Lauren Southern is controlled opposition

Why are some people on Sup Forums idolizing this civic nationalist controlled opposition whore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA
youtube.com/watch?v=g2qHmdgxTc0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why are some people on Sup Forums idolizing this civic nationalist controlled opposition whore?
A lot of them are lonely desperate beta males. They see a girl like this parroting some alt-right talking points and it probably gives them hope and validation. Despite the fact that women like this don't come up with anything new or give challenging intellectual knowledge. They mainly do it for the money and attention. Unfortunately, these same type of guys end up getting hurt by women because they don't have the intuition and awareness to see the motives. It's a sad case.

>(((civic nationalist))) cunt who spams her shitty videos on Sup Forums turns out to be a coalburner

OH BOY I NEVER WOULD'VE GUESSED. Fuck this ugly bitch

shills have got a new fake image to spam dozens of time I see

Agreed and it only makes women's narcissism worse fucking it up more for every man. It's like people that doesn't understand the nature of niggers.

how old is she? looks like almost 40

why does anyone care one way or another at all?
these anti-lauren and pro lauren threads, they're all forced. nobody actually gives a fuck. this is a shill thread slider special.

eat up

Yeah she looks old but she's only 22...

Fuck off leaf. People need to know that she's controlled opposition.

Catty today, Sven

If you can't see that she's a kike you're blind.

THIS IS NOW A SINEAD MCCARTHY THREAD

PRAISE HER!

youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA

PLEASE DONATE

SHES NOT DATING THAT DUDE! YOU FUCKING TROLL!

GOYIM GODDESS! NOT JEWISH!

BUY HER MUSIC

She looks better as a brunette

wouldn't get as many beta orbiters and their shekels though

Because pure, uncut beta orbiting and the thirst of desperation combined with a waifu complex and the unspoken acceptance of the fact that no girl will ever touch me, OP.

She's so annoying, gross

THIS IS FAKE NEWS IDIOTS!!!!

That picture is fake

no it isn't

It's another Lefty/pol/ shill thread

Simonsen is Danish for "Son of Simon".

Good job not knowing the basics about European language, you self-proclaimed Aryan.

Yes it is, shill

So your argument is that she dyes her hair to hide that's it's actually dark. So why would there be a picture of her that's clearly recent (there's video of Lauren at 15, same blonde hair) that's dark? It's obviously fake, and you know it, but you shill it anyway

you leftypol fags sure are scared of us becoming popular huh?
looks we are the counter culture the world craves?
Pay attention to their replies, they are all the same, the same insults, the same talking points.
Sage and report and stop wasting your time arguing with sacred leftyfags

>if you don't worship my queen you're a shill
t. beta cuck

How about you stop pushing obvious lies and instead criticize her on legitimate grounds? Why shill faked images?

What's the rundown about this broad? Her YouTube got banned recently

go away shill

lol shill virgin

Fuck of lefty pol

Not fake. Those are her tweets.

Thread theme

Why are you bothering to make stupid images like that when everyone knows her boyfriend is white? It's that Luke "We Are Change" cuck who goes with her everywhere

She is behind this shilling too.
youtube.com/watch?v=g2qHmdgxTc0

Here, a shitty quick edit. I couldn't find any screens of her tweets from the time she had that pic. It was in the first months of 2016 I believe, could be wrong.
If anyone has some, please share so I can compile it. Date or a reference to a happening must be included too preferably.

Don't even bother, we all know the image is fake. Even the guy who made it knows.

Isn't it totally BASED that she's legally a man??!! Right goy!

I just want to stick it to the shills.

I think it's a mixture of shills and plain old shitposting. It's pretty entertaining watching the Finn sperg out, even as a fan of Lauren

ofc sweden is making fake images showin that she has been "blacked". sweden you really should be ashamed

He is a goddamned meme now. Hopefully he will take the other anons advice and use the trollflags next time.

>Why
Beta virgins

can a girl be red pilled and a coalburner? Also has anyone noticed that all these girls Sup Forums likes to shill always ends up fucking black guys

This has got to be a troll, That Guy T is smart enough not to racemix

>Lauren Southern is controlled opposition
she's a jew, she's controlled opposition

JUST

Well that's obviously not the case because that picture is fakez

yes, the final repdpill is white boys can't compete

WHATS GOING ON TODAY, THE SHILLS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCEE RREEEEEEEE

It;s pretty pathetic really, your aryan waifu goddess is making petty attacks against someone who doesn't even know of her existence.

>aryan
>waifu
>goddess
I don't give too shits about any eceleb. I do, however, like it when they fight.

this

DefendEurope just started.

Really makes you think huh?

>Sweden
You again.

Sage.

Oh she's jewish, she must be trying to destroy America . Record not corrected.

these shill threads look automated

The 1st and 3rd she has attributed to herself, and the 2nd by the Laurenshills here

no finn???

Because they aren't "people", they are shitskins. (((Civic Nationalists))) are almost never white people.

>people associate me with nazis :(
>must think of something, fast!
>*tweet*

I'm not even mad that video is well-made

Because they are either shills, newfags or betas who think with their dick.

>now hated by everyone

This was on her Facebook today, fucking coal burner.

SAGED
Summarized what is controlled opposition.

Now pull the trigger and end your life.

>Defending an ACTUAL coal burner

Oh sure I'm the shill here.

She changed her profile image just for this post? Good to know

Does this guy look black to you? it's her boyfriend

>Ran into ThatguyT

Yeah, she ran into something alright, fucking coal burning slut.

don't forget to sage slide threads.

>his nails

dropped

She is in relationship now, so what? Why do you think her boyfriend isn't white?

That's a lie though. Thanks for revealing yourself as a shill, Schlomo.

you are ruining his blacked fanfiction

Ah another Lauren hate thread from ugly angry virgins who hate her because they know they could never get a girl like her.

Come back to me when you've made a white genocide video which was seen by a million people like she did.

Autism is strong in this one

Reminder that this guy is the actual shill. Anyone that's been on Sup Forums longer than a couple weeks knows that E-celeb hate is perfectly normal.

peter on proxy

What's hilarious about this is the black dude in this photo, ThatGuyT, is a self-proclaimed fascist who rails against miscegenation on twitter and is almost certainly more radical than Southern.

>e-celeb hate is perfectly normal

Yeah, that's why Boxxy was NEVER a thing, and Trump wasn't worshipped as LE GOD EMPEROR whenever he sent out any stupid tweet.

Never happened, nope

Look at the evidence.

You weren't even here for chanology, redditspacing cancer.

Why are people so obsessed to defend her? Guys only like her and excuse some of her shittier views because she's pretty

>t. white knight coming to the aid of his waifu

He's dating a white woman though

Because there are people obsessed with attacking her.

>Le redditspacing

Was that part of your lefty/pol/ orientation on how to fit in ?

Goddamn the only Lauren Southern threads I see are you faggots bitching about her every day.

Fuck off, with your eceleb shit.

>>>/reddirt/

these antifa discord kiddies are pathetic