Why aren't there any more e-celebs out there that are astute in their beliefs and have integrity? Is Jim the only one?

Why aren't there any more e-celebs out there that are astute in their beliefs and have integrity? Is Jim the only one?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/MisterMetokur
youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4
youtube.com/watch?v=3XGAmPRxV48
youtube.com/watch?v=F0hIV9ohLyE
youtube.com/watch?v=AGfCkDWxKYM
youtube.com/watch?v=9yLXFB6ZWUk&t=4540s
youtube.com/watch?v=pAaaqaHarM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jim is the only acceptable e-celeb.

Jim is the only e-celeb I trust. Good to see him doing more interviews lately. He could make a killing on superchat if he did livestreams. But he doesn't seem to care about money.

Anyone found his alt youtube accounts yet?

That one monkey fella

>But he doesn't seem to care about money
He has a patreon nigga, that means he cares about money

He's an unironic cuckold in real life. Look it up.
My daddy always told me if it talks like a fag it walks like a fag

debates are p fun with him

like his son

Jim's a faggot but he's our faggot

We almost lost him completely to that fat asian jade that tried to get him to give up making youtube videos while he was with her.

Millennial woes

Now fuck off

Like the lowest entry level. But still important. He shouldn't have done the video on Davis, got him a lot of hate

>Is Jim the only one?
c'mon jim, this is really pathetic
>patreon.com/MisterMetokur

He could make a lot more money by putting ads on his videos, superchat and selling out to becanded...

Plenty of people do. You just agree with him the most.

Jim isn't pasting his face everywhere. That's why he's respected. It's never about him, it's about the people he's covering.

what a faggot you are

He didn't take any money for like 5 years, and he stopped shilling his patreon completely once he got a level of funding to support himself. He also doesn't put ads on his videos and claims he never will.

He's based as fuck desu.

Mekour doesn't have a son and I'm female

Why does everyone have an overall good opinion of Jim?

I haven't seen much criticism at all. Even on Encyclopedia Dramatica - which is brutal.

>Jim isn't pasting his face everywhere.
cuz he's fat and ugly

I know he does but his channel has always been ad free. He was very reluctant to create a patreon.

I think this guy is funny

>Entry level
Doesn't even thinks about mentioning the Jew, not even indirectly, and promotes a liter version of alt light, what is more than questionable
>Davis
Was a mistake, look at the statistics

>He was very reluctant to create a patreon
but he did, didn't he
>your honor, i was very reluctant to murder her

She's locked up in the cornfield now. No bother to anyone.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was Jim. Hahaha

the jews have subverted so well, what a hillarious fuckin thing to see in realtime

Not everyone wants to live in their mother's basement forever anom

there isn't much to criticize?
he's pretty much a modern day muckraker

OP. Welcome to the internet. You'll find out that everything know is wrong. You just proved it by starting this thread.

Isn't he the one who was crying when gamer gate wasn't doing what he wanted and then fucked his chink girlfriend on a live stream or something?

nope

He fucked Destiny on a livestream once

>He fucked Destiny on a livestream once
>It's a generally accepted fact. I mean, I guess I can google it for you. *SIGH* ok so here-here is a link. I mean it's a generally accepted fact, dawg.

You have to keep in mind that if he didn't have a patreon he wouldn't be getting ANYTHING in return for the videos he makes. If people want to waste their money on him, why not let them?
>the middle one doesn't have a (you)
what did he mean by this

I like Jim, but he is still a civcuck
good for a laugh

Theoretically sorties over Mexico dawg.

>If people want to waste their money on him, why not let them?
cool. a 20 minute video showing Pissy Pedro whining instead of any TGWTG content at all
>oh but that's what the last video is for, faggot
lel. ok. gl with that. remember the E3 streams and multiplayer gaming before the streams?
>2 streams and then he DSP'd out
>muh internet, guyz
the final video will be like 40 minutes long and not cover shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4

Jim understands how the internet works.

He's been around for decades; he's been trolling under different usernames, so he knows what not what to do to get doxed. He treats Twitter, YouTube and other social platforms as though he were here. He's not going to let you find him; he already went ghost with his InternetAristocrat handle. Because of this, he's able to be very abrupt and forward in his messages; he can hit close to home without fear of repercussions.

Jim mentioned he had another channel on YouTube where he does videos on other shit. I'd love to find it.

stop sucking yourself off, Jim

Also the funding goal reward was to do a series on a topic of the patreons choosing, and he has fulfilled that in spades.

He should get paid for his content. Fuck you pay me.

youtube.com/watch?v=3XGAmPRxV48

>he has fulfilled that in spades.
he skipped all of the interesting shit in the TGWTG ; every video has been thinner and thinner.
>That's what the last video is for, goy.
we'll see. I really didn't need another gossip video about Hot-headed Humberto. I wanted an actual TGWTG video.

KEEMSTAR
>doesn't have a patreon
>defended Pewdiepie when was at his maximum redpilling state
>most things people hate him for are either pathetic or untrue
>says blue-pilled things from time to time so (((they))) dont try to destroy him again
>Is rich and alpha

Jim fingered a fat asian live on stream. He doesn't have any more integrity than any other youtube whore

>he already went ghost
So that's why he did a video on Tranny Phantom

>He doesn't have any more integrity than any other youtube whore
and don't think for a second that he doesn't lie to people to make things easier.
>shits out 20 minute video with no connection to TGWTG
>uses the time he should have spent on the videos trying to get more shekels from other channels
>get's fellated by shitty lesser Joo Toobers
>totally not for the shekels, though

TLDR and Harmful Opinions.

>TLDR
2gay4me

This

Jim is a shameless bottom feeder. He makes fun of poor innocent diaper fetish furry artists because he is actually "normie"

Who's next on the chopping block?

Will he talk about Jew Wario?

it will be a 15 minute video about a guy nobody remembers just because he was the most successful.

He's literally a jew and in it for the shekels. I heard he fucks some ape woman in a maga hat from that other show.

>He's literally a jew and in it for the shekels
patreon.com/MisterMetokur

At least he has no reason to go after Brad Jones. Brad is the only one that isn't a shitter and he actually finishes projects that he gets money from fans for.

>actually finishes projects that he gets money from fans for.
youtube.com/watch?v=F0hIV9ohLyE
>liar

The linkara and spoony vids had me rolling

Jim is so bad now it's not even funny. He used to do funny commentary on the weeks events. Then he got lazy and purely started doing long boring live streams. Now someone clearly got to him because he only targets low hanging fruit for free YouTube money and it's sad. Watching him now is like watching the Simpsons now.

>The linkara and spoony vids had me rolling
Linkara was the only one that was kinda good. If you thought that and Spoony were good, then you should start researching shit urself.
>Spoony has a lot of funny shit, and Linkara's interactions are fucking great. Too bad Jim was too lazy to put that shit in their videos.
the best thing to come from the has been Extra Mana's interviews.
youtube.com/watch?v=AGfCkDWxKYM
youtube.com/watch?v=9yLXFB6ZWUk&t=4540s
youtube.com/watch?v=pAaaqaHarM4

>I heard he fucks some ape woman in a maga hat from that other show.
Lauren Southern?

Jim, Ryan Dawson and Andrew Anglin are the only E-Celebs worth shit.

Jim is a soulless predatory bottom-feeder, but he's completely honest about what he is. He completely accurately accessed Gamergate as what it actually was, and explained in detail why it would ultimately fail. He nailed the "skeptic" problem from day 1 and he did it will.

Dawson is probably the single best informed critic of Israel on the planet. My first redpill was spending eight hours attempting (and failing) to argue with him on his shitty old forum. He's 90% Sup Forums and then 10% Injun lolbertarian.

Anglin is basically the Metokur of white supremacy. He's been right every single time so far, and more importantly he's honest and didn't bother trying to hide from the kikes. He was the first Doxx-Proof Natsoc we've had since Rockwell.

I guess who else, maybe at this point Enoch and Sven? Heimbach maybe.

I thought I was the only person on Earth who watched EM's vids, he's actually pretty insightful.

Most people who are astute in their beliefs and have integrity would rather toil in obscurity to make an honest living rather than beg for Patreon money.

he needs to fill dead air better and get a better mic setup

Fuck Jim. Civcuck faggot

>He does things people really want him too and gets money from them
>youre only not a jew if you do everything for free

Youre a faggot.

>Jim isn't pasting his face everywhere. That's why he's respected. It's never about him, it's about the people he's covering.
No he doesn't paste his face because he doesn't want his life ruined when they put a name to all the Jew mocking he does. That's all it is. Stop trying to make him into a hero he is just an opportunist.

Yeah I PM'd him over that, he could probably do most of it with cushioning and some a snowball.

Murdoch murdoch

>really want him to
says he will do tgwtg videos. completely skips the funny/interesting shit.
>shekels well wasted

>Murdoch murdoch
lol. 41k subs and no content.

>with cushioning
just hang up some old clothes on the walls

Jim isnt really an "E-celeb" since he doesnt make his videos 90% about his persona and doesnt shill shitty t-shirts

Has anyone else heard of Aurini?

I used to watch him because he was a clown (unintentionally) and occasionally said some actually interesting things.

Now he just goes on rants about the alt right, despite having claimed to be alt right for a while now. Everything he does is for petty reasons, all the morals he preaches are for petty reasons, if something he believes in conflicts with his personality he denounces it.

Matt Forney is basically the same. Wanted to mooch off the alt right but people hated him because he's a fag so now he actively works against it. Never really care about the white race just his own ego.

That's my rant

I think he is a civvie in theory but in
practice he is ethno.

Does Jim have the moral fortitude to support Israel? That is todays pressing question. Think hard goy toy, remember who owns youtube.
Remember who owns you.

It was shoa'd

>oy vey stop posting content on the most visited site on the webz
>Stop reuploading it 10 times for every video we flag down and promote alternatives
>STOP USING OUR PLATFORM GOY
>THE 6 GAZILLLION

Black Pigeon Speaks, Blonde in the Belly of the Beast, Millennial Woes, That Guy T, EdgySphinx, Styx

Dawson's problem is his content looks like it's all from 10 years ago. His production value is way behind most people.

Also, I feel he shills for muslims too much. I get that Israel's bad and that we shouldn't support them, but sometimes the Palestinians and other Arabs actually do fucked up, butcherous shit.

Only so he can fuck his azn waifu. The Yellow Fever is too strong for even the toughest of white men.

Coach Red Pill is good. He is a civvie NAT Chilean but again, only in theory.

I mean, in theory I am not a white nationalist, but in reality I am due to other people self-selecting out of my meritocratic worldview.

MW is awesome. Remember when he was literally on the run from the law?

CRP has good film quality but half the stuff he says is bullshit. He recently made a video on Skeptics/Anti-SJWs and said that they're all being scouted by MTV and Laci is their scouting agent.

He's good at what he does but I have it hard taking him seriously after this. Maybe his other videos are a lot better and I just looked at a few bad ones.

Jim, Harmfull and to some degree Margaret are the only JewDuubers I follow.

Harmful needs to get off Twitch I called him out on it a while ago but he still hasn't made a video.

>I'll never have a donation page
>gets donation page a year or two later

fuck off

I don't doubt it is true though. It takes a talent to see the intersection of actions and see how the web is woven. The fly that knows the web does so because he is caught by it. The wasp sees the spider instead and so is fed.

He had surgery for something and has been paying it off for awhile. He only started the patreon so he could finish paying it off and for other future surgeries. The guy literally sold his book collection and games before turning to patreon so fuck off faggot.

Yeah, he hasn't been the same since his channel got nuked. But the few content he makes is still good.

Oh what an asshole trying to subsidize his time to make videos for people!!

"Jim" has less integrity than the worst of them.

She's a jew. I'm ashamed you posted that with my flag

>He had surgery

I'm sure he did. Remember to donate to that patreon though!

>subsidize his time to make videos for people!!
churning out shit to keep the shekels flowing