Never feel threatened by other white men

I never feel threatened in social situations by other white guys. It doesnt matter if they are bigger than me, if their dicks are gigantic, if they are the slickest players ever, the fact they are the same race as me naturally makes me WANT to see them succeed/get the girls/show me whos boss/etc. I really just dont feel any ill will towards my white brethren unless worship niggers like it seems a lot of white people do. But that is more disgust than feeling threatened. I always feel threatened by black guys, simply because they are black, cant help it I dont like them I dont want to see them with girls I like I dont want to think about that shit it makes me sick. I even feel more threatened by asian dudes in some circumstances because I feel like they are also trying to play this "im not you and I want to defile what us yours because I am not you" card, but at least asians have hot woman and whiter features than kinky haired negros.

Does anyone else feel this way? Or are they not threatened by other guys (probably full of shit because I know you arent some pussy god who has no competition) or are you equally threatened by all races in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q32HWZfRwoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone?

Sounds like you cut that whole process of being a brainlet out. Good job OP!
I never felt threatened by the Archons during the last Prosthetic Limb Chucking Championship Semi Finals/Holy war. No reason to begin that shit show of a battle right now.

i believe it has everything to do with this

It's called tribalism, and it's normal.

Others private success should never concern you, only your own.

wtf?

I feel the same way OP. I am Hispanic. However i feel that it is just white people are more respectful. I do not feel threatened because i know i can talk sense and and find comon ground with white man but black men are just too agressive and too quick to act. Asian men seem to only associate and want good for themselves only.

Like in almost everything, us Mestizos seem to be right in between black and white people.

Problem is they don't give a shit about us or our racial theories, which makes us cucks.

easier said than done, Im just a human male with a dick and a desire to dominate every attractive woman I see because thats natural

At least we have politics on our side

It applies to Negroes all the same.

How many times do you hear that they're afraid of going to rural areas, yet they're fine living around other Negroes? They're far more likely to experience violence in the latter, but they still fear the former.

Tribalism.

This is also a good view in that usually, you'll be able to talk to a Euro or East Asian and settle differences that way. Not always, but you'll have a higher chance than talking to a Negro and diffusing it.

The real corrupting factor happened when the really nice wealthy people orthe Wallmart of Apple Computers, once said.
*user interfaces are inherently racist*
pre-emptive multitasking really impressed the fuck out of those that would hurt you, personally, in a complex fashion.
Revisit it sometime.

Same here. If I see a cuck I openly intimidate them but if I see a normie I support them. If I see a nigger versus a normie black I do the same.

>orthe
of the, rather.

You're like them - so you know how they'll behave, and it's usually within some bounds.

Nathan Damigo (guy who hit Moldy Locks in Berkeley) grew up in San Jose among Mexicans, Vietnamese, etc, had them as friends, but said he felt more at home overseas in the military with other white guys from Ohio. Some sort of genetic fellow-feeling seems to be a reality.

You're just weird. I can talk to guys from all races just fine. Still disgusted by race-mixing though.

If you don't know about him, you should look up Richard Lynn - he says there's a gradation for a ridiculously large amount of properties between blacks, mestizos, whites, and Asians. One of those is the consistency of earwax, of all things (though I think that's just tag-along, it doesn't mean anything). I think he put it down to, that it's the degree of self-domestication and neotony (keeping childish features into adulthood) - North East Asians being the most domesticated, blacks the least.

I take back what I said of asians, its just blacks

This is where it got really interesting.
My erection became, as the lord of the forest once called it, Well it became known as evermore engorged.
Embarrassingly I was trained in forensics. I was extradited from that group whilst in a known Berlin Rocket Factory back in '33
Unless I hear better, Hitler looked sultry.

you don't understand, they ARENT the same race as you.

They are ANGLOS.
ONLY anglos do the things you mentioned.
every other white race cooperates because we are not rape babies.

yeah I believe it is neoteny also, blacks have it too though, the childlike button nose, the large eyes, the high eyebrows, large forehead, but things they have that arent are height, large teeth, dark skin. aside from neoteny, dark skin and course sheep-like hair just arent cute imo

The difference between competition with out-group members and competition with in-group members. Competition with out-group members feels like you're trying to overcome an armed burglar. Competition with in-group members feels like you're trying beat your brother in a friendly wrestling match.

I have the opposite, I feel embarrased and weak around whites but around blacks I am incapable of being embarrased. It's like monkeys having more muscles than you, do you really care?

Or maybe Im just scared of girls choosing to fuck up the gene line with dark skin ans kinky hair

What if girls said they prefered black guys?

youtu.be/Q32HWZfRwoU

Lmao. I thought this was an abstract merchant.