The perfect girl doesn't exis-

>The perfect girl doesn't exis-
youtube.com/watch?v=5HNJtLc2kAQ
>white
>redpilled
>insightful
>has a white husband
>is having white kids

Western civilization is over, I think. I'm too Black Pilled - ever since I read Spengler and mass immigration.

>white
top kek user I appreciate the lul

yeah, but what is her ass like?

Surprised this girl's channel doesn't haven more views, though.

she looks like the eggman

I want to see her get BLACKED

If she was the perfect girl she wouldn't be ugly.

ftw you will never fuck her from behind and while climaxing inside her whisper "nothing matters" in her ear.

>brown hair
>white

How is her foot game?

Her hair is so dumb.

Black pills are so fucking cring dude
The reason why we're being overrun is because the people who should be rioting in the streets are just sitting on their computers

How the FUCK is Sup Forums this shilled?

Kike spotted

>american
>white

Apparently, nu-Sup Forums worship e-celebrity trash.

If she was perfect her mouth wouldn't be open and she would be in the kitchen.

>ugly
No, about average

She just needs to lose like 5 or 10 pounds.
She's not even that ugly, she's like a 4 or a 5.

A good woman > a 10/10 woman

>white
My asian wife is whiter than her.

Too few of the them, too late. The West is dead. Let us return to Barbarism and fix this decadence once and for all. You should be doing everything in your power to crash the West, not trying to save it.

You're just a kike.

>just get raped innawoods

No.

>Implying e-celebrity worship
>Implying a girl with 2,000 views is a e-celebrity
>Implying Red Pilled women openly voicing their opinion is e-celebrity worship
>Implying the more women that come out for the Right, the more other women come out, too
>Implying this doesn't moralize the Right
>Implying this doesn't normalize our views

This is why you live in Canada, Xi.

Do you seriously think it isn't a duty of every one us, male or female, to try and fight against the insane amount of jewing society shoves down our throats?

Every person that listens to her and lives a different life than they would have is a success. These women speaking is absolutely necessary, we are at war.

Pathetic. At least say something constructive you fucking dunce. Go fight for your degenerated culture if it makes you feel better.

You're an Anglo. You gave the world capitalism and liberal democracy. You ushered the rule of the merchant, destroying the age of the monarchs and warriors for a "distilled Jewish spirit."

>Says the American
We could literally say the same about you. Your nation is Anglo, you spread capitalism and liberal democracy to the corners of the globe by brute military force, you help usher in the rule of the merchant and even help fund said merchant.

N-no, the Dutch did that!

I'm not swallowing the black pill. You are going to have to fire it from a gun into the back of my skull for me to accept that pill. Never quit while your heart is still beating. Never bend the knee when you have the strength to stand.

Enjoy dying for nothing then.

No.

>you're an Anglo

You don't fucking say.

>You gave the world capitalism and liberal democracy

I never did.

>You ushered the rule of the merchant, destroying the age of the monarchs and warriors for a "distilled Jewish spirit."

Sounds like America in WW2 and beyond to me. How goes the bleeding in sand for israels interests?

It is Eggman....

Yes, our ancestors betrayed us but we still have time.

Shes the kind of girl that was rejected by god tier black men and now resorts to showing answer and spite towards them

Only incredibly FAT shills get triggered by this.
Leftypol cuckolds think that just by spouting the word "eceleb" they'll get anyone to support them.

>Dude nonstop E-Celeb spam on the POLITICS board
>Y-You mad libcucks?

Go back to Sup Forums.

>It's not about being betrayed but about how much time is left

Fuck off, you lazy finger pointing cunt. I am looking to move to America anyway, so we both have time.

Too ugly to even watch. Not even kidding. I turned off the video after 10 seconds because her face made me uncomfortable.

Her videos are probably shadowbanned by (((youtube))).

lol are you a chick?

>Fuck off, you lazy finger pointing cunt.
I wasn't pointing a finger at you. Our ancestors screwed up, but not all is lost brother. Things are pretty dire here in America, glad to have a good man coming, we need all the help we can get.

feck off m8 why dont u move to canada we could use more of u chaps 'ere

America is a product of the Anglo and his distilled Jewish spirit. I'm just some product of Eastern Europeans, who decided to come here.

Anglo, you created America. You created its philosophical underpinnings. You created capitalism and the rule of the merchant over religious and warrior leaders. The only alternative worldview was the German worldview. You destroyed that.

This fucking Duggar wasted my goddamn time.
Don't post her shit here anymore

I like this girl. Though we must recognize that she is not aryan. She would be assigned to a lower caste in the white ethnostate

Fuck off cuck. Its people like you who are hurting this movment the most.