WE WUZ JEWS AN SHEIT

Anyone else fucking hate Christianity?

>forgive your enemy Achmed and let him fuck your wife
>let kikes handle you money, thanks

Christians makes people passive before their kike overlords. /pol "Christians" seem to think it does the opposite, when they are in the extreme minority--when peopleloke the pope are actively cucking for the end of the west, and Zionist Christians like baptists seek to cuck for yisro. It must be destroyed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_kill
youtube.com/watch?v=PizBVqcAn0o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GyOzTM2TyXo
youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7UvesKl8_W8
youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=RbhW2hTRyGY
youtube.com/watch?v=3XK7rI-iBJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=tcjywV9echw
youtube.com/watch?v=MVmk7VthBQo
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SYA-hCXaqA4
pastebin.com/rTGvcy3z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Anyone else fucking hate Christianity?
Christians are the coalburners of the soul.

>Forgive
Only forgive those who atone, not those who continue to sin, and your average angry sandman will never atone.
>Let the kikes handle your money
If you actually read the Bible, you'd know Jesus actually chased out Pharisee(Proto-Jew) moneylenders with a whip. He's also called them members of the Synagogue of Satan, fake Judeans, and a den of vipers who are condemned to Hell.

If you don't know even these two most basic things about Jesus, you have essentially invalidated any opinions you'd have on the religion.

>Only forgive those who atone
Weird, I just so happen to have the sermon on the mount open right next to me, where does it say that?

Take a day off Shlomo

The pharisses weren't money lenders and his problem was that they desecrated the temple you dishonest larper

So Jesus was an anti-Semitic indigenous Palestinian who was murdered by usurious Jews who bribed a guy named Jew to disclose his location and identify him in person?

You're speaking about a subject that's way over your head.

/thread

Thou shalt not kill (LXX; οὐ φονεύσεις), You shall not murder (Hebrew: לֹא תִּרְצָח lo tirṣaḥ) or You shall not kill (KJV), is a moral imperative included as one of the Ten Commandments in the Torah,[1] specifically Exodus 20:13 and Deuteronomy 5:17. The imperative to not kill is in the context of unlawful killing resulting in bloodguilt.[2]

The Hebrew Bible contains numerous prohibitions against unlawful killing, but also contains prescriptive imperatives for lawful killing in the context of warfare, capital punishment, and self-defense
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_kill

Here come the larpers explaining why 2000 years of christian exegesis don't apply
Words don't suffice to explai how smarmy you look

Ten commandments
Exodus 20:1-17King James Version (KJV)

20 And God spake all these words, saying,

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

13 Thou shalt not kill.

14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

15 Thou shalt not steal.

16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

>you're a jew if you consequently reject jewry
How does that make sense, user?

Bullshit, he also addressed this when he said Give unto the Romans what is Roman. Romans manipulated the money markets so that Romans could buy out the province, virtually enslaving the population.

We have the exact same problem today with the $Dollar standard. You are the liar, the facilitator of evil.

Protestants are compelled to fight against the enemies of the lord. This includes butchering the invaders to save europe and of white nations. It was done before.

Kekekek. Why has no person in the world less bible knowledge than larpers.
The context for render unto caesar literally gets explicitely spelled out in the story.
>Is it right to pay taxes to these occupators
>Yes. Give to caesar [...] nd to god what is gods

you are ignorant, you speak of something you clearly know nothing about. you lie to yourself and others. if you were interested to know anything about christianity, you would seek the answers. but the good news for you is Jesus still loves you and will forgive you if you submit to Him.

>Anyone else fucking hate Christianity?

not to mention that god literally cucked joseph with mary.

all abrahamic religeons are related anyways.
namely to abraham and the covanant with the chosen people.

It says not to give the Romans local products, because the Romans are enslaving the people.

The Romans manipulated the Money were local currencies were worthless compared to the Roman coins. Larper? How the hell am I a larper?

The only time followers of Jesus use violence in the NT is immediately followed by Jesus saying those who draw the sword shall die by the sword

There was literally the death penalty for being christian in Rome when Paul wrote to submit to authority

Because you lie about things you clearly have no idea of.

>It says not to give the Romans local products, because the Romans are enslaving the people.
That's just not in the text and goes entirely against everything else Jesus was teaching.
>My kingdom is not of this world
>Romans 13
The bad thing is christlarpers know so little about christianity they don't know how impossible it is to spin this shit

Come home, white man.

Piece of shit, you said nothing, you just say I am this or that, but provide not actual arguments. You're a piece of crap, go to hell.

America is the whore of Babylon and her number is

Polytheism is Multiculturalism you jew.

I gave arguments you tard.
And insulting people is forbidden by Jesus you smarmy larprat

Only the catholics and Baptists

>all abrahamic religeons are related anyways
This is straight from the devil himself. Blaspheming. You've chosen Satan's jeweled crown.

youtube.com/watch?v=PizBVqcAn0o

Go cry to your precious Rabbi Yeshua potato nigger. Feels good not to be cucked by the Spiritual Jew

It's a weak religion. Forgive your enemy nonsense.

Personal laws are not the laws of war, and we're not neighbors, we're not of the same kindred, we're enemies in battle. You're the enemy, you're not one of my people who I should not wrong or turn the cheek against, you're a combatant. Different rules faggot.

That's pretty much the gospel of John in sum

Potato fallacy, you know you can't stand against me you worthless heathen.

yeah Christianity is horrible, just kept Europe from tripping for thousands of years.

32“If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

Nigga stop. This stuff isn't defendable. You not knowing this stuff doesn't make it go away. It just makes you look more larpy to not care about this stuff and btw you make christianity look bad too if you're so embarrassed about Jesus' words you constantly lie and jew your way out of them

Checked, but get back to me when your Pope doesn't spend his days promoting weakness and miscegenation.

Except it didn't. Armies defenden Europe. Guided by their monarchs will to power.
The Mongols didn't have christianity and they fucked the muslims up harder than the crusaders.

they didn't have a problem till they got all atheist.

Can't even be bothered anymore, if the world wants to succumb to abrahamitic cancer, so be it.

Christianity must be destroyed to free Europe.

All christians are an enemyntonEurope and European messengers.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GyOzTM2TyXo

Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes.

Among his followers there were many zealots, the most radical jews of them all, that wanted wars against Rome

But sure, he was "le anti-semite non-kike that kikes hated" right?

Now you are going to talk about how he disagreed with pharisees or whatever.

But why would the pharisees be discussing mosaic law with a non-jew?

never mind!

What exactly did he denounce the pharisees for that makes him not a kike? Have you actually read the Gospel?

Can you point to a single value that Jesus denounced that wasn't valid?

Because the denounciations of Jesus were idiotic, insane, even marxist

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)

There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor! (... and marxist)

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death like him!

There he denounces them over a disagreement on how Mosaic Law is applied! (but Jesus was not a Jew I swear!!!)

You blindly may say "he disagreed with the kikes" as if that was something we needed to applaud!

Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!

wtf I guess I love ISIS now!

it will end in ruin, as it already is heading.

Daily reminder that those that say "offering the other cheek means being aggressive against your enemies" are quoting an anti-white anti-boer radical christian

Walter Wink provided no historical source whatsoever for his reinterpretation of "offering the other cheek" and "the meek will inherit the Earth"

These are not laws of war, these are internal laws of the homogeneous people, this is to stop killing each other as the pagans would in blood feuds, this is no way referring to war.

These guys know what's up.

Fuck Jesus, he is a fraud.

Christianity must be destroyed just as Roma tried when they crucified the semites and conquered the Jews, now kikestrians give power to jews our rightful slaves, we destroy kikestrianity and whites resume our place as madters of ourselves and enemies.

>the Gospel
Gospels, each of which are interpretations of what Christ spoke to them and the events that transpired. Each are testaments, each are unique and demonstrate the different perceptions of each author.

Is that you, Panama bro?

> internal laws of the homogeneous people

no there are not

neither Jesus nor his disciplines made any reference to their commandments only applying to members of your tribe

I mean really... under your theory, Paul and Peter would have killed the Romans when the romans decided to execute them

Instead of that they submitted to their deaths

Because christians are not allowed to use violence. It doesn't go more "war"ish than "enemy".

19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[d] says the Lord. 20 On the contrary:

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”[e]
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Just stop. Have you not learned to pick your battles. Christianity is a lost cause

I also hate the "forgive no matter what" teaching that spawned from Christianity.

Sometimes it's okay to forgive. Sometimes it's okay to hate people and even punish them. People in our society expect to be forgiven for anything, regardless of how horrible they are.

Gandhi said an eye for an eye leaves the whole world bilnd, but I would argue that turning the other cheek all the time leaves you blind and mentally damaged!

This turn the other cheek mentality protects and enables bad people and punishes those who stand up for themselves or others.

>Just stop. Have you not learned to pick your battles. Christianity is a lost cause
How? What cause to you refer to?

Gospel means good news and "the gospel" is christ is lord as paul layed out.
The gospels as a literary form do not take away from that meaning.
Come on now that is christianity 1.01
Unless you false flag to make christians look retarded you need to pick up a book

yeah

those interpretations are not self-contradicting as you seem to believe

the general theme of "this world does not matter, even your own fucking family does not matter, only the Jewish War God and His Son matter" extends all through the Gospel

I mean really, what is even your expectation??

That Christianity is a religion about behaving like roman gentiles and protecting your civilization from barbarians, protecting and enriching your family and enabling a future for your people in this world? What would be the fucking point? Christianity's promise is that this world WILL be destroyed!

>Christianity is a lost cause
>What cause to you refer to?

Virtue.

What, what cause do YOU believe Christianity serve??

a) Your unilateral path to living forever worshiping the Jewish War God after this current universe is destroyed

b) Ensuring that you, your people, your tribe, your civilization or whatever you care about survives into the far future, with the expectation that they will eventually reach the stars

those are two quite contradicting objectives

>neither Jesus nor his disciplines made any reference to their commandments only applying to members of your tribe

Opposite of what you're saying, these are laws of the people, seeing that we're all living in Christian ways now, it is impossible for you to relate what is said, these laws are trying to correct something, right? What are they trying to correct? Ancient people killed each other over minor things, were they bared grudges over time and hatred escalated until someone threw the first punch, which ultimately led to a killing. But you're ignorant of the conext of such things being removed by 2000 years of Christian civilization.

>yeah
Do you have an archive of your copypasta? I really like how effective it is in dealing with the Sup Forums type of Crusade LARPing Christian.

Rule of law predates christianity sweety.

>spread your other cheeks
>virtue
Greek philosophers were more virtuous than christian theologians

> seeing that we're all living in Christian ways now

what does that even mean?

> Ancient people killed each other over minor things

wat. Do you even Roman Law?

I swear, christians believe that before Jesus all Europeans lived in eternal anarchy

Never mind that Christians actively killed "warlords" and "witches" for quite minor things during their zenith

I know. I hate Christianity which is why I started this thread. Christianity teaches the opposite of virtue.

I just have a txt named "cathars were right.txt"

i could upload it to pastebin I guess, but I tend to personalize them to the thread

Ok christfags, let's have a conversation here.

1. I have been posessed for 10 years.
2. The doctor has finally agreed with me after examining me for all this time that it is not a mental illness.
3. Christianity has been tried and not only has it failed but it worsened my case and made my family enter economic ruin, the moment I abandoned christianity my family recovered.

Explain yourselves.

>wtf I guess I love ISIS now!
But ISIS is the kikes.

Jesus said ''Sell your cloak and buy a sword''.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7UvesKl8_W8
youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=RbhW2hTRyGY
youtube.com/watch?v=3XK7rI-iBJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=tcjywV9echw
youtube.com/watch?v=MVmk7VthBQo

You post this every day, it doesn't make it any less retarded.

>There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)

>These opponents have a commendable zeal for righteousness, but theirs is a shallow righteousness that shows no concern for the soul of this woman. They are also being rather deceitful. There is no evidence that this law was carried out with any regularity, so they are raising a question in the name of loyalty to Moses, using a part of Moses' teaching that they themselves most likely have not kept. Furthermore, since the law says both the man and the woman who commit adultery are to be killed, we are left wondering why the man was not brought in as well. It may be that he had escaped, but the fact that only the woman is brought raises suspicions and does not speak well of their zeal for the law of Moses; for if they were really committed, they would have brought the man as well. Indeed, the law makes it clear that stoning could only take place after a careful trial, which included the chance for the condemned to confess his or her wrong (m. Sanhedrin 6:1-4). The hypocrisy of the opponents is evident.

>There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor! (... and marxist)
>I have no understanding of the Beatitudes.jpg

Seriously, you have never even attempted to study the Bible. Not even a basic understanding. It is quite embarrassing

Hi

christianity is a plague

And then forbid Peter to use it
>Why has no person in the world less bible knowledge than larpers.
>The context for render unto caesar literally gets explicitely spelled out in the story.
applies here as well. Literally in the text is stated that the swords were only necessary to fulfill the prophecy. Stop getting your education from r/Sup Forums screenshots

>Christianity has been tried and not only has it failed but it worsened my case and made my family enter economic ruin, the moment I abandoned christianity my family recovered.
explain

youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU

Because pre-Christian Europe was a bastion of morality.

>Ancient people killed each other over minor things, were they bared grudges over time and hatred escalated until someone threw the first punch, which ultimately led to a killing.

Modern people do the same thing.

>In the name of jeebus, go away of this person
>doesn't go away
>laughs at jeebus

I think the whole point of reasoning it out in a more expansive expression was due to people not following the law correctly. They knew the law not to kill, but they did not understand how to prevent the temptation to kill. What Christ is demonstrating is an expansion of do not kill, or an amendment to be more accurate. The OT knew this law but conflict with an enemy in war was not applicable to this law, as the laws are the laws of the people, not the laws of the nations, if these were the laws of the nations, then the nations would've been instructed thus. But the nations are not instructed by these laws, and herein your laws are exposed.

> END OF DISCUSSION, YOU'RE A LIAR

If youre Christian youre an enemy of European civilization of Greece and Rome.

If you stand with Jesus and mosrs you can not stand with your forebears, plato and caesar.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SYA-hCXaqA4

THANKS TO THE WHORE THAT IS YOUR MOTHER

> hey let's stop enforcing our laws because there is no guarantee there are applied equally in full fairness

literally a sophistric argument a leftist would create

> There is no evidence that this law was carried out with any regularity

neither those this person has evident to the contrary

> we are left wondering why the man was not brought in as well.

muh sexism

> I have no understanding of the Beatitudes.jpg

And the "real understanding of the Beautitudes is"...?

let me guess... get rich, fuck bitches... and never forget to kill muslims

of course

14Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

18And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

All religion must be destroyed. Genuine belief in sandnigger cults must be met with mockery and shunning. And fuck this nonsense of having to choose between christcuckery and goatfucking. You're both a disgrace to humanity.

>all these words to hide you have no argument

Christlarpers everyone

What a good Christian you are, can't even properly cite his holy book.

His "expasion" makes no sense whatsoever

There is absolute no reason to believe that thinking of a crime is exactly the same of doing a crime

I wish christians woulds take this nonsense seriously as cut their own penis off whenever they thought dirty of a woman, as Jesus himself recommended

(Matthew 9:16-17; Luke 5:36-39)

21No man also seweth a piece of new cloth on an old garment: else the new piece that filled it up taketh away from the old, and the rent is made worse. 22And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles.

European civilization crucified Jews and Christianity.

I don't hate Christianity, but I don't like it and I don't adhere to it.

>turn to your enemy your other cheek if he slaps you, goy
>sell all you have to the poor, goy
>I am all-loving but I will send you to Hell to suffer for eternity if you break any of the ten commandments, because finite causes have infinite effects, goy

yes

the Abrahamics need to be destroyed - all of them

EXPOSED
EXPOSED
EXPOSED, NEVER EVER BULLSHIT AGAIN.

>what is sarcasm

Fake Christian spotted.

for what is worth it

here is the cathars pasta

pastebin.com/rTGvcy3z

Should've finished the job.

Your reddit posting is painfully obvious.

Are you fucking 13?

You will never find that pasta in reddit tho