Brit/pol/ - Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland

Also Cromwell was a traitor.

>Will you Cross The Line?
crosstheline.co.uk/

>Britain was forced to rely on German airforce to protect UK waters
thesun.co.uk/news/4114784/britain-rely-german-airforce-nato/

>UK and EU still split on citizens' rights
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40715008

>Have we reached 'peak London' as millennials leave in record numbers?
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/30/can-exodus-from-london-be-good-for-britain-reviving-the-regions

>Free movement will end with Brexit, insists UK immigration minister
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/27/europe/brexit-immigration-free-movement/index.html

>Fury as Britain gives £30m aid to fund general election in Kenya which activists fear will end in a bloodbath
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4743152/Fury-Britain-gives-30m-aid-fund-Kenya-s-election.html

>Maltese PM: I'm starting to believe Brexit will not happen
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/28/britain-should-fight-for-second-brexit-referendum-malta-pm

>Luxembourg’s Prime Minister warns of a £54bn Brexit ‘divorce bill’
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/luxembourg-xavier-bettel-prime-minister-54-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-a7867291.html

>Gove says chlorinated chicken would be banned under any UK-US trade deal
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2017/jul/26/gove-says-chlorinated-chicken-would-be-banned-under-any-uk-us-trade-deal-politics-live

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Neuberger,_Baron_Neuberger_of_Abbotsbury
theguardian.com/law/2017/jul/21/brenda-hale-appointed-as-uk-supreme-court-first-female-president
theguardian
archive.is/FVYn1
kitchener.ctvnews.ca/kitchener-athlete-recovering-from-oktoberfest-strongman-accident-1.987860
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-40745533
mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585
circleofmoms.com/circumcised-boys/what-were-your-reasons-for-circumcision-646046?trk=desktop_search
youtu.be/HxlpnIUhcaY
youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>brits still have their foreskin

First for Pube is a CIA nigger.

This is a sensitive topic for me lardtard. Fuck off. I am bewildered by the barbarity of circumcision.

I don't. Can I be an honorary (((Yank)))?

Feel free to add to it

>Americans don't have their foreskins and let the jews put them in facial creams

wew lad

Yours was done for medical reasons. Not because your mother selfishly decided circumcised penises look better. You don't get a full kike license.

>karen post
>no links edition
>anonymong
THAT WAS ME
HI MUM

fuck off reddit

NO

Tripfags get far too much attention as it is

stop enabling

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Neuberger,_Baron_Neuberger_of_Abbotsbury

Oh vey, we have our first new ultra-kike female supreme Judge.
theguardian.com/law/2017/jul/21/brenda-hale-appointed-as-uk-supreme-court-first-female-president

>Lord Protector of the Commonwealth

>unarchived shill

>theguardian com/law/2017/jul/21/brenda-hale-appointed-as-uk-supreme-court-first-female-president
archive.is/FVYn1

steerkike is neutral good

>You know it's Vince Cable and my Party stay poppin'
>Yes I can rule and no I'm not from Oxford
>Twickenham is my city and if it weren't for Lib Dem
>then the UK would be shitty gonna take it from Theresa let's make this country litty

>overthrow an anointed king on dodgy grounds decided by an oligarchic parliament
>give yourself more powers than any king held in history
Cromwell logic.

Just got 12 your from /ptg/.

This is piss.

I wanna punch a Nazi.

>tfw Anthony won't buy a paper

>Upon graduation, he worked at the merchant bank, N M Rothschild & Sons, from 1970 to 1973.

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to London in September to start a new life in the UK!

I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to Britain! Any of you lads want to meet up at the pub for a mug of Guinness next month? I'm gonna be a Brit!

ever wonder what they do with foreskins?
300 million foreskins is a lot. That's a couple tons of foreskins at least

On that note, Hamburgers taste better here for some reason

If we had another Cromwell as in.
>Fiercely nationalistic
>Anti degenerate
>Based title like Lord protector
>But republican

Would you still be a monarchist?

The muslims who live in London are as British as you, american scum

(i.e. not at all, before anyone misinterprets)

Are you one of the circumcised rats?

Lads, what if all of the tripfags are actually primary school kids that congregate in the IT suite on their shitty council Windows XP computers to shitpost on Sup Forums while the old lady tasked with supervising them falls asleep?

That's not true. He's a German/Irish/Mexican/Negro mongrel. Real Americans were British son.

no, I'm from a liberal area so I didn't get chopped. Lucky me I guess

If we had another Chares I, as in
>Fiercely nationalistic
>Anti degenerate
>Based title like Charles, by the Grace of God, King of England, Scotland, France and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, etc.
>Monarchic
(by modern standards)
Then yes

so lads why are ptg so easy to rile up? post your best (you)s

You have no proof.

Also I'm not sure as to why you'd openly admit that you believe that you're less intelligent than a primary school kid.

All of them are CIA niggers except Rimmer.

We should take control of the cross the line meme and re-package it.

There is a line - if you don't cross it you're on the wrong side

its more prevalent in liberal areas though. Its the middle of the country that stays away from that stuff as they openly distrust and hate jews for killing jesus

You are extremely lucky mate. The whole thing sickens me.

Yes! There is no England under Republicanism. Oliver Cromwell likely knew this at his death, and his heir certainly found it out. You cannot govern Britain under anything other than our monarchical system and expect it to remain in tact.

>anonymongs incharge of humour
new oc

1dpd

we must embrace 2d

kek, u wot m8?

Middle of the country is all evangelical lunatics who worship jews as demigods on earth. Religious areas are the foreskin choppers.
The liberal areas are the ones who are trying to ban circumcision

Finish it.

jfc thats a broken spine surely, after math?

There are plenty of anti-semitic Jews, but the problem is they're all anti-white too

Your webms are rubbish you CIA nigger.

He's fine. kitchener.ctvnews.ca/kitchener-athlete-recovering-from-oktoberfest-strongman-accident-1.987860

Drove a steam train today lads.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-40745533

new england has like the highest circumcision rates and its the most liberal part of the country
>liberals banning dick snipping and making abdul and muhhamed upset
kek thats not gonna happen ever

If you saw Atlas.

Liberal kikes are obsessed with circumcision. Lots of liberal goys also pretend that circumcision is good and logical when it's in fact highly traumatic and very bad for the child.

Seriously everything to do with kikes and sand niggers from their obsession with torturing kids to their hatred of all whites, even ones who never fucked them up, is disgusting. What a disgusting parasitic brand of human is the sand nigger/semite.

Whats with New England gun ownership? Its highly liberal area but still has extremely loose gun control, right? How do those two sectors of politics interact

Is that true? I wouldn't know. I suppose new england also has tons of jews and catholics.

I'm from california. Berkeley for example has passed measures to ban circumcision

r.. really?

>It's the Tory Party bro with the strong and stable flow
>Lost 20 point lead in 2 months never done before

For religious reasons, atleast there is SOME justification. None good enough for torturing a kid nor ripping off his foreskin but the reasoning is there.

It's how American women decide to circumcise their sons (or women in general) because "uncircumcised dicks look weird," "its not hygienic", "so he looks like his father."

Did you crash it leaving no survivors?

I should point out that there's a lot of medical pseudo-science spreading the meme that it's healthy for the child.

mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585

It was originally marketed to Americans as a way to stop masturbation.

go in ptg lads, look for the BLM flag, I'm reeling in the (you)s from these dumb faggots

I don't believe religious reasons are valid, but hey, I'm not really religious in a strict sense.
But I will agree that degenerated ameritrash cutting their kids dicks up because then they have to shower less, or have less chance of catching an STD when they plunge their dick in some used up whore, is disgusting. I fucking hate degenerates so much.

they hunt alot because their are massive stretches of boondocks inbetween population centers
>i.e. vermont or maine
Theyve always needed guns in ways people in NJ and delaware and shit never will
that would be nice if it wasn't in fucking 36% white commiefornia
probably stopped doing it because the spics are shooting babies out so fast they couldn't keep up

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Dearborn, Michigan in July to start a new life in the US of A!

I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to America! Any of you lads want to meet up at the sports bar for a pint of craft next month? I'm gonna be a Yank!

>come watch me pretending to be retarded
thats ok thanks

Will you play Karen's new game, Brit/pol/?

Posted this here the other day but it is rage inducing.

circleofmoms.com/circumcised-boys/what-were-your-reasons-for-circumcision-646046?trk=desktop_search

On another article (written by a burger woman) she claims it is only reducing in America because of the amount of Hispanics entering America and white Americans are still doing it by the same numbers as always, as if it is part of white culture to mutilate your kids. Precisely the opposite.

Yeah people don't realize California is literally the greatest place on Earth

Too bad it's all going down the tubes now

youtu.be/HxlpnIUhcaY

easy (you)s from tiny brainlets

cute!

Religious reasons are absolutely not a valid reason user, but the thing is, in my head I can "understand" it, not empathise with it but I'll never convince a Jew he shouldn't be circumcised or shouldn't circumcise his sons.

It's the arrogance of doing it on the grounds of "it looks better" or the pseudo health reasons mentioned.

Brits?
Y'all mean horse teeth.

kek

graphy

youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E

Brits?
Ha! More like Shits!
I'm so funny...

>Y'all
Pretty obvious from the cowboy lingo

i deleted it because of an unfortunate series of numbers

Pretty jealous lad

>now
Last time cali was anygood was multiple decades ago
It does give us a good idea of how the massive influx on non-white immigrants is going to totally fuck up europe though. And with cali it only took like 40 years, now completely full of retards and spics, black hole levels of federal funding consumption, and your fucking enviormentalists are out of control
>cancer warning on a set of fucking cymbals

Ineresting. Seems like a nice place to live really. New England is pretty white, isn't it?

I get you. And agree that yeah 'it looks better' or the nonsense unfounded (((health reasons))) are sickening.
>a few jews say its healthy to literally perform external surgery on a child without anaesthetic or reason
>lets go for it senpai sign my child up :) his daddy was cut too!

jesus

Cali got cucked because there were too many Germs there.

I say this all the time, but to save America you've got to return it to its Anglo roots; kill all the Irish and German bastards, and don't leave a nigger alive!

It's never too late, you could push the runts out of cali by making it a little more expensive to live in, right?

you can not deny the truth, senpai.
Look at your teeth for God's sake.

This is so underrated

Keg. Terry is God, that's why people can't understand him.

>anglos
>protecting ourselves from foreign invaders

lad we fucking love muslims and niggers here, get with the times.

My teeth aren't crooked or decaying, but they are yellow because I haven't bothered to clean them in 10 years.
Still no cavities though!

Slow piece of shit, I can smoke the fuck out of this in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous
I'm making 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because that's the only place the power should ever be.

Please don't report me to Sussex police mate. Don't want to be budgered by the fagpolice.

We don't even have many "pure" English in America. I would say that a majority of whites here are part English, but not pure.
Pic related

For example, I am about 40% English, 40% German, 20% Dutch (or some shit like that)

>New England is pretty white, isn't it?
whitest place in america, states are between 96-99% white with the remainder being mostly the indians who work at gas stations

The Founders wouldn't have bothered if they knew what would happen.

>tfw half of Brit/pol/ is in /ptg/ trying to bait Americans

toothpaste actually kills your wreath because of calcium, so a smart move, but still...H O R S E T E E T H

>too much calcium
My bad nigger

Follow the money, dumb CIA tripnigger.

Cali is already a welfare state AND super expensive to live in because they give handouts to every spic that walks there. Its pretty much over, between that and their retarded politics most people just want cali to sink into the sea or get nuked by the norks