Nightclub shooting in Konstanz

You probably heard about the nightclub shootout in Konstanz at 4:30am this morning. Old threads:
Some updates are just rolling in as the police is holding their 2nd press conference:

> 43 yo shooter with Iraqi/Kurdish background
> living in Konstanz for 15 years
> weapon used was a M-16 assault rifle
> guy got kicked out of the club by a bouncer, went home, came back with the rifle
> dead victim is probably the bouncer, 4 others heavily injured including a cop who got shot in the head
> shooter committed suicide by cop after exiting the club
> shooter is the club owner's son-in-law
> by now cops are ruling out an islamic/terrorist background due to the circumstances, it was "personal reasons"

So yeah, nothing to see here. Move along, folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

berliner-zeitung.de/panorama/duisburg-250-gaffer-belagern-festnahme-und-greifen-polizei-an-27859922
waz.de/staedte/duisburg/aggressive-gaffer-behindern-retter-bei-unfall-in-duisburg-id210664799.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx8dYy_Syrw
youtu.be/lAFSAl2OFAc
youtu.be/CR-N3dBKSXo
pi-news.net/bad-kreuznach-naechtliche-sperrzonen-und-aufenthaltsverbote/
rosenheim24.de/rosenheim/rosenheim-land/landkreis-rosenheim-ort51031/polizeiliche-kriminalstatistik-sicherheitsbericht-landkreis-rosenheim-bayern-7701616.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I did not.

No wonder, I bet you just woke up :^)

> Let in hordes of angry, unwashed 3rd world extremists
> lol why crime rising

> stating the obvious

Case is still interesting, doesn't happen everyday that people get shot with assault rifles in Germany. But with the club owner being a close relative, terrorism can be ruled out definitely I guess. Meh.

the media constantly and relentlessly attempts to down-play or dilute terrorist attacks to mask the fact that multiculturalism has failed and that terrorist attacks now happen regularly.

this is not one of those times. this was not terrorism

It's nice they bring their way of life with them.
You've been enriched

I USED TO LIVE HERE WHAT THE FUCK THERE WERE BARELY ANY SHITSKINS THERE IN 2011 AHHHHHHHHH KOLLEGE ICH WIRD DIE ARABER ZERSTÖREN

so tell me how did he get his M16.

It seems the conference is over, the other news updates are just business as usual.

> mayor is shocked
> guests get psychological assistance
> police has a new "concept" for quick intervention so just minutes after the first 911 calls came in there were 11 cop cars at the club (that's why they were even able to have a shootout with the guy who left the club after a few minutes)

Oh what I forgot is:
> guy has a criminal record for violence and drugs (who could have guessed?)

Having the iraqui equivalent of Scarface the drug lord shoot up the place with an uzi isn't exactly my idea of an immigrant success story.

It also sheds light on another problem with the big immigration push: Organized crime.

>4:30am this morning.
You can just say "4:30 am"

That's the least remaining question. But you know, we have a black market here too. With some contacts you can "easily" get drugs and weapons of any kind.

That was a brain fart, obviously, bite me.

Yep lefty Kraut thought he had a point but he just fucked himself in the ass.

I can already imagine the headlines tomorrow.
>Its not the sandniggers that are the problem but assault rifles. We need to ban assault rifles right now.

Well, it was still a 3rd worlder now wasn't it? Doesn't matter if they are terrorists or not, what matters is that they commit a bunch of crimes.

You're right, not often you hear about civilians going at it with military weapons, begs the question where he got it, I'd speculate this much, he probably didn't have a legal carry permit.

This would have been a bigger story I imagine if it was a ethnic German doing the exact same thing. Because Germans are not known for being violent retards.

We all want to. Here's the problem: Police can't protect us anymore, but if we're trying to defend ourselves, they'll be doing the best to prevent us from infringing on state mandated diversity. German suspects are always arrested first due to the fact that you can interview them, while shitskins just pretend not to speak the language.

>it's not islam it's the guns
>it's not islam we need more CCTV
>it's not islam we need need more secret police privileges
>it's not islam it's the racists
>it's not islam they just need more gibs
>it's not islam it's just a normal crime, natives do it too!!
>it's not islam it's just the neighbourhood
etc etc etc

Fuck off, homo.
Nobody cares about Dance Palast.
By the way, i beat you up if i find you.

Why not just "04:30"
and expect 24hour clock because the day has 24 hours.

I like how the media keeps emphasizing that's it not a terror attack, as if that makes it any better.

Yeah, it's a great relief that these creatures kill people for other reasons than Islam. At this point, we literally can't even go a week without either a Muslim or some nigger either killing or raping someone.

True, and organized crime has increased a lot in my city too the last few years. It has always been there, but now no-go zones are starting to pop up, with gang rivalry and all. Just this year we had an unprecedented scandal where literally hundreds (!) of low-lifes tried to prevent cops from arresting a guy, for example. I will never go to that part of town anymore I guess. Last time I been there I already witnessed niggers openly dealing drugs on the street and giving me dirty looks. And I lived there 10 years ago, lots of turks but no problems at all.

The fact he had a m16 is alarming in no gunz yurop

>he probably didn't have a legal carry permit.
Are you kidding? Machine pistols and assault rifles are completely illegal in Germany. And regular citizens don't get carry permits either, those are reserved for security and even there only in special cases (bodyguards eg).

Good luck finding me, I'm Anonymous.

>I like how the media keeps emphasizing that's it not a terror attack
Tomorrow or on tuesday some reporter will find out that that Iraki fuck was in fact known as a dangerous militant islamist to the police, and that he had been "under observation" -- whatever that means.

And that is what you get to hear. I would blow my mind if these liberal news outlet didn't do their utmost to suppress migrant crime.
I mean, you're getting arrested for thought crimes if you express the wrong views on social media in Germany. That sets the stage. How do you think your country is in 20 years?

>we had an unprecedented scandal where literally hundreds (!) of low-lifes tried to prevent cops from arresting a guy
Link? I seem to have missed that, tho it happens a lot even here in waffle land.

Well they DID reveal the ethnicity of the shooter, which goes against the Pressecodex if if't not related to the case. Which it isn't. Didn't you notice that media mention the ethnicity of criminals way more often nowadays? Things are slowly changing.

>> shooter is the club owner's son-in-law
der typ ist ein menschenkenner, wenn er so gut heiraten kann

>shooter is the club owner's son-in-law
>gets drown out by the bouncer
sandnigger must've been really butthurt

Almost like being a violent retard is racial not religious.

There are not many Konstanzer here, i think i know who you are irl.

I live like a kilometre from there. Weird to think it could happen in Konstanz.

Here's one link:
berliner-zeitung.de/panorama/duisburg-250-gaffer-belagern-festnahme-und-greifen-polizei-an-27859922

And here's a similar incident which happened in the exact same part of town just a few months before that:
waz.de/staedte/duisburg/aggressive-gaffer-behindern-retter-bei-unfall-in-duisburg-id210664799.html

As I said, I've been living in that area, back then such events would have been inconceivable. We had that infamous mafia shootout in a pizzeria 200m next to my appartment though, I heard the shots. But that place was known to be mafia territory so nobody of us was really surprised.

why would it not happen in Konstanz? The average small town in BW is no more save than let's say Frankfurt upon the Main anymore.

>> by now cops are ruling out an islamic/terrorist background due to the circumstances, it was "personal reasons"

Doesn't matter, it was still an attack committed by a person who shouldn't have been in the country in the first place.

Danke schön my Germanic friend. Have a clip from my own beautiful enriched country in return

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx8dYy_Syrw

So very much this.

Why is it that always when something like that happens, it's always some fuck who has been to jail a dozen times, who was known to police, who was known to be dangerous, and HE WAS STILL FUCKING NOT DEPORTED?!?!?

Merkel, you have failed us. Didn't she swore to protect German citizens when she was sworn into office? Well, she didn't, and she should be sent to jail for breaking that oath.

>if if't not related to the case. Which it isn't.

How is it not related? Just go through some of the most depraved crimes that have been committed in this country, and count how many of the perpretators where either from Africa or the Middle-East.

There is a clear pattern here that should tell every intelligent person: Hmm, people from certain regions of the world seem to have a negative effect on our country, maybe we should adjust our stance on immigration accordingly.

The only reason why many people still fail to see that is because the media are trying their best to distort these realities, and the origins of the criminals not being 'relevant' is just their way of justifying this intentional process of misinformation.

Yup, kek.

Typical arab honor bound violence bullshit

>Tfw Merkel was talking about the 'new' Germans
Personally I think it was the washed up kid that got the ball rolling.

I guess so. Just depressing that it is.

youtu.be/lAFSAl2OFAc

This is from my home town. Happens couple times per year. I lived in the exact street from that video, you can even see my old house. It's also usual that Turks beat up or stab Kurds there, or the other way round. Nobody even cares anymore.

>literally hundreds (!) of low-lifes tried to prevent cops from arresting a guy, for example.

Honestly, the German authorities have lost control over the country a while ago. That's why they let these shitters get away with everything, because they simply cannot do anything about it anymore and if they tried, it would become obvious immediately.

Even feigning gross incompetence is still less damaging than admitting that you could not have done anything about it, even if you wanted to.

How the fuck did he get a M16? Usually our criminals pack polack/chech shit.

I lived off Jakob Burkhardt right down the street reallt i could walk there in maybe 15 minutes tops. It fucking hurts lads. It hurts. Konstanz only had a few hartz iv turks and the doener stand off main street cornee by the underground market

Aaand another clip about no-go zones in our area:
youtu.be/CR-N3dBKSXo

They left that detail out for quite a while, even when they already had the personal information on him. They only ever start adding it to their articles when eye witnesses or journalists too "greedy" to ignore the opportunity have already spilled the beans and there's no chance of hiding it successfully anymore.

EINAL WIRD UNSERE GEDULD ZU ENDE SEIN AND WIRD DEN JUDEN DAS LUGEND MAUL GESTOPFT WERDEN

Enough.jpg

jeez Louise, look at this guy. Newsflash: assault rifles are already banned.
Pls be sure to have a point you want to make before typing out a "clever" post for cheap (you)s

True, the first official police report didn't mention the ethnicity, but it appeared on media shortly after. At least it took them only a few hours, not days.

look at Schorndorf, or Bas Kreuznach in RP, they literalyl have a curfew from 22 pm. to 6 am, or Rosenheim, Bavaria, a crime spree similar to Berlin.
pi-news.net/bad-kreuznach-naechtliche-sperrzonen-und-aufenthaltsverbote/

Die bedeutsamsten Entwicklungen im Jahr 2016:

Mit 213.354 Straftaten ist die registrierte Kriminalität insgesamt um 116,9 Prozent angestiegen.
rosenheim24.de/rosenheim/rosenheim-land/landkreis-rosenheim-ort51031/polizeiliche-kriminalstatistik-sicherheitsbericht-landkreis-rosenheim-bayern-7701616.html

a 17% rise of crime already would be a surge, 117% is abysmal.