FUCK THE WORLD

Alright Sup Forums
You need to pick ONE nationality (no ethnicity, no shit, just the country) and you'll be given a totally random 20 years old female from that country.
What is your best bet Sup Forums ?

japan

Checked

Sweden, alternatively Denmark.

England. I'd rather marry an average girl than racemix with a supermodel.

checked

also, Iceland.

guaranteed white thot

Italy, Argentina or France in no particular order desu.

Belarus

This

North Korea. I want a frail malnourished submissive east asian womanlet to obey my every command.

France

You can't choose the type of girl.

You will be given a RANDOM girl from your chosen country, so you need to make your best bet.

>You need to pick ONE nationality (no ethnicity, no shit, just the country)
Dutch.
>(no ethnicity, no shit, just the country)
Joke's on you; "nationality" refers to a member of an ethnolinguistic cultural group, a "nation," irrespective of whatever state they might currently be in.
That's what a "nation" is. It isn't just a synonym for "country."
The word you're thinking of is "citizenship."

Realistically, Poland. Anything else and you have a pretty good chance of an immigrant.

You picked some good odds, friend.

Monaco

>Joke's on you; "nationality" refers to a member of an ethnolinguistic cultural group, a "nation," irrespective of whatever state they might currently be in.
>That's what a "nation" is. It isn't just a synonym for "country."
>The word you're thinking of is "citizenship."

And why am I not surprised that the surrender monkey living in New Africa has no concept of nationality?

Netherlands
>have a friend over there
>more open minded
>the avarage woman is above an avarage woman in my country
>some sand nigger, but wouldn't mine

Dutch.

>58%

UK

Japan

Is that Madame Merkel's goal for France for 2020?

It's pretty sad when you're letting 21st-century Germans push you around. At least they had to point a tank at your grandfather to make him bend over and grab his ankles.

This is not politics. But the 7777 means you get a reply. Damn (you) user, wasting the best numbers on this.

I'd say Iceland at this point of time

It's time to come back home, user.

Scotland. I long for a freckly redhead.

>57.99...

Ukraine

switzerland

POLAND
>95%

Israel, I want my spawn to be hybridized with superior reptilian genetics, diamond hard scales, regenerative factors, moderate-advanced psychokinetic abilities.

Poland. I want a qt Catholic virgin who hates shitskins.

I'm going to say Germany.
Come home, kraut girls. My big burger man arms can protect you from the towel heads.

Bulgaria.

A longtime ago Germans thought that beautiful women were witches and fucking killed them.

That's why so many German's are so homely looking.

Poland is the only way to go