ATATURK BTFO

Turks need to get their shit together.

Other urls found in this thread:

hurriyet.com.tr/video/siverekte-ataturk-heykeli-tahra-ile-saldiri-40535335
youtube.com/watch?v=Jqiu6R7hY9Y
hooktube.com/watch?v=Jqiu6R7hY9Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aniconism_in_Islam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Strongbad is still a thing? In the current year?

>sickle to a metal statue

dat jihadist education

roach roachy roach

Placing statues everywhere is idolatry. The day of the hammer will come soon.

He's trying to break the stone base you dumb croat

Respect for the Turks basically dies with their secularist movement.

Damn, they were this Close to become honorary white

I was gonna comment on how its weird somebody can hate their country's founders but then I remember there are tons of retards here that are the same way

No they weren't and you know it. It's better this way, it will make even more people realize turks are not to be trusted.

Breaking rocks with knife, roach education for ya

>sickle to a stone

burger education

The young ottomans/turks were a mistake

>SE Turkey

>Not a complete kurd roach

haha nice. The Ataturk was a mistake, he needed to fight for the devils home within Mecca and Medina rather than let these fucking Saudis even exist.

There is no idolatry in islam

Ottoman when

I wonder if Ataturk wasn't fighting half of Christendom would he have tried to convert the cockroaches.

>ATATURK BTFO

>removing one of the only arabs who realized islam is shit and modernized and seperated it from state.

Or you could blame the Brits for not supporting the Hashemites in Arabia and Syria.

turks aren't arabs

Ataturk would drop dead if he saw modern Turkey, shame there weren't any good leaders after him.

I do, theyre the Jew dogs of the world if there have any been a race whom have so served them. Enjoy your palaces for the praise of satan however.

>Amerimutt

>the only thing that made roachs relevant is shit
>implying ((modernization))) is a good thing

Secularism is an illness, we all need to accept Jesus Christ as saviour

He's Greek

I'm going to assume it's one of those Syrian refugees that Erdogan brought in or a Kurd.

Jesus is faggot and so are you.

| hurriyet.com.tr/video/siverekte-ataturk-heykeli-tahra-ile-saldiri-40535335
youtube.com/watch?v=Jqiu6R7hY9Y
hooktube.com/watch?v=Jqiu6R7hY9Y
>He's trying to break the stone base
Fucking American anons. Don't disgrace your fellow countrymen anymore

Fuck off you ottoman mongoloid

didn't ataturk save turkey from losing most of it's territory? Youd think turks would love the guy.

>sickle to destroy stone foundation

top fucking kek

LARP harder sandnigger

You'd think most Americans would love Jackson for acquiring the Louisiana Purchase but people are fucking ungrateful

>Turks are white, look at this cherry-picked selection of half-Greek and half-Bulgarian Turkish celebrities who look nothing like 90% of Turks!

look at the leg of attatürk you fagget
he already started cutting it

I didn't say we're wh*Te you imbecile Amerimutt subhuman
LMAO why are you amerimutts always so retarded? You just make me want to behead you with a sickle.

Jesus wouldn't want leafs worshiping him as soon as he met Justin Treudau.

that's not the same. America isn't white anymore. Turkey is still Turkish and the people there love conquest.

In Islam, there's no place for idolatry.

Sup Forums still hasn't understood that after 100 /sg/ threads, news about Palmyra, Syrian or when Buddhas of Bamiyan were blown up by Mullah Mohammed Omar, in Afghanistan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aniconism_in_Islam

>/sg/
get the fuck out of here you smelly subhuman

Don't make me get out my Raid™

I'll stick that can up your ass and beat the shit out of you. You Amerimutt subhuman.
I have always wanted to kill an Amerimutt subhuman. I hope we get to kill your subhuman kind in Incirlik and Syria.

lol,Turkey is becoming just another muslim shithole.
The Greeks will conquer you at this rate.

>Greeks
>Conquering anything
Good luck

(((You)))

>bait
>worhipping a dead kike who said you should love him more than your own children

shut the fuck up you irrelevant faggot, killing muslims is a game to us. we drive to war, kill you subhumans by the score via drone strikes, then drive home to laugh about it

Want to break statue
Look at flag
See tools
Choose the cutting tool
Turks are retarded

a skilled enough swordsman can cut steel with a butterknife you fool

By turk logic it should be a hammer

Is this roach seriously defaming the only man who did anything for the improvement of Turkey and the turkish people?
This is how an Erdo supporter looks like.

>roach
My bet is a Syrian refugee if done in the Southeast and if is right.

Is that even a turk? He looks like an arab.

>siverek
oh wow would you look at that. Everyone must be in shock. Fucking kurds are at it again.
He doesnt consider himself turkish , he is oppressed kurd islamocommunist subhuman filth. We tried to educate them but they thought it was oppression and here we are.

he's from Urfa, it's a Kurdo-Arabic city. The arabs there are not even Syrian.

How did Ataturk get his name? I'll tell you how.

When he was a boy, his parents would say "at a Turk!" instead of "at a boy!" And so the name stuck.

the byzantines had a phase like that (complete hatred of idols) that led to a civil war 1200 years ago. i guess it's true that subhuman muslims will always be 1 thousand years back in civilization, no matter what.

Byzantines also got conquered and ruled for centuries. Your failure wog country is no better than its neighbors.

unfunny kys you're self

Good. Fuck Ataturk for trying to turn those mongrels into a civilized nation.

the byzantine empire is the longest surviving country in recorded human history, so you better treat it with the respect it deserves

I pray every day that the modern Byzantine Turks of Western Turkey will overthrow the Anatolian hordes of Greece

And yet it got cucked by a bunch horse archers. Nice nigger empire

Hey Kebabs, why the hell are you letting that Desert Gypsy do that to your ex leaders statue?

I thought Turks aren't pussies!

My Turkish buddies would cut his fucking head of his Camel fucking shoulders!

i got cucked by the crusade actually

>ask for help
>gets raided
>cathocuck logic

why didnt you also post the picture where they arrested him?

its only one deranged street wanderer

How fat and weak are you? We already have a good idea about your woefully sub-normal intelligence.

the byzantine empire has survived losing battles that would make most modern western countries surrender on the spot, and kept on going for centuries, even after losing its' capital to european knights and being attacked by muslims on all sides.

Fuck turkroaches

It got cucked by horse archers 300 years before constantinople fell. Greeks are the failures of europe.

Atakike was a degenerate progressive faggot and a anti-nationalist libtard at that

GOOD
O
O
D

RIDDANCE

Next it will be victimised by shuttlecocks angrily lofted at it by hand.

there is not a single country at the time that didn't lose to horse archers, as their tactics were too alien.
if you are talking about mantzikert, the byzantines were actually winning the battle, but the right flank made up of european knights deserted in the middle of the battle, encouraging the left flank to also leave to go coup the government.

turkey is only ever relevant when it leads islamic shitholes around it into stability and jihad against europe

otherwise no one cares about them

and he was a jewlover too

Surrender like when romanos was a prisoner of war for over a month eating dinner with the sultan while the remainder of his army was butchered?

>longest surviving country in recorded human history
literal fake news

There were times when Leeds fans were stabbed to death for pic related. And now this. What went wrong Turks?

the sultan actually treated the emperor with the respect he deserved and agreed to have a white peace, with the seljuks getting only a couple of deserted forts from the romans.

it was the guys who killed him and broke the peace that encouraged the sultan to actually invade the empire

>while the remainder of his army was butchered?
unloyal western european merceneries, bulgarian bandits and turkomans. good riddance.

he does have arab accent

My guess is he probably wont have fun in prison

I just want a civil war so i can stab some of these mudslimes in the heart before i die. I dont hate greeks or armenians as much as i hate these fucking arabs.

will i get to kill an American though?

Byzantine empire survived so long it had money to buy mercenaries and bribe of invaders and raiders

byzantine empire has been fighting battles longer than your country has existed

"kill yourself you're self"?

Ataturk and democracy was just a short anamoly.

Turkroach history is 99% repressive mudslime dictators, now they're just regressing back to the mean with Erdogan

Ataturk was also a dictator you retarded fucking burger go back to school cunt

>muh respect becouse im greek we where great over 1000 years ago.
You're irrelevant now, pay debts.

Why'd they change it?
I can't say.
Maybe people liked it better that waaaaaay.

Roaches gonna roach.

>unfunny kill yourself you are self
what did he mean by this?

Turks can't into grammar. Human language doesn't come naturally to roaches.

No they weren't. You faggots need to stop cucking for your Middle Eastern dictators. They aren't and never will be white.

To be fair, Christianity went through this iconoclast shit too for a bit.

The day of the sickle is already here, it's only a matter of time

>turkgays
>conquering anything

lets see you say that when a hairy Turkish man is 8 inches deep in your skinny ass boy

Thats eastern Ukraine

... Only to replace atatürks with erdogans