Chicagoan here

*sips asparagus water*
Feels good to not be a rural and suburban retard!

Fags and gluttons with both burn in hell for ever!

Enjoy getting mugged by niggers, faggot.

the left is the ones who are usually the ones calling for "fat acceptance" or whatever the fuck. You'll hear some southern women complain about muh thyroid, but that's a minority.

Come to think of it, I think the denial of the risks of obesity and excuses for its cause seems to be a female thing regardless of political alignment, or if you're a low testosterone cuck like that Boogie guy everyone always memes about.

>tfw some fat blob takes all the cola in the mart

Chicago = One place I never wanted to visit. How long is your growing season for asparagus? Oh that's right. You get your veggies at Whole Foods.

the vast majority of the US black population lives in the bible belt. you're a racist piece of shit.

More like...
>tfw when your mom is a fat blob

This would be an effective troll if your misconceptions of the trump base were even near correct. Most of these slobs don't even have internet.

When SHTF, do you have an " asparagus water " well.
Didnt think so, *sips clean well water*

3 1 2

I approve of this meme keep it going!!!!

Well the gluttons will be pelted by fetid rain in a marsh of their own shit for all eternity, plagued by insatiable thirst and hunger.

The homos will be forced to run forever on a scorched plain of ash and molten sands as fire rains eternally from the sky.

sage

Way to fall for the "rural and suburban retard" jew.

City dwellers and suburbanites are some of the weakest, stupidest, and most useless motherfuckers among us.

Is it any wonder that the states with the lowest population densities are also those with the highest IQ's? No. City/suburban life is to easy and convenient. It evaporates resourcefulness and cunning. When you are forced to drive 150 miles or more in some cases to indulge in the amenities of the modern city you simply learn to provide for themselves.

Most people from truly rural areas are not fat, nor are they stupid. They are forced to work hard and find solutions to their problems rather than buying them. Most of the obese morons you find are still within a reasonable enough range of a Walmart, Costco, or Sam's Club that their lifestyle is sustainable.

Often you will find very intelligent and skilled people living in solitude. These people are often engineers and scientists who put their skills and knowledge to practical use improving sustainable homesteads where they can cultivate their interests. Sure, you will always have a certain population of moronic rednecks in rural communities, but they usually find themselves lead by these highly resourceful individuals, and furthermore are still more skilled and useful than most losers in the cities and suburbs.

Never fall for the rural and suburban Jew.

You know you are delusional right?

Clem makes his points, yessa!

pic related

Those IQ maps mostly are just maps of where NAMs live. Montana isn't smart because it's rural, it's smart because it's almost entirely white. Mississippi has a low score because it's full of nogs.

> Where being obese is "genetic" but(...)

You do realize that this is an excuse primarily used by overweight Feminists? Which happen to be City Dwellers?

Best frozen burritos.

>Went to Shitcago to visit some friends
>City is absolutely littered with homeless people some of which are loud and insane but fortunately non-violent
>Outskirts of city are littered with automatic traffic cameras to cuck you if you dare to go under the light when it's yellow
>"""Beach""" is the coldest, hardest sand I've ever felt in my life, water is green, smells like sewage, ice cold, and there's trash all on the bottom
>Niggers everywhere who act real fucking shifty and obviously contemplate attempting to rob or pick pocket us in a group of 5
>Walked less than 200yards from the main tourist area and hit nigville where we only didn't get robbed because there was 5 of us
>Friend is an EMT now and told me 95% of his EMT work is working on nigs who got shot or junkies who OD

Was the one time I actually felt proud to be Florida born living in North Carolina

Probably from cities. The odds are at least in my favor on that. If I'm wrong on that, I am wrong.

First bit about the punishment of gluttons and sodomites was just some shit from Inferno.

Now, there are many very intelligent and very skilled people in cities. These people function very well within this environment, but on their own they often cannot operate in a practical manner. There are many intelligent and educated people that you can take out of the city who, on their own, are not helped by their knowledge. In fact, they become completely useless because they are not actually capable of adapting their skills and knowledge to practical purposes by themselves.

I choose to believe that there are probably a combination of these factors involved.