BTFO White people. You all have the most trannies

>muh supreme intellect
>proceeds to chop off dick at highest rates
White people have always been the sissy race. Light skin, girly facial features. Along with Asians, they transition the easiet.
How can we save the white man?
Save image for further use.

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you read a graph you nigger? While white people make up 69% of Alabamans, they only make up 60% of its transgenders.

>being this stupid

Look at the top bar you amerifat.

surely you're pretending to be retarded

Gallup poll vs UCLa study.
Oh yeah I'm dealing with pol. You got me!!! I'll take my UCLA and shove it up me ass I guess.... I'll leave now.

Big if true

see: Learn what per capita means, nigger

This chart can't be right. Hawaii at 70%?

Nice meme.

that's an interesting chart. I wonder how black and latino communities would feel about being overrepresented in a trend like this, as they also tend to be more conservative about sexuality.

The Greensboro NC Craigslist personals are packed with black trannies. I think southern blacks have the most. There's dozens of niggerfemen.

Check it out.
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.pdf

>The Greensboro NC Craigslist personals are packed with black trannies
million dollar question is how exactly you know this

Go back to school.You are embarissing yourself.

and per capita?

I thought it was a degenerate white leftie millennial thing, but apparently nonwhites have more per capita.

Sup Forums related.

Whites in USA make 66% of the population, whilst they only make up 55% of trannies. Blacks in the US make up 12% of the population, whilst they make up 16% of transgenders. Therefore an educated white man can conclude that black people are more likely to be transgender than white people. KYS retard

But this study shows the exact opposite. Blacks and Hispanics are overrepresented among transsexuals, while whites are underrepresented.

Holy fuck, learn how to not btfo your own argument.

Moron you just explained how whites have more trannies period.

If whites are 66% but only make up 55% then that means they are UNDERREPRESENTED

If blacks are 12% but make up 16% then they are OVERREPRESENTED

This means niggers are so gay that population size can't explain the difference. For whites population explains quite a bit, but they're also underrepresented, the most underrepresented in fact, so whites are simply just not gay and niggers are LOL

The opposite you retard. White people are far less likely to become trannies than niggers.

an even smarter man would argue that by that logic 133% of all blacks are transgender.

Your pic proves the contrary

>still doesn't know what per capita means

It's consistent with current racial statistics

Compared to Asians:
>Whites: 16.6% less likely to be transgender
>Blacks: 33% more likely to be transgender
>Hispanic/latino: 40% more likely to be transgender

Looks like whites are the least likely to be transgender.

No you are retarded and don't know how to read a table. Please go back to school, I'm not going to break it down any further for you

Whites are disproportionately your trannies, furries and bronies.

You all are just dumb white people that can't read good

>that feel when too black to understand what per capita means

whites are underrepresented as trannies according to your stats you mong

Proven wrong repeatedly in this thread and by OP himself.

>transfreaks are less than 1% of the population
>yet still basically proportionate to the population make up in the united states
>daily reminder that many Hispanics and middle easterners identify as "white" on paper
You really are a dumb nigger op

Nigger, read his fucking picture. He is btfoing himself.

>whites are the sissies race

Blacks, hispanics, native americas, and some Asians got completely dominated by the sissiest race and lost all their territory and some even turned into slaves. Really makes you think

WE WUZ BROKUN HOMES N DADDY ISSUES N SHEEIT

see

>what is per capita

>BTFO White people. You all have the most trannies
No surprize to me after 35 years of targeting white men

But his study proves that whites are actually the least transsexuals of all races.

You are obviously reading it wrong Vance

*well

I don't fucking care

>estimated
So just made up numbers?

>No surprize to me after 35 years of targeting white men
Despite this, OP's claim is still not true. If blacks represented the same percentage of population that white Americans do and vice versa, there would be significantly less trannies.

Stop shitposting. Whites are massively underrepresented among transsexuals. Nigs and spics massively overrepresented.

*significantly more

No, there would be significantly more. Black people are more likely to be trans as white people, as show in OP's graphic.

I know. It was a typo

How about homosexuals?

Also this is from July 1st 2007.

And yet the media portraits deviants always as whites. Really makes you think.

Dude non whites are all over represented and this is from 2007!!! Alaska isn't 67% whites its 61% and Alabama isn't 69% white it's 66%.

Ha. You just explained how the white race is dying. Which is it?

Can you read?
Do you have a brain?

If 66% of American for 55% of the transgender people they are UNDERREPRESENTED.

No it increased by 300,000 last year.

What? Are you retarded?

A nigger who can't do math? What has this world come to?

>a typo

Wow, you don't even understand your own post.
The last sentence in that paragraph states:
>"based on these estimates, we find that adults who identify as transgender are LESS LIKELY to be white"