Bulgaria appreciation thread

I present to you, the true niggers of europe.

30% Turks
40% Some mongoloid shit
30% gypsys
100% disgusting shaved faggots

Beuatiful facial features,dark skin, round mongoloid heads, culture so appalling that it cant be described with words

I give you beautiful Bulgaristan

youtu.be/XOteEdeW9ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BplsGX5eLLo
youtu.be/NVhoRE1hdPs
youtu.be/nzlbJKnGbRs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_the_Bulgarian_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Bulgarians
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BulgarsSure,
youtube.com/watch?v=8S8bHhXjqVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bulgarians are the least white white people.

Moar Bulgarista kultur

youtu.be/BplsGX5eLLo

And some more

youtu.be/NVhoRE1hdPs

Fuck off kikes. Bulgaria is based and white. The land of Dinko the migrant hunter and also the land of Rakija. I am proud to be allied with such a great nation, they are like the Poland of the Balkans.

And one more representative of true Aryan beauty and Christian values

youtu.be/nzlbJKnGbRs

What a disgusting group of people.

Bulgarian diaspora is offended

so why you hiding your flag whitey?

Whay are bulgarian males shaving their entire body's?

He's that serb subhuman, he used to post that video every day

Bulgaria are a bunch of 70 IQ nigger farmers who get drunk and beat each other up daily then they go fuck their ugly women who look like goats.

Fuck Bulgoturks!!!

I ain't hiding shit. I piss on Bulgaria. Muslim invasion would be an improvement for you queers.

Close but no cigar

Nice try kike, bulgarians I know are white as fuck. Their architecture is based Byzantine.

U´ve met no real bulgarians.

Yes you are you serbian subhuman

No really, you can question are other Balkan countries white but as for Bulgarians there is no doubt that they are actualy double turks

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars

Try a bit north turkbro

Dinko is a useless meathead sucking off one of the most corrupt politicians in the world, the bulgarian PM.

Bulgarians have actually a very rich culture, dating back to 7000 years, unfortunately 500 years of slavery under the roaches, 40 years of communism and 25 years of mafia is what gets you to be the poorest country in Europe.

well you should be thankful we exist because we fend of the turkroaches or at least buffer them from Europe which doesn't matter anymore since the "real white Europeans" invited millions of African roaches in the heart of Europe

He got arrested for hate speech tho. Some cunt said he threatened her online or something and he's in the arrest for 3 days.

their greatest hero is Khan Asparuh
literally khan
fucking mongloids

7000 years of Bulgarian kultur..

bulgarians are pretty red pill. hate niggers.

fuck off roach leave my bro alone

fuck me Sup Forums what went wrong?

>we fend of the turkroaches
You ARE the turkroaches.

Should've never saved those thousands of jews.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_the_Bulgarian_Jews

>bulgarians
>our bros
Need I remind you how many romanian and balkan european christians they killed for their turkish lovers?
Need I remind how many times b*lgarians sided with fucking Ottomans?
Need I remind you how many times b*lgarians backstabbed Serbia and Romania and Greece?

Need I tell you they're Russia's vassal slave state, a trojan horse in NATO ready to fuck with us again?
30% of their country is made out of turks, fuck mudslime lovers.

by that logic you're all pakis

>Need I remind you how many romanian and balkan european christians they killed for their turkish lovers?
>Need I remind how many times b*lgarians sided with fucking Ottomans?
>Need I remind you how many times b*lgarians backstabbed Serbia and Romania and Greece?
This is actually true
but please provide evidence for the first few instead of bitching like a menstruating whore

>phoneposting pleb

what are you talking about
>Need I remind you how many times b*lgarians backstabbed Serbia and Romania and Greece?
remember ww2???

Hitler went full retard on military sphere post-1941.
Should have given all power to brilliant generals then his own autistic planning.
Also if "table talks" is true, his racism towards slavs fucked him real good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Bulgarians
>niggers
Bulgarians are mostly with thracian ancestors you uneducated OP cunt, also i have seen a nigger 3-4 times in my life, a chink about the same amount of times, the gypsies stay in their hoods and rarely go out, because we hate them.
Nice try Achmed.

>thracian ancestors
WE WUZ

Shitskins defending their favorite immigration spots from other shitkins

don't worry you can come and test it

Descendants of the Thracians, one of the first civilizations. Look it up

Nope

Like anyone would willingly go tu Bulgaria

Well you need a route to get to Europe don't you? Don't worry we all know you're either in Turkey or Syria.

as you can see in the link i provided our genetics are mostly thracians.

Might be so but pure blooded ones didn't exist since the late 600ths, so why care?

Oh, look! Another balkan-nigger proclaiming the greatest of his civilisation, while living in Western Europe. If Bulgaria was truly that great, you'd live there. But you never will, because your country is a disgusting shithole. It's easy to be proud of a turd, if you don't have to step in it everyday.

Turkic =/= Turkish
It is theorised that the Bulgar is of Indo-European/Iranian descent.

Go back to Pakistan if you're gonna be like that Mehmet.

Well im sure It would feel like home since it is also turkish country
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BulgarsSure, Bulgars older then amoebas

I would be offended, but then i realised this was comming from a Paki piece of shit

What's up with all those shitty recently made meme countries in europe/asia? Why do they even exist?

Becose 7000 year old bulgarian kultur thats why

Yea those mudslimes really hate our guts even tho they managed to subjugate us all these years.
Wonder why they still hold a grudge? Is it because they never managed to assimilate us?

One of Khan Asparuh's brother - Kotrag, set up Kingdom of the Volga Bulgars northeast of us and protected Europe from many Mongol invasions. They were overwhelmed in the end and were either slaughtered or sold as slaves in Asia.

i tend to have a theory that green eyes come from Thrace, look at how many peoples in this region have green eyes compared to other parts of Turkey, Greece.
Also the thracians had a very good cavalry, just like us.We probably ran away from the greeks and romans and then came back to our lands.My ancestors come from Lyuleburgas(central thrace), and i have green eyes too.
So in my opinion WE WUZ THRACS AND SHEEIT, is a possible thing(not 100% proven from me tho, i am yet to search for evidences)

>not 100% proven from me tho
Although I wish to believe this theory since my grandmother's side has a lot of green eyes and me being hazel but until proof really does come up it's all 100% WE WUZing.

Why does Bulgaria cling to their "achievements" 10000 years ago? WE WUZ THRACE WE WUZ ALEXANDER AND GREEKS AND SHIT. Fuck you you were street shitters and gypsies who got raped by mongoloids and turks. Real Greeks use Bulgarian flag to wipe our shit.

Boris wasn't that great, but wasn't that bad.
and this as well

BASED

Well my burger friend history and shit is all that keep us from falling apart.
Would you feel good if by some miracle chance the United States became 3rd world in 1000 years and someone goes "hurr hurr why flaunt your achievements? America is a shithole!"?

>WE WUZ ALEXANDER AND GREEKS AND SHIT
nobody ever said that only the Thrace part and not all of us believe it entirely so stop being retarded

Because we actually have a history.

>Thracians
>greeks for ancient greeks

ITT: Based Macedoniabro hides his flag and talks shit about bulgaria

Western bidders you are blind. You degenerate and carry this garbage in Bulgaria, you are robbing us. We live poorly surrounded by monkeys and policemen who keep monkeys. I do not care about the West and Europe. I hope to make good relations with the Russian people and start defending Bulgaria and the other white countries.

I am Italian you inbred pakistani monkey, and I can live wherever i want

Nobody is clingin on shit faggot, we are saying this for perspective, and be more grateful to Eastern European people, they suffered for centuries being the vanguard of Europe, getting killed and raped by the roaches, while other european countries lived the good life and prospered and had Renaissance and Victorian era and what not.
If Eastern Europe weren't the meat shield against Turks, Europe as it is wouldn't exist and by consequence neither America, so wash your fucking mouth before you shit talk about these people, worthless amoeba

Same goes for every balkan negro nations. We wuzing while representing the neighbours as scum. From reading shit on 4 chains s*erbs take the cake on this regard

>le based Russia
fuck Russia
and fuck the western degenerates

Why are there two Bulgaria threads? For such an irrelevant country, it's getting a lot of press right now.

Yeah, some people in the rural areas are pretty barbaric.

They had a major chimpout just now.

Wow. I don't know what to say...
The people in that video are NOT white. That much I know. What the fuck they are, I'm not so sure. They look like turks or gypsies to me.

How's whiteness working out for you so far, Sven?

I sure wouldn't want to be anything but white.

Why do you hide your flag?

HAHAHAHAHA

There has been influx of bulgarian whores here since the 90s. Plenty of their ladies are trying to marry some old pensioner so they can inherit his fortune after he dies. Others are just working as hookers in brothels, bars etc. They are pretty dirty and low quality ppl in my eyes.

>bitching like a menstruating whore
He's a poo in loo with delusions of Roman ancestry. That's all he can amount to.

So our gypsies go over there, big deal.

nah they are Bulgarians....

>Poland of the balkans

Balkan toilet cleaners?

proofs?

I've been to Bulgaria and their 100% white
they have weird pointy noses most of them but thats about it
albos are also white
ive seen black serbs but the less white is obviously spics who passed from north africa to iberia and inhabited the region
average portuguese and moroccan are the same colour

He's been going to brothels and asking whores about their nationality since the 90s, obviously.

Don't you "proofs?" at me. I know your kind. You are immoral degenerate filth. Especially the females, don't know much about bulgarian men because I have encountered mostly your women here

Just how many Turkish people live in Bulgaria? I'm going to work in Bulgaria for a vintage this year and I want some sweet slavic puss.

No stds pls.

I don't visit brothels im just referring to general stereotypes that's all.

I don't think that a greek should point out who is immoral and who is not. Greeks glamorized homosexuality in ancient times and are pretty degenerate themselves to this day and age.

yea culturally they are shit but thats not the discussion here
also most bulgarians that come to work to greece are their gypsies

How can a girl so perfect be tatar ?

She must have Macedonian ancestors

youtube.com/watch?v=8S8bHhXjqVw

Caмo цигaнинa дo нeя имa мaкeдoнcки poднини.

This is blatant misinformation, Bulgarian girls are 10/10, and Bulgaria was easily the most beautiful place I've ever been, kicked it with based monks that still live in caves.

TL Dr op kys

Bulgaria and the Euro low lands took the brunt of repeated Muslim invasion.

You should thank them for how fucked their genes are today

I would sign for a tatar passport for her desu

Macedonians and Bulgarians are the same, with the difference that macedonians are delusional about their history.

>yea culturally they are shit but thats not the discussion here

The racial background of each country defines it's culture. Their are cultural garbage because they are racial garbage.

> most bulgarians that come to work to greece are their gypsies
Maybe in the rural areas. For Athens this is not true. Unless you believe Bulgarians are nordics or something...

God Bless Basil the 2nd is all I have to say and I'm going to watch a movie and eat some pop corn

Come home bulgarian friend!