need to do is literally a violent revolution. Take up arms and kill the traitours and throw out the invaders. This is the only thing that works yet maybe 0.1% of the population realizes this and out of those 0.1%, yet only another 0.1% would actually be willing to do anything. I would for example love to kill every single rapefugee nigger I see on the streets but if I did I would go to jail for life or be shot to death and I can't convince myself it's worth it while I still live a comfortable life.

This is good to hear. I hope you guys keep it up, you need to save your country. I wish you lads the best.

You may be correct, in so much as this: similar cultures do gravitate towards each other to a degree. But pretty much everyone in a western society shares culture, and from that a homogenous culture arises.

For 100s of years immigrants have come and assimilated into western society just fine, while adding base elements of their culture to the culture at large. That is not the nightmare some make it out to be. Infact, being so scared of that is pussy shit and just a rehash of the same immigrant fear that has been around for centuries-many of our Irish/German/Italian etc ancestors dealt with the same rhetoric many of you parrot to this day.

Hope has lit. When mudslimes and roaches start mass murdering left degenerate traitors and cuckservative cowards that path will open joyfully for natsocs to massacre everyone

My answer is this, and it's the same as many lefties: I don't fucking care if white people become the minority in any city in any fucking country.

One day white people will no longer be the majority in America; we will have to settle for being the largest minority-big fucking deal, man.

I wanna know why you think it's so fucking scary that a city might not majority white? I mean, I know it's just some bullshit racist shit, but maybe you'll pretend it isn't-who knows.

>"Whites will wake up soon" says increasingly-nervous man for the 10th time this year

Been to france for work and lived in a little B&B for the time. Every one staying there hated sandniggers / niggers and was talking about how they ruin france / italy / germany

This is as unintelligible as it is hilarious.

Super cereal tho, I Love all the fat white internet Rambos on here talkin like they are actually gonna take up arms against the "roaches" and the "muzzies". Lol you guys are the best, never change.

P.s. Better do it before you all actually are outnumbered. Because y'all are right about one thing: that there will be a time when lefties and their minority allies will be so numerous there really won't be any hope for your side to win at the ballot box. So... Best to conspire against your government now and if the NSA doesn't catch you, maybe you can get yourself embarassed in a racist street fight with some actual tough guys. Good luck!

False equivalent. Less genetic difference, shared language. Why are aboriginals still shit? Native americans? And even if that was true, then clearly the push to assimilate was a must.

1:58
youtube.com/watch?v=cCCE2aSmxUk

Nazi scum.

I love knowing how scared of progress you all are.

Watch out! A destitute Syrian refugee! Lol... Babies.

talking about being outnumbered how is america?

>communist
>nazi
Hello newfag

They wouldn't know. Anyone who isn't honest about race/culture/immigration is a spoiled sheltered rich white kid who's never traveled. OR a salty nigger LARPing online. Same with all the posh faggots in the UK supporting Corbin...

If the Democrat party ever regains national power in our lifetime, America is lost and all future elections will hold as much meaning as a North Korean election. Never forget that. Trump is a tourniquet to stop the blood loss. He might even be able to bring real healing with a cooperative, non-Democrat and non-RINO congress in 2018. The patient is stable but still in poor condition. Every single election counts.

Fuck mate I know. Corbyn needs to die.

No I haven't noticed it. I hope this country crashes and burns to the fucking deck. I hate Britain for what it did to Germany, I hate it. Get fucked Britain, I might even side with the enemy against Britain. After all, Adolf approved of Islam.

Good for you but it's really too fucking slow. It took mass rapes, terrorist attacks and electing a nigger mayor of London to arrive to a conclusion tha maybe something is wrong with multi-culti.
You still have a long way to go because taking the last step - to deport or kill the shitskins is the hardest.

>it's Britain's fault Hitler started a 3 way with America and the soviets
I'm getting shit of seeing this posted

Your argument is typical nazi bullshit. You're bound to realize that you're just parroting the shit smarter racists than you have been spouting for years, right? Eh.. Maybe not.

Anyway, if you have a better argument than how tribal societies choose to remain tribal I'm open to it. Meanwhile, just sit back and think about how ridiculous it is to cite tribal communities as an example of racial superiority.

And if you want a history lesson, maybe consider that white people aren't responsible for half the cool shit you think they are. What do you know about how the Muslim world was scientifically the most advanced society several 100 years ago? And that much of the technology that would allow Europe to grow into the colonial powerhouse it was was acquired from other civilizations?

As a white man I am indeed very proud of my white heritage, but I'm also not a moron who believes that whites are genetically superior to all other races. You seem to really think that the only reason we are sitting in the lap of luxury looking at this site on hand held computers and not dying of diphtheria in a straw hut is cause white people and our culture made it all happen

Nazi... Scum.

>I will hate the entire white nation because of what their ancestors have done 70 years ago and I might even side with muslims just to be contrarian
Nigger

Political correctness was well and alive in the 90s. You clearly haven't done your research Paddy

Definitely happening. My group of friends mostly work in a cesspit of an inner city college, it's supposedly the best in the city but its like the wet dream of Labour and the Greens, just horrific for anyone white and with a functioning brain. The muslim and african kids are aggressive, entitled, emotionally stunted, low IQs, just walking redpills, they can't even go for a shit without making a mess. White kids from Britain and Europe are banding together as they realize it's the only way to fight back at what the Left/globalist cunts are doing. There will be a new Hitler in Europe before long, people have had enough. Gay people too, we're not all for the LGBT bullshit, that's a political movement, we want our genuinely liberal, masculine, fully Westernized Europe back, it was better being part of an underground subculture desu.

Quit acting like it's not just you and your echo chamber of racist nazis that feel this way.

>Trump gets elected
>europeans keep pretending that babies are born out of thin air and that deporting the illegals isn't happening

You people really are pathetic faggots you know that?