Where were you when you realized that Chile cares more about German history than Germany?

youtube.com/watch?v=PmZGuPfGNrY

Why do I care about a bunch of LARPers?

I was in hamburg, looking at some fat kids coming out of mcdonalds when I realised that your people ruined my country in more then one way..

We were run by kikes like all other nations.

It's even worse here in Britain. We speak the same language, so we're much more susceptible to Goymerica's degeneracy, than mainland Europe.

We were never meant to be enemies to one another. We were quite comfy together until WWI. Fucking Anglo-Jewish elite. Churchill is burning in Hell right now.

This

Dear Europeos and Burger , when will WW3 start?
do you think south america wil be dragged into it?

As if 1% of Germans know about Prussia.

Goddamn, if it wasnt for Hitler I could enjoy the Masurian lakes and wouldn't have to live with Shitskins and Kevins in Western Germany.

Btw. they don't care about German history, Prussians just taught them about military stuff and organized their army.

How strong is your nation? Could you and Argentina take out the other South American nations?

the south cone theory has been always been flying over and over , in a war , where argentina and chile have the same objectives , the citizens migth see the great deal that an alliance or even better (or worst) a union as 1 country could be , of course this one isnt a good idea and migth never happen
But yeah , argentina and chile could stomp probably any south american country , the most chllenging one could be brasil tough , we would need outside help maybe

Brazil definitely has the naval supremacy

to think even united states where afraid of us in the past thanks to our navy...

>Churchill is burning in Hell right now.

how so?

Baltimore incident, right?

o boy cant remember rigth now , but it was about panama

Was a bloodthirsty malicious warmonger. He went to war with Germany out of jealousy of its power and was responsible for the deaths of countless innocent Germans, and was proudly so. He was also important in the Bengali Famine, which killed millions of Indians. Refused any offering of peace from the Germans and sent British teenagers to their deaths to secure Jewish supremacy.

jews aren't american

I found it, the panama crisis of 1885
>According to a U.S. publication in August 1885, right after the Panama events, "[The Esmeralda] could destroy our whole navy, ship by ship and never be touched once."

>He went to war with Germany

No he didnt. It was Neville Chamberlain who declared war on Germany, not Churchill.

>Bengali Famine

So Hitler is some how exempt from all the millions of people he starved to death in the camps?

>Refused any offering of peace from the Germans

they never sent any, they just told them to surrender. Why would anyone surrender when they could fight on and eventually win?

I never said he went to war with Germany. He prolonged the war and supported massacres of innocent Germans.
>Holocaust
Starvation and disease spreading around the camps with the odd case of executions of partisans. Nothing more.
>peace offerings
Completely false. They sent numerous that suggested the preservation of British independence. You are clearly talking out of your arse.
>fight on and win
The war bankrupted us and made us America's little bitch. That isn't a victory. The defeat of Nazi Germany strengthened Jewish supremacy and, therefore, helped bring about white genocide.

To think in the past...
To see the future , so confuse and unclear
Migth the gods and the numbers guide us to glory

>influenced by Prussian military doctrines
>cares about German history
Only one of those is true

Chile is more basque than anything.

>I never said he went to war with Germany.

you said specifically "he went to war" user.

Also, the holocaust is still genocide, this denier claim that "hurr nothing happened at all! hitler dindu nuffin!" is retarded. Especially based on everything that happened and all the anti-jew rhetoric from the nazi party and hitler AND all the anti-jewish stuff his admirers says today.

> They sent numerous that suggested the preservation of British independence.

no, they sent one offering that amounted to "just let us have Poland and we promise we will end our aggressive expansion!" which meant nothing considering all the shit Britain had previously let Germany do in good faith, only to have Hitler go back on his word the moment it was convenient for him. He had already ruined his reputation on the world stage to anyone so why should they suddenly trust him? Do you also believe that nigerian billionaire really wants to give you his money through email as well?

>The war bankrupted us and made us America's little bitch.

vs being conquered and being Germanys bitch?

Chilean castizo futurism

>Chilean army literally uses the Hitler salute

The Chileans actually beat the commies. Nazis were just LARPing as future Pinochets, but failed.