Can we please do something against this piece of shit spamming GEOTUS tweets?

Can we please do something against this piece of shit spamming GEOTUS tweets?

Other urls found in this thread:

richmond.com/washingtonpost/business/twitter-lost-million-users-in-the-us-last-quarter/article_3040a764-0f16-53c1-995f-873bd69f2b8d.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

((((JULES))))

I think the reason that Trump has not blocked him is because he is extremely retarded and only makes dems look bad.

"I've yet to hear you disavow a single one!"

Fucking retards eh?

I dont think i ever heard a rightwing motivated attack in the US in years. Maybe that one shooting in the gaybar but without knowing about it really im just going to claim they were muslims since there is a 90% chance its true

He has blocked him. And you know what Jules does? He pins it at the top of his profile to show everybody he got blicked by Trump.

He is very dedicated to being a retard, got to hand that to him

after blocking him and about 40 others I can finally see the real people responding when Trump tweets

LMAO just ignore him and leave twitter. Twitter is losing users due to angering republicans.Help us kill it.

richmond.com/washingtonpost/business/twitter-lost-million-users-in-the-us-last-quarter/article_3040a764-0f16-53c1-995f-873bd69f2b8d.html

>defending gang members

not your personal army

On Trump's Facebook page the top comments are positive. On Twitter you see negative comments. It's balanced. I wouldn't worry about them.

there was that planned parenthood guy (pic related)

At least give us the link. Don't want to search through his replies.

He's controlled opposition. I think I saw him condemning the Kathy Griffen bit. What liberal would ever admit they were wrong especially something sensitive like that?

Doesnt look like MKUltra at all with those eyes...

The more you do the more attention he gets.
The only reason you know who this guy is because he tweets at the President all the time.
He does not have a sustainable career writing gay think pieces without it.
The more attention you give him, the more shitty articles he gets to write.

Its a shitty leftwing meme that right wingers don't combat because they have no idea what the left is talking about.
Its intentional.

just ask him when hes going to work for a real journalism outlet
also hes a kike

that's right before he rants about being given the same lawyer as the dark night movie shooter and says the lawyer is trying to pump him full of drugs so he can't help defend himself

by the next appearance he's a vegetable who can hardly speak

This guy has to literally get raped

We aren't terrorists if we are defending ourselves from your insanity

All I know is when you spam his posts with shit like this, you get a warning that you have restricted privileges for 12 hours.

Good Jack. Gooooood.

Oh boo hoo, poor fucking MS13.

It's time to put a bullet in these talking heads.

but Trump tweets in one big shot every 24 hours

that's why it never slows this faggot down

doesn't isis say they're defending themselves from western insanity too though?

kinda sounds terroristy to me

How can someone be so one-sided that they think that pursuing Mexican street gangs is bad? Cleaning up any street gangs is good. If Trump wanted to clean up the Chicago hoods, people will cry how its literally Reagan again.

If white's don't wake up, it's going to lead to a full collapse of the world. War, death, famine, western powers too weak to deter nations like Russia or China from going to war for clay.

I personally would advocate the invasion of germany by russians and chinese

If they clean the arabs and black.
I could life with that

so just let it collapse can only get better than now

Not before it gets immensely worse.
You probably wouldn't make it, Hanz

Do you have a farm m8?

How do you plan to feed yourself before it's over? In all likelihood you die, most of us do.

This is a map a made all by myself

>People tweet public figures as if they or anyone reads them

Get off Twitter, has zero impact and literally no one reads it.

It's a containment blog for leftists who spend considerable time writing their thoughts to no one

The pulse night club shooting was a muslim attack. The planned parenthood shooter and Dylan Roof are the only recent rightwing ones I can think of.

Here's his resume which he deleted during last thread. He obviously lurks here. This resume is open info not doxxing

Stock for 6 months and i make my firearms license
but the only problem is we life in NRW Ruhrpott very densely populated

>but the only problem is we life in NRW Ruhrpott very densely populated

Well then you're fucked m8, what's the first thing that happens when people start to starve? They bust into your house, kill you, and take your stocks.

Fuck, his sweetie level is off the charts.

>all those successive tweets
how deranged do you have to be to be this angry off 24/7?

if they dont know it will be fine or user?

niggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggers

Starvation puts people into a panic, every house will be torn up as they desperately look for survival. It's the scariest part of this kind of collapse.

The fuck are you doing in this thread? In case you forgot, it's about taking out this faggot JULES who bots and spams all conservative Twitter accounts and shames opposition or sic's his followers on them, destroying Twitter lives.

I included his resume which is rare info, probably no one else has this. Stop fucking up the thread.

Checked
>references david shilling
Cant make that shit up

Go back to Sup Forums faggot

>Progressives unironically defending MS-13
>Because not muh president!

They have stooped to the lowest level and started digging. People will remember this in 2018.

He is a faggot YouTube presenter for DNews/NowThis.

what right wing extremists? where are these mystical terrorists?

There was also the man in Kansas who shot a couple pajeets last year or earlier 2017. Lefties love to cling on to that one

lol

>western powers too weak to deter nations like Russia

Americuck who thinks his disgusting le 52% Jewnited States of America is more (((Western))) than Russia.

Stupid ignorant burger.

Interesting pic.

Numale with hipster mustache unhinged enough to reply 18 times to himself in 3 minutes...

>phone rings, trump tweet notification, its go time

>pull macbook out of man purse

>put lenless thick rimmed glasses on

>furiously type out response about trump being a mysognsit to his tweet wishing cops a nice day

>twist hipster stache while giggling

>hit "reply to" my own post furiously type russian truther conspiracy

>hit "reply to" my own post furiously type rape conspiracy

>hit "reply to" my own post furiously type bankruptcy post

Leave him be, his daughter will be self immolating and he will be shooting up baseball fields in few decades. Its good optics

Why you gotta act like newfag niggers?