You're a dead, random, white dude

A Black Scot has made a profound art video about white people making paintings of themselves, what do you think Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=5NOD130JZso

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find
youtu.be/han3AfjH210
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I found that really cool. I was given one chance at life and I was born white. Thank you God

>video 4 minutes
>posts 90 seconds after OP

>implying it was left to chance.

>watching some nigger's video unironically

powerful

Iz juzt a Zimulazghin to maek u zuffer :DD

black people are so conceited, everything always has to be about them

>immigrate to a white country
>Oh my god why does this historical museum have paintings of white people from the country wtf?!?!?

Is this a YRYL cos I lost, lads. Only we English get to shit on the Scots and that's only in jest as we actually respect their great history and contributions to mankind.

POWERFUL
O
W
E
R
F
U
L

>birth
>chance

I would love to be a guy whose portrait would be used by some random nigger 300 years later to tell my descendants how privileged they are.

Niggers. I can't even.

Shame, it's such a lovely museum. Too bad it's run by self-hating retards, apparently.

thas racis. you need to be mo toleran. magic melanin changes history so the whites are now black.

I remember last year I saw this picture and went to sleep and I swear I had a dream about seeing a video EXACTLY like this. I felt it already existed in the psyche of black people and it turns out I was right

In the dream I was watching a 'deep' artsy advert type thing of a black guy doing a baboonish sadpout at the camera and his anger-crying voice was narrating and saying stuff like "U white boi fink dat cuz im black well fuk u den" and he had a tear rolling down his cheek

I'm freaked out because this is almost exactly like the dream, it encapsulates whiny nigger guilt tripping really well. And they think this way because they saw exaggerated made up racism plotlines in soap operas and BBC3 and think they've stumbled upon some great truth when theyre just watching TV and saying what the TV said. Why are black people such dumb children?

And he's a soon-to-be dead random black dude. Just without a painting of himself.

It was already posted yesterday
lol

>come to a white country
>have literally zero value for society
>make some gay artist rap band
>star in a video that calls scottish people inbreds that will die off
>be angry because people in pictures are white and donĀ“t look like you
>get naked and start to imitate violence against the people that build the society you are now living in
>demand even more gibs

Paid by the Scottish National Portrait Gallery

The poem is literally racist. There's no two ways about it.

Welcome to the Scotland the SNP want.

>your family bore fruit that burst from the tree.
Um, no sweetie, white people used their intelligence to create a society that enabled intelligent white people to take otherwise useless raw materials from the earth and engineer things of value, your people wouldn't know anything about that.
>despite you to spite you
powerful, i'll bet they really patted themselves on the back after coming up with that shit.
If this nigger does make money from his shitty raps the first thing he's going to do is go out and appropriate white culture by buying clothes and cars made by white people.

>Dead random white dudes

FUCK OFF, makes me sick to my stomach. How can they publish this trash? Fucking disgusting

How would you like if I said, 'Dead random Black dudes'
'Dead random Mexican dudes'
'Dead random Asian dudes'

why do virgin whiteboy broflakes get so triggered over black culture and arts? It's as if you feel threatened by us.

>black culture and arts
How can I be threatened by something that doesn't exist? Next you'll be telling me your dad is gonna beat me up.

>Black Scot

There's no Black Scots, maybe a black living in Scotland but blacks can never be Scottish.

>Young Fathers

Poor guy. It's almost as if he's living in a country not meant for his kind.

I'm black and have a scottish passport.

who are you to tell me I'm not scottish?

Youre not German since all humans originate from Africa

>why do virgin whiteboy broflakes get so triggered over black culture and arts? It's as if you feel threatened by us.

Bait but I'll bite.

What black culture and art was in that video? The entire video was about a black guy insulting Scottish culture and art because the paintings had white people in them.

To be fair, is Scotland really meant for anyone's kind? Hadrian didn't build the wall because of the Picts, but to keep people from accidentally wandering north

>originate from Africa

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find

nope

>black scot

sort of like the massless-proton

Bottom line is if he doesn't like it he can get the fuck out. I'm willing to bet some people would actually pay for him to leave.

>Words by Tim Brinkhurst & Kayus Bankole, spoken by Alloysious Massaquoi.
They guy in the video didn't even write it.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

BLACK
CULTURE

HAHAHAHAHAH

Yes goy, everything is random. Good goy!

To be fair this is what most Scots actually want, they are literally gagging to import as much bbc as possible

youtu.be/han3AfjH210
similar video by the same dude

yeah
but no
youre not scottish

mouse born in a barn is not a horse, etc

Anyone dumb enough to voluntarily live in Scotland qualifies as Scottish. Scottish is not an ethnic group, they are just low quality English people.

>black people with septum piercings.

various fallacies

>Scottish is not an ethnic group

nah

> they are just low quality English people.

i guess that settles it, since you typed it online and all....

im a millionaire........
huh, doesnt work for me

Can someone hooktube that bitch, i don't really like giving clicks to niggers.

This nigger high on pcp shadow boxing paintings in a museum.

>this is a video for everyone
>except random white dudes
The funny thing is the museum must have allowed for this to happen in order to let them film this, thus indirectly supporting it.

>wypipo

>Scottish Portrait Gallery
>niggers

kek

sheeeeeeiiiiiiiiiitttttttt

Did that nigger just call Georg III a "dead random white dude"

the irony... It's time for us to get rid of these apes for good

The Op pic is a nigger so i assumed that it was an ape.

Does he realize that without Whites he would not even exist ?

And can you guys realize that what threatens our civilization is not an army of trained soldiers or an atomic bomb, but simple hordes of unorganized and primitive brutes who are radicalized by our very own left ? Really, really makes you think.

>very own left

that is the threat
not the mud people

mud people and savagery are like the cold and flu

liberalism is like aids

colds and flus are easy to beat, except when you have aids

Goddam black people breaking into places again.

God's ways are impenetrable, pal. To say that He has a will is already problematic, but to say that He practices it in the real world is close to unjustifiable, and thus utterly relativistic.

>To say that He has a will is already problematic,

the Bible makes it very clear that he does indeed have the aspect of "will"

Actually a good analogy.

I'd add that contrary to aids, leftism is a disease that destroys itself by merely existing. Imo it's just a matter of time before fat feminists die of heart attacks and commie bitches drink or drug themselves to mind numbness after confronting the mirror.

What if this just keeps happening and nobody does shit about it?

Aids destroys itself by existing because the subject will eventually die from some virus

Whites like to leave something behind for their ancestors to see where they came from. Blacks only want to smoke crack and fuck white whores

He has it of course, otherwise he wouldn't be perfect, the question is : how does he use, if at all ? And the answer, arguably, is in Jesus' word and behavior. But Jesus never said anything about the order of reasons of the world, he spoke about to organize individual and collective dispositions relatively to God.

In my understanding, God doesn't "punish" or "reward" or forbid and allow things. He gives you the tools to organize your existence in such a way that it conforms to your individual or collective disposition towards him ; you may fail and fall in dogmatism, or you may succeed and understand how the world's order of reasons, i.e. its essence, and thus God's essence.

Convenient that they aren't smart enough to document anything so they can act like Africa has always been a peaceful place without war.

That picture gave me autismo

>every 3rd world shithole that got introduced to african american gang culture is now a 3rd world shithole^2
your "art" is speaking either overemotional or very fast. good job

>yfw you will never be so rich that you trigger niggers centuries later

boring as fuck, niggers talk about their suffering since jews controls them.

We wuz William Wallace 'n shiet.

No, you're merely visiting. Taking up space. Leaving a stench wherever you go. Annoying the indigenous.

When are you leaving? Buh-bye.

You should see the down votes on this nigger. Is society turning?

Then fucking leave. Get a clue you nigger faggot no one likes you and not even the liberals who pretend to love you. they just hate you privately and see you as an endless burden like an unwanted stepchild.

Britain had never even touched Africa when the men in those portraits were alive.
What is he even arguing? Just that white people are eevul an' shieet? Blind hatred.

Alt-right retards mass downvote everything that violates their safespace, you should know this by now

>3 days old video
>10k views
go figure you white trash

Your confusing conceit with stupidity. They literally can't fathom our history or art because their lack of abstract cognition prevents them from understanding our relationship with time and past and future events. To the negro, everything is right now and right now they want know why "ain't nuttin buh crackass muhfuckiz up in dis moozeum an shieet - where my niggaz at - this some raciss ass shit nigguh".

Either that or very few people actually like your pet apes.

>Black
>Scot

What?

>hey white oppressors
>executes people on the spot
>proves his own caricature of donald trump correct by acting racist and violent

>hurt feelings =/= oppression

Might want to read that yourself, until it sinks in.

>a scottish passport

Cool, I have a Yorkshire passport.

All lives end and yours is no exception. You will be forgotten as the dumb waste of air you are while these men will live forever in the minds of those who admire them. But hey, 3deep4u right?
Modern art was a mistake.

Typical nigger shit

Exactly what I expected

Indeed.

It felt very primordial, very in touch with human emotions, as if some great battle was won, scary but can't help but not be in tranced by it.

it wasnt always a white country though. in the past the earth was multicultural and and whites were taught by african SCHOLARS until whites invented racism

Why do blacks always embarrass themselves like this?
>random white dudes
They're all so cringe-inducingly foolish. Is he mad because his people would never venerate their ancestors the way we do?
Is he mad because his people could never paint portraits with that level of skill and grace?
Of course all this animal can resort to is taking off his shirt and punching the air.

>Black Scot
oxymoron

>nigger
>Scottish

No, you just pay rent there.

Why the fuck would anyone want to immigrate here anyway, its shit here

Why not just go to England, theres more black people there already and they have more money than us

Why are white people so fragile? Why can't you losers handle a video shitting on your awful race? Everyone else on the planet has had to endure real oppression from you and you ancestors. The least you fragile little babies can do is not get upset over a youtube video.

Truly niggers live in the now.

>heh old whyte man u ded XD, how mad r u?
All those smug pictures looking at the nigger as he rants at old paintings

>white of swedish and german descent born in america
European response
>"LOL NONWHITE MUTT HAWHAWHAW"

>brown person literally born on european soil still somehow not considered european.

Hehe can't have it both ways eurokids

Shut the fuck up negroid.

Pretty sure the guy in the portrait at 2:43 is David Hume, who wrote frequently about what he felt was the irrationality of racism.

>nigger acts like a nigger
>"fuck off, nigger"
>AHAHAHA U SO FRAGILE WHITEY XDDDDDDDD

>responding to such obvious bait

alright leaf, one video fine, two sure, whatever, 10000 is where it starts to get a bit annoying.

>implying white man existing is not triggering to niggers

There aren't any black Scots you fucking bitch. Die in a fire

Why do white people in white countries always insist on depicting themselves and their culture as white?????? DAS RAYCISSSSS!

Reminds me of one of those "We wuz" videos where some guy was claiming the original scots where black and they invented the kilt

Are you fucking kidding me? They probably funded it, how fucking new to Sup Forums are you? You don't know yet that these institutions are filled with people who hate us?