/crg/ Christian Religion General

Welcome.
This is a new general dedicated towards discussing the contributions of Christians (Catholic Orthodox Protestant) to western society and others as a whole. Please feel free to discuss ways of worship and anything Christian in general and your philosophy and take surrounding our religion.
> - FAITH.
> - CULTURE.
> - STRENGTH.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snFdqOZbhOk
streamable.com/lcvgq
streamable.com/j2e9l
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Have a bump for you brother.
I'll dump a few Archangel painting

Truly beautiful
goes to show how great our faith really is godspeed user.

I have a demon and no christian has been ever able to pluck it out.
The doctor, after examining me for a whole 10 years has decided that I don't need medication and has finally agreed that I should get this kind of help.

So tell me, why can't christianity pluck a demon outside of me?

Christianity is a tool not a fix all. You have to fix yourself but studying and reading Christian books and philosophy and worship will make it the whole process easier trust me, I too have demons and i'm working on them.You just need to be strong and have faith. Hope this helped

Last one is from a video game called Shin Megami Tensei. While some aspects are critical about religion and heretical (since you can use demon to fight demon), you can side with God. Jesus is never mentioned and God is called YHVH, I think it is more about Judaism than Christianity.
It has a apocalyptic setting and sometimes cyberpunk influences, whit good art and interesting morals choices.
It was a great game, that I enjoyed when I was atheist. I'm now more septic about it. But it made me decided to buy a Bible, and now I'm Christian. So I don't really have any regrets playing it, even if I find it blasphemous now.

Shove your Jew religion up your arse.

Actually I did and it worsened my problems. The more I went inside christianity the more God seemed angry at me and the more things went for the worse.

christianity is dead, stale religion. prove me wrong.

Jesus was killed by Jews lol it's written in the bible most of Christianity doesn't like Jews (except some american sects of protestants) Christianity is European.

I always loved Archangels, there are magnificent.
I don't dare imagining how our Lord looks like, or feels like if even His archangels are such beautiful being

>Christianity is European
>Originates outside of Europe in Kikeland
>European

It is not God who worsen your demon, It's Satan. He don't like the fact that you could become Christian by studying it, and thus be saved.

But Europe appropriated Christianity, and thus truly began to shine

>In the name of jeebus go away of this person
>doesn't go away
>laughs at jeebus

Maybe your religion is powerless brah.

I don't see many people in kike land worshiping it lol. European culture was directly influenced by Christianity this shows literally everywhere from medieval history to renaissance to current day. Europe has had the biggest christian population for at least a thousand years nice try though.

Shameful. Nice way to spit on everything your ancestors worshiped and fought for. Turning to the religion of the degenerate Western Roman Empire.

It's in yourself like I said before. Not everything can be solved by spiritual means even a dunce can see that lol it isn't a fix all god gave us free will.

Maybe you're just a troll who try - and it's useless - to change our belief, Maybe you aren't really possessed by a demon, or maybe the people you've met are flawed, like any human.
Life hold many variables that can't be explained by any sentences. Maybe you should try to precise your story, I'm interested. Because it's not detailed, I can't have a proper response to give. It would be meaningless to continue the discussion as it is now.

youtube.com/watch?v=snFdqOZbhOk

FORCED TO WALK 122 DAYS WITHOUT REST

TORTURED, HELD BY THE COMMUNISTS

YET BLESSED BASIL HOPKO DID NOT FALTER

HE STAYED LOYAL TO THE CHURCH FOR THE ENTIRETY OF HIS UNJUST SENTENCE

What's the best way to trigger Protestants IRL?
> t. Ex-Protestant who is converting to Catholicism

Just being Catholic. Works for me every time

And also if you're just starting out down the catholic path I'd recommend if you want to go to a church go to a cathedral they are breathtaking and they usually do Latin hymns and are more traditional.

this is fabrication.
they purposefully removed the chalice.

streamable.com/lcvgq
streamable.com/j2e9l