100k British Islamic converts, mostly 27 yo women

youtube.com/watch?v=ALFBSThw3FA

This one is a British convert, chose to wear a niqab and submit fully to her conquerors.

This is not an individual case either, as more and more brits submit to islamic culture:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343954/100-000-Islam-converts-living-UK-White-women-keen-embrace-Muslim-faith.html
economist.com/blogs/erasmus/2016/02/conversion-islam
>About 5,200 people in UK adopted faith last year alone
The number of Muslim converts in Britain has passed 100,000, fuelled by a surge in young white women adopting the Islamic faith.
The figure has almost doubled in ten years – with the average convert now a 27-year-old white woman fed up with British consumerism and immorality.
>100 THOUSAND, MOSTLY YOUNG BRITISH WOMEN

More stories:
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/young-british-salafi-women-a7436611.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/british-ambassador-simon-collis-to-saudi-arabia-completes-hajj-pilgrimmage-after-converting-to-islam-a7309491.html
>British ambassador to Saudi Arabia converts to Islam and completes Hajj pilgrimage

bbc.com/news/uk-12075931
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/19/extremely-british-muslims-islam-convert-far-right-brother

England is done for. I can only hope that the English working class whose industrial slums have been most heavily affected by the mudshit influx pull a Spanish civil war 2.0 on the elite's ivory towers. The working class is the only part of English society that is still capable of violence and aggression, and there is a good chance that they organize counter-invasion units and resist the mudshit onslaught, being the least affected of all europe's plebs when it comes to liberal propaganda and the educational establishment. Perhaps England's atrocious treatment of its lower classes throughout the last two centuries will bring forth its salvation after all.

Top kek. That's what you get for being antisemitic.

exactly as i predicted.

It will get worse.

A large "sweep" will come like a hype in which millions of white women convert to Islam because it's fashionable. Pushed by magazines, media and fashion outlets.

The eternal anglo does not deserve to be saved.

Good. Anyone dumb enough to fall for it will wind up being miserable and abused. An entire generation of far-left virtue-signalling millenial women in Britain will do their whole country a favor and take themselves out of circulation.

NOW OR NEVER YOU FUCKING ANGLO TRAITORS. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

>English
>White

>the (((Economist))).

No mention of the declining paki birthrate (nor the increasing Ex-Muslim trend stats, which are almost a anomaly within Europe. 100,000 is peanuts compared to the number of ex-Muslim population in the UK.

Increasingly shit weather can do that.

Theresa May isn't doing shit, she's still pulling the not all Muslims crap. I wouldn't be surprised if Brits will start flooding here if Trump makes it easier for whites to move.

I bet they are all single and childless

We gave Israel to you, you retarded hooknosed cunt.

But hey, at least they aren't atheists.

Europe fucked up.

With the natives becoming less religious and importing a strong one (Islam), the natives that feel like religion will go to the stronger one.

No, we gave it to ourselves by taking over your financial institutions.

>American
>History

>we
>refers to himself as jew
>nazi flag
I'm so confused

>you will live to see Islam become the dominant religion in England

They are just ugly women that want to cover their ugly faces
Islam is an excuse to not have to compete in the beauty market

>be me 27 year old british woman
>feminist rise so I act like them to look cool
>doesn't work,shit
>Really need to find a man to settle with
>too lazy for that so I stay a feminist
>cry to sleep that I can't get laid so I convert to islam to get fucked by goatfuckers

I'd move to America in a heartbeat if I could. And if the GOP have any spine/sense at all, they'd change immigration to make it way easier for europeans to move to the USA. A huge number will be Republican voters.

>implying nazis weren't kikes

user, he is right. Brits are backstabing bunch of inbreeds so very jewish by nature and by blood. We all know jews arent white.

>if the GOP have any spine/sense
Unfortunately they have neither.

women will always conform to the dominant political ideologies and beliefs of the men around them. so ofc inner city british women are gonna switch over to abdul's religion. the only non-muslims she knows are beta cucks anyway.

>But hey, at least they aren't atheists.
muslim filth detected.

>We gave
Rothschild

They're already doing it, Nike for example as in pic. They also invented the "burkini" in the fashion industry for going full Islam at the beach

They're already doing it, Nike for example as in pic.

They also invented the "burkini" in the fashion industry for going full Islam at the beach

H&M is starting to have Muslim fashion on display because Muslim women don't buy normal things offered in the West

says the Euro nigger

>THIS is the the endgame of atheism

Vood job fedoras.

You did it.
Now get ready to pay the yizza faggots

It's too dangerous to make it easier for Europeans to move to the US now imo., all people have to do is head to Sweden from some shithole, claim to be 16, get instant citizenship, then move to the US while on welfare

it's called being a spy

this, would love immigrate to the US and would be a republican, but it's pretty hard to get the papers

>if the GOP have any spine/sense at all, they'd change immigration to make it way easier for europeans to move to the USA
As much as I'd love to see white, redpilled Europeans move to the U.S. and bolster our numbers, I unfortunately think the leftists immigrating here would outnumber folks like you 2:1.
They'd love nothing more than to flee from the mess they've created, while voting the same way they did in Europe.

>young white women adopting the Islamic faith.