Is morbid obesity a social construct?

Is morbid obesity a social construct?

Words themselves are "social constructs."

In nature, the obese wouldn't exist for long.

Here's a better question
>Is something that causes cancer and heart disease a social construct?

I wonder how many of them are niggers? Nigger women and white women are the laziest most brainwashed women in America.

Disgusting.

It's encouraged by feminists and "hate speech" police that's for sure.

everything is social construct reality has no purpose in my life

Its more like 9 out of 10 in America.

I blame niggers

Whatever Montana, Idaho and Wyoming are doing must be working.

It's more of a Hispanic construct

Food manufacturers and the corn industry will be working with the media to churn out more and more fat acceptance articles as the epidemic proliferates. I do believe the ultimate goal is to normalize obesity; promoting the 'health at every size" ,fat acceptance, plus size models mindset with sociological pieces of that ilk keep people from focusing on how shitty and toxic the food web has become.

I think it's great, to be honest. While these land whales focus on campaigning for the right to be sick and smelly without being judged, I'll be laughing when the diabetes and heart disease sets in and these people start checking out at 45. Have fun stuffing your face with chips ahoy and deep dish, you deserve it.

I thought blacks loved fat women?

Niggers and spics do enjoy morbidly obese white women. That's not a bad thing. They go on to breed more low IQ, obese mixed children that get dumber and fatter with each new generation. I work in medicine and count on these useful idiots to keep my position relevant and pockets full.

Americans are obese make no mistake but minorities really skew the numbers. almost 50% of blacks are and 43% of hispanics.

as the white population dwindles you can expect the rates to go up even more

Eyesight is a social construct, which makes obesity is social construct. Refute this Sup Forums
>pro-tip: you can't

If any of you folks are struggling with this, I'm going to give you gold this morning. Do this and you'll eventually melt down and get lean;

1) get any and all sugar out of your diet

2) keep your carbohydrate intake under 40 grams on any given day (you may have to read food labels and concentrate on portion control for this)

Do this for a month and don't be surprised if you lose 10-12 lbs.

>reality has no purpose in my life

That doesn't surprise me man.

>Why the problem is getting worse for women faster than for men remains somewhat of a mystery to health researchers. “I don’t know if anyone truly knows for sure,” Hunnes said.

That's easy.

HAES, niggers, and THICCfags.

Confusing high test, fertile, thicc women with morbidly obese sea cows....

Gfy

So basically eat salads with meat.

I'm not overweight but I find it so hard to remove sugary drinks from my diet. I have it below a litre a day but can't find good substitutes.

Quality, non factory farmed meats ( spend extra on the quality and eat less meat if you have to) salads, mixed veggies, eggs, a bit of organic cheese, salsa, lemons for water, and some good fats to prepare the meat with (avocado oil is reasonably priced and doesn't taste like anything which is nice).

I don't really do good on carbs and even fruit or rice or pasta fucks up my blood sugar and makes me into a hunger fiend again.

Just find the best way to get veggies, protein and fats into your system, get rid of sugar and eat little to no carbs and you win

It's just force of habit. It cans take awhile to unlearn if you really enjoy soda and juice, but you learn to keep a few liters of cold water on hand, mix it with lemon or something non caloric (not artificial like aspartame) to keep things interesting and you'll be less dehydrated and start drinking for thirst and not for taste eventually. It nice to save money and get the sugar water out of your system, but get used to feeling like crap all the time when they drink that stuff. When you only do water, you end up looking and feeling much better.

Not letting blacks move in?

Yeah. Completely understand the reasoning to reduce it. Just need alternatives. Lemon water is mentioned a lot. How about fresh juice, tea and black coffee?

It took me like 6 months of lemon water to finally break my soda cravings, and now I can drink water just straight up with no juice.

Most juiced are rich in calories, you should definitely mix that up with water. The only juice that is low in calories is grapefruit juice, but you should still mix it with a bit of water if you plan to drink plenty of it.

Tea or coffee (no sugar, just sweetener) is fine.