BASED BEN SHAPIRO

So based.

>color influences ideology
Sure is Jewish in here, OP.

>color doesn't matter
>shit-skin countries have higher crime rates, lower IQ averages and more poverty across the board

Made me think.

Debatable

le ebin BASED kike

Yeah skin color has to do with your intelligence, definetily not culture, technology..

He's right tho

Why would we mind being a racial minority when we're only two percent of the population? As long as the immigrants support the ideology that we support we get stronger.

This is why we're at the center of America entering a multicultural mode that must happen if America is to survive. I know that we'll be resented for this, but as long as we make sure that conservative values are passed on and upheld, anyone can be an American.

>BASED
>Praise kek!

Oh shit, a squeaking sounding jew doesn't care about the browning of america?! How shocking!

>Color doesnt matter
>but fuck white people

Cuckservatives think heritage is racist if you're white. Anything they have to say is a moot point.

It's not about color, you dumb fucking jew. It's about brain IQ and social behavior. Blacks behave like niggers 98% of the time. Whites behave like niggers 10% of the time. Also they're fucking ugly.

Since black people aren't race-mixing, robbing or relaying in public money for a living I don't see a problem about integrating them in our society
You can't argue against that.

color matters. fuck you all. I love being able to use my eyes. Fuck you for trying to blindfold me and describe them all as the same. FUCK YOU NON-RACISTS.

The ideology of brown people is to break everything nice and stink everything up. What a faggot.

True facts, I got him to make this tweet by challenging him on the niggerification of America. He actually BTFO'd me but I still got him to admit that the kikes don't care about the shitskin migration.

I think it's a burner account, I get banned like bi-annually, but this one was a crowning achievement. The Jew has all but named himself now.

As long as he's consistent and the "browning of Israel" doesn't bother him than I got no problem with that.

I wanna put you in a future America with 100% black and Mexican conservatives and see what you reallly think. Race is more important

Of course he doesn't care about race,every non white person he grew up with was upper class and went to private schools. American Jews don't care about race because they are accustomed to manipulating them and using them as cash cows in the entertainment industry,professional sports,etc.

Because he supports an ethnostate for Jews and actively shills against it for whites.

He's a Jewish supremacist and a massive hypocrite.

Based as fuck XDDD
Shadilay!!!

OK Destiny

>Facts don't care about your feelings... unless its feelings about race.

Culture and technology are the product of intelligence. Imtelligence is the product of genetics.

Ideally, but good luck getting everyone with an IQ of 85 and below to vote for anything other than more government hand outs.