So Sup Forums, why is this legal if shrooms, DMT, and LSD are illegal, much less cannabis?

So Sup Forums, why is this legal if shrooms, DMT, and LSD are illegal, much less cannabis?

It's not in most states now

It's not controlled at the federal level, though. Most of the states west of the Rockies it's totally legal.

because it lasts 5-10 minutes i guess
its pretty fuckin wicked though. i remember becoming liquid water and seeping inside of the grain of the wooden steps i was on as the air manifested into a blue aura i could see as 3 shadow figures laughed at me.

dmt lasts about 5 minutes

yeah I don't understand why salvia is talked about so little, from what people say about it it sounds fucking insane. Like you turn into random objects and shit

Because it is a nightmare drug.

>physically ADDICTIVE
>linked to dozens of suicides during its short popularity stint
>causes you to either laugh uncontrollably
>or, EXPERIENCE HELL FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE ETERNITY.
>methods of brain interaction NOT UNDERSTODD

It's the polar opposite of DMT, which puts your mind into ultimate power mode, whereas salvia rips your consciousness away and leaves you in animal brain mode

Its interesting but not something to do regularly. I like it better when you sprinkle a tiny bit in with a bowl of weed. Wormwood is also great like that.

It doesnt feel good at all. It got popular around here but people tried it and thought the only reason it was legal was cuz it was a shit experience so it would cause kids to not further experiment with drugs.

>nightmare drug.
half of me wants to argue yet the other half agrees. my experience was quite neutral on the terror scale, yet later that night i had friends freak the hell out. those had little to no experience with psychedelics though. i have never experienced dmt

Last time I smoked Salvia, and I smoked a 120X bowl out of a bong which probably didn't help, o collapsed and fell into another dimension, where I was standing across from a Demon on a square in space. The demon made me fly through a memory tunnel where I saw my entire life from a third person doll-house style perspective. Upon exoting back onto the square in space, the Demon tells me "you failed to locate the correct memory. Your freedoms will now be stripped from you" and he tore off my bird wings which I physically felt ripping from my shoulders. I came to screaming "IT HUIUUIUUURTS" none of my friends have done Salvia since.

DMT makes me see God and the terror of being alive every time, while seeing fantastic Egyptian hieroglyphs and other pleasurable hallucinations for ten minutes.

because it feels horrible and turns kids off drugs.

Salvia is really mysterious. First of all it's not a serotonergic like 99% of psychedelics yet it still creates these crazy hallucinations that you can't see on another drug. Second of all it creates motion hallucinations which are impossible with any other drug even DMT. The human brain is so fascinating how it works

>its pretty fuckin wicked though.
Only did it once. Gravity shifted 90 degrees on a plane, and I had to hold onto the couch for dear life, because if I let go I was going to fly across the room and slam into the wall. It was not what I was expecting. It may mix nice with the right kind of pot.

low potential for abuse

I tried salvia a couple times in college. Literally nothing happened. Acid and shrooms are incredible. Never tried DMT.

Ye......you dont know anything about salvia.

Atleast you have a decent liking to dmt but the salvia thing is far, far off.

If anything it's like being in the world as you are atm but as an object or in some really weird fucked up situation.

Also no way in hell is it addictive since everytime you use it, it's different. Usually to get addicted to a drug the effects are similar no matter when you use it then the addict clutches on to that feeling of content.

From what I've read salvia's "nightmare" qualities depend on context and dose. For first-timers and lightweights, you're supposed to use a small amount of 5x extract or a relatively small amount of leaves. It was used in tribal rituals in teas or through leaf chewing, inefficient methods for extraction so the effects were mild.

Context-wise, salvia enthusiasts seem to agree it is not a party drug and it shouldn't be treated as one. It should be used as a meditative aid for vision quests, not as something you do for fun or recreation.

>it must be the same preceived effects for your body to form a physical addiction to a substance

Wow hows 8th grade going

Fun fact: shrooms are only illegal once you grow them. The spores are perfectly legal and you can have them and buy them online :^)

Damn you're just a rabid kike, go shill elsewhere. Aztec shamans have been using Divinorum for centuries. You're just upset because drinking a beer means you're a fag amongst millennials.

i smoked a little accidentally, all i did was get a little anxious; it feels a lot like thujone from what i've experienced but i didn't get the full effect

pcp is better

i thought they were like opium poppies, legal to own the means to grow them and legal to grow but not legal to harvest for personal use as a drug