INDIAN MAN BUILDS GLACIERS TO REVERSE EFFECTS OF climate change

web.archive.org/web/20170730153432/http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/19/architecture/ice-stupa-sonam-wangchuk/index.html?sr=twCNN072017ice-stupa-sonam-wangchuk1017AMStoryGal

You're gonna think twice the next time you decide to make fun of the ones working hard to save you from climate change, Sup Forums.

we get it op, you hate Savages, i hate paganism too.

only traditional catholicism will save you, and climate change isn't real

doesn't matter
it's already too late anyway

>traditional Catholicism
As a pagan this amuses me, to which traditional Catholicism are you referring? Diocesan TLM? FSSP? SSPX? Sedevacantism?

The "Indian man" that figured out how to freeze water in the cold...

Shitty plan desu senpai

A rather cool idea.

>Indian intellectuals

99% of technology is easily reduced like that though. Nuclear power is just based on boiling water.

What he's doing is novel and useful, doesn't matter how simple his technique is, in fact accomplishing something with a simpler and more easily reproducible method is generally superior.

I wonder how much it costs. Water and electricity is not free, however if there is a way to make it an automatic or renewable process that could be genius.

What a moron, he certainly doesn't understand scale.

maybe you should chill out

>reddit spacing

Nice idea. Maybe too late though. Its just a performance of someone who wants to be remembered as the "one who could have saved the planet if they just listened"
I have seen him a few times explaining how "intricate" and "compicated" is the piping system. He does NOT want to share his invention. That snow cone is an arts performance that he hopes will make him the greatest of climate engineers. SHARE the FUCKING DRAWINGS OF THE PIPING, or you are just a nigger

A pretty nICE idea.
If only climate change was real.

Bud its bone simple. Search up "artifical ice climbing wall" for a canuck version of this

IGLOO IN LOO

shut up nerd

Not an argument kiddo

yes a million times yes. we need glaciers to scare off brown people. think about it who was hanging out in the northern hemisphere during the ice age

black people feel cold in newyork in the summer. a few dozen glaciers and they wont even survive the fall

DESIGNATED SHITTING GLACIERS